Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917589 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3270 on: August 10, 2020, 08:31:12 PM »
Question for the more experienced Cookie clients.

When I had my reading with Cookie, She kept asking if I was sure that neither I nor my POI worked at a hospital, because she kept seeing a lot of time spent in a Medical facility. Neither of us work in any type of hospital, Dr. office, or anything related to medical, which I told her and she was very concerend with the ammount of time she could see being spent with Doctors.

So my question is, does Cookie sometimes see the past as the future? From Oct. 2019 - Jan 2020 I was spending a lot of time back and forth in the hospital with my dad after he was diagnosed with cancer, until he passed away in Jan. Do you think that could have been what she was seeing, or should I be concerend about future issues invloving medical?

Thanks for the help :)

I’m so sorry about your dad. 🙏🏼
I read with her a few weeks before I found a lump in my breast and one month before my official cancer diagnosis. She didn’t mention anything about it.  I’m leaning towards she read your mind and what was maybe heavy on your heart at the time of the reading.

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #3271 on: August 10, 2020, 11:38:06 PM »
I read with her on Saturday and I have to say, I really liked her. She picked up on the situation very well. She gave quite a few predictions, some that didn't make much sense to me but maybe they will over time. I will definitely update.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3272 on: August 11, 2020, 04:26:45 PM »
So Cookie accepted my appointment however I saw she was on call half an hour before our scheduled appointment. The time comes and I don't receive a call from Keen... I don't know what happened? Does that mean Cookie missed the call from Keen or did she decline it?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3273 on: August 11, 2020, 04:30:42 PM »
She may have missed. It happened to me before. Just try to schedule another one.... I am sorry, I know how it feels.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3274 on: August 11, 2020, 04:36:09 PM »
She may have missed. It happened to me before. Just try to schedule another one.... I am sorry, I know how it feels.
I see, thank you! How long did it take for her to accept another appointment from you? I am hoping she remembers she missed mine and accepts another one for today :(

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3275 on: August 13, 2020, 02:33:29 AM »
a few days... maybe a week... I find weekends (Sat and Sunday ) harder for her to accept (she may call you tough). Later at night is easier for her to accept (930/1030 pm PT)

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #3276 on: August 13, 2020, 03:10:01 AM »
Made it to 13th y’all....

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3277 on: August 13, 2020, 03:24:25 AM »
I spoke to Cookie on July 31st....amongst the things she saw......she said that she saw me upset about a family member who was sick. My grandmother passed on Sunday August 2. I still don't even know how to take this. I dont know if she saw bits and pieces of her death or what. I dont even know if that's considered a prediction.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #3278 on: August 13, 2020, 04:06:31 AM »
How do you get a hold of her?  I may try her at some point.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3279 on: August 13, 2020, 05:51:14 PM »

When I had my reading with Cookie, She kept asking if I was sure that neither I nor my POI worked at a hospital, because she kept seeing a lot of time spent in a Medical facility. Neither of us work in any type of hospital, Dr. office, or anything related to medical, which I told her and she was very concerend with the ammount of time she could see being spent with Doctors.

So my question is, does Cookie sometimes see the past as the future? From Oct. 2019 - Jan 2020 I was spending a lot of time back and forth in the hospital with my dad after he was diagnosed with cancer, until he passed away in Jan. Do you think that could have been what she was seeing, or should I be concerend about future issues invloving medical?

My condolences to you.   Maybe, if are you preoccupied with your experiences with your dad during his last days , it would come across as present day to her?  On the other hand , if she is a cold reader , given the present day health crisis, many of us will have to deal with doctors  one way or another.

Thank you. And yea, I am always thinking about him, or talking to him in my head (does that make me crazy...?... 🤷🏼‍♀️) so I'm going with that's what she picked up. :)

Cookie is very much a mind reader. The first thing she says is to think about what you want to know about. Im not saying she isn't gifted but if you call her in a negative state or thoughts or opinions on what you want to know she will pick it up. If you had been thinking about your dad then yes she would see it.
]

Well... So crazy thing Happened today... I work as a Govt. Contractor, doing many many different things, and I go where they tell me... Today I got a call from my company asking if I can go start on a new contract at the...... Navy Hospital.... wtf cookie... I'm done... I don't even know anymore.. like.. ok..

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3280 on: August 13, 2020, 06:09:24 PM »

My condolences to you.   Maybe, if are you preoccupied with your experiences with your dad during his last days , it would come across as present day to her?  On the other hand , if she is a cold reader , given the present day health crisis, many of us will have to deal with doctors  one way or another.

Thank you. And yea, I am always thinking about him, or talking to him in my head (does that make me crazy...?... 🤷🏼‍♀️) so I'm going with that's what she picked up. :)

Cookie is very much a mind reader. The first thing she says is to think about what you want to know about. Im not saying she isn't gifted but if you call her in a negative state or thoughts or opinions on what you want to know she will pick it up. If you had been thinking about your dad then yes she would see it.
]

Well... So crazy thing Happened today... I work as a Govt. Contractor, doing many many different things, and I go where they tell me... Today I got a call from my company asking if I can go start on a new contract at the...... Navy Hospital.... wtf cookie... I'm done... I don't even know anymore.. like.. ok..

Yeah in my experience those are the types of things she can see. It was always random stuff for me.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #3281 on: August 14, 2020, 01:13:57 AM »
How do you get a hold of her?  I may try her at some point.

keen

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #3282 on: August 16, 2020, 08:02:16 AM »
When is she usually online ? I have been number 1 on the list since friday and am worried I will miss her call because I live in a different time zone(Not in the states).. Was on her list for 2months! Does she take calls on sundays or will this likely be on monday while I'm at work?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #3283 on: August 16, 2020, 08:06:39 AM »
When is she usually online ? I have been number 1 on the list since friday and am worried I will miss her call because I live in a different time zone(Not in the states).. Was on her list for 2months! Does she take calls on sundays or will this likely be on monday while I'm at work?

It’s hard to tell. You never know when that call might come through.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #3284 on: August 16, 2020, 09:21:04 AM »
Hmmm..Thanks for the reply though