Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917376 times)

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3285 on: August 16, 2020, 09:29:38 AM »
Hmmm..Thanks for the reply though

Sorry. With her its all unknown. If you read back you will see people have gotten callbacks while at work or asleep. Good luck.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #3286 on: August 16, 2020, 09:41:53 AM »
Yh..I read that..I think it would be fair if she updated her profile to include her available times..But it's all good.Thanks

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3287 on: August 16, 2020, 08:57:22 PM »
I hope you don't miss it because it really can come at anytime. but don't worry, if you do miss it just request an appointment. she is great with those. preferably after 10pm EST.

Offline Mseventeenam

« Reply #3288 on: August 17, 2020, 12:45:42 AM »
Went to the restroom and missed cookies call. Now im #87...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3289 on: August 17, 2020, 02:46:27 AM »
How do you get a hold of her?  I may try her at some point.

keen

she is also on ADVISOR UNIVERSE under the name PROPHETESS
https://prodca.click4talk.com/c4a/admin/users_advisor_info.php?f_id=487
Is it easier to get Cookie on advisor universe than keen? I don't have the patience to wait on keen

It used to be but now that this link was posted lurkers will flock to it.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3290 on: August 17, 2020, 04:55:24 AM »
How do you get a hold of her?  I may try her at some point.

keen

she is also on ADVISOR UNIVERSE under the name PROPHETESS
https://prodca.click4talk.com/c4a/admin/users_advisor_info.php?f_id=487
Is it easier to get Cookie on advisor universe than keen? I don't have the patience to wait on keen

It used to be but now that this link was posted lurkers will flock to it.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #3291 on: August 17, 2020, 11:01:09 AM »
I have been number 1 for almost 4days now.I feel like her line never moves

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #3292 on: August 17, 2020, 07:26:30 PM »
I just spoke to her..She seems to be asking me some questions. I felt she was alittle confusing ..My call went off during our conversation..I was going to request an appointment but I don't know if I'm impressed enough to go through her long waiting list..

Also God must have wanted me to pickup that call because she called at 3.30am here..I was very asleep but for some reason, I wokeup 5mins before and while I was trying to go back to sleep, she called!!! Coincidentally !
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 08:11:14 PM by lovelacetito »

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3293 on: August 18, 2020, 03:38:15 AM »
Had my reading with Cookie. We connected well. Her remote viewing skills are impressive.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 12:36:16 PM by frozenfox »

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3294 on: August 18, 2020, 04:14:15 AM »
Why is Cookie so popular?  She seems hit or miss like most advisors. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3295 on: August 18, 2020, 04:20:17 AM »

She really is specifically with mixing ppl up. She is popular I’m guessing because what she does predict comes to pass - even though it may be with a diff person or different scenario

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #3296 on: August 18, 2020, 04:38:57 AM »
How long do you recommend reading for the first time with her? Anyone? I’m 9th in line so just curious.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3297 on: August 18, 2020, 05:04:53 AM »
I read with her for 30min. And she STILL had more things to say... which we got cut off :( Really I got the most information around 15min in. She started off slow trying to figure out who was who... describing people. And once we established who she was seeing, she was able to start giving more information.

How far out does Cookie see? Because we mostly talked about the present, recent past, and it seemed like near future but I'm not really sure...

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3298 on: August 18, 2020, 01:44:09 PM »

She really is specifically with mixing ppl up. She is popular I’m guessing because what she does predict comes to pass - even though it may be with a diff person or different scenario
This sounds like a miss to me. 

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3299 on: August 18, 2020, 02:02:20 PM »
I think her customer service is awful! But there must be something to her. I think it would be very difficult to bluff your way to over 200 pages if some legitimate gift were not there. Like every other psychic Im sure she is a hit for some and a miss for others. But I dont think you can fake ur way to such longevity. The only issue with her is that ppl need to know before hand when they will be called. I cant see why that is so difficult to put in place.
This is what I am talking about. Although I believe she is good because of the reviews of her on this forum, she does not strike me as spectacular. I have yet to read about any advisor on this forum who is above 80% accurate.   There are many here on the forum that have been very disappointed by her readings and yet somehow she still remains the most popular of all. Do the 200 pages of reviews and insane line ups reflect that she is the best or does it reflect all the advertising hype she is getting?  She's been on Keen as long as Steven Craig ( 2001 ) who also has hundreds of pages of reviews.  I had been tempted to try her but at over $6 she is way too expensive for me, especially with the the multiple suggestions here on the forum that the initial reading should be 30 minutes. Idk...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 02:04:07 PM by Live and love »

anything