Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917565 times)

Offline Freefinally

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3255 on: August 07, 2020, 04:41:05 PM »
So I missed Cookie's call... she told me to make an appointment but she has yet to accept it :(

Her call had technical issues when it was my turn...that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago maybe? She finally accepted my appointment last night. I scheduled a 9:30 appt but she called me at 10:30. Not sure what I did wrong when scheduling it lol.
What timezone are you in?

I’m central and I swear it says she’s central too. I didn’t click the daylight savings box so I don’t know if that was the issue maybe?

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3256 on: August 07, 2020, 04:43:41 PM »
I’m central and I swear it says she’s central too. I didn’t click the daylight savings box so I don’t know if that was the issue maybe?
Did you send appointment requests everyday? lol Because I've been sending one every time it expires. Did she accept your appointment on the day of hours beforehand or?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3257 on: August 07, 2020, 04:51:59 PM »
I thought she was on the West coast.... in California. I read somewhere here about it.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3258 on: August 07, 2020, 05:45:12 PM »
Did you send appointment requests everyday? lol Because I've been sending one every time it expires. Did she accept your appointment on the day of hours beforehand or?

So I was sending multiple requests at a time for that day the next day and the next. Lol all at different times becuz I’ve seen her on in the mornings and at night. I sent a request for last night at 9:30 and for this morning at 9:30 yesterday. I sent the requests around 3:30 my time. I didn’t even realize she accepted my appointment til my phone was ringing.  Also I just checked again and it says on the appt page that she’s central time. And I sent her a few messages and she’d always reply and say that she’s off and on all day and to send an appt request. Lol. One time I tried to schedule one for 8:30 pm and it told me she already had an appt scheduled for that time.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3259 on: August 07, 2020, 05:47:01 PM »

So I was sending multiple requests at a time for that day the next day and the next. Lol all at different times becuz I’ve seen her on in the mornings and at night. I sent a request for last night at 9:30 and for this morning at 9:30 yesterday. I sent the requests around 3:30 my time. I didn’t even realize she accepted my appointment til my phone was ringing.  Also I just checked again and it says on the appt page that she’s central time. And I sent her a few messages and she’d always reply and say that she’s off and on all day and to send an appt request. Lol. One time I tried to schedule one for 8:30 pm and it told me she already had an appt scheduled for that time.
Thank you! I'll just keep doing the same then lol Because I've also seen her on mornings

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3260 on: August 07, 2020, 09:21:00 PM »
Are her readings truly worth this torture and awful customer service? I mean, if she was 100% accurate all the time down to precise timeframes then I would be happy to endure the abuse, but is she really worth going through such negligent customer service? Im sorry. I see this as somewhat cruel!!
I just wanna see what all the hype is about with her

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3261 on: August 07, 2020, 10:54:50 PM »
As with any reader, she works for some and some not so much. It's a toss up really, so you'll have to try to see if she works for you. I wouldn't say her customer service sucks per se, it's just nonexistent, but she isn't cruel that I'm aware of and she doesn't do it on purpose. Her lines are the longest out of any reader on this forum and it's all just based on when she has time to take calls. And callers pile on top just to see if she'll be amazing like they've read, ignoring the times she really isn't that amazing.

I've read with her twice and felt she was overhyped, but that has been my experience.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3262 on: August 09, 2020, 03:34:15 PM »
Question for the more experienced Cookie clients.

When I had my reading with Cookie, She kept asking if I was sure that neither I nor my POI worked at a hospital, because she kept seeing a lot of time spent in a Medical facility. Neither of us work in any type of hospital, Dr. office, or anything related to medical, which I told her and she was very concerend with the ammount of time she could see being spent with Doctors.

So my question is, does Cookie sometimes see the past as the future? From Oct. 2019 - Jan 2020 I was spending a lot of time back and forth in the hospital with my dad after he was diagnosed with cancer, until he passed away in Jan. Do you think that could have been what she was seeing, or should I be concerend about future issues invloving medical?

Thanks for the help :)

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3263 on: August 09, 2020, 04:48:31 PM »

When I had my reading with Cookie, She kept asking if I was sure that neither I nor my POI worked at a hospital, because she kept seeing a lot of time spent in a Medical facility. Neither of us work in any type of hospital, Dr. office, or anything related to medical, which I told her and she was very concerend with the ammount of time she could see being spent with Doctors.

So my question is, does Cookie sometimes see the past as the future? From Oct. 2019 - Jan 2020 I was spending a lot of time back and forth in the hospital with my dad after he was diagnosed with cancer, until he passed away in Jan. Do you think that could have been what she was seeing, or should I be concerend about future issues invloving medical?

My condolences to you.   Maybe, if are you preoccupied with your experiences with your dad during his last days , it would come across as present day to her?  On the other hand , if she is a cold reader , given the present day health crisis, many of us will have to deal with doctors  one way or another.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3264 on: August 09, 2020, 07:08:54 PM »
I just read with Cookie this morning. I was not expecting her to call me on a Sunday morning. It was the longest call I had with her, and she kept repeating herself in the topic, as mentioned here. I let her talk because I would like her to view other things. Regarding the first topic she told me , it is 100% aligned with what Kisha told me and with what she (Cookie) told me previously.

Regarding the second topic, there was some alignment with what she told me before in another reading, but Kisha brought up this second topic in her email reading ( I ordered a little before she stopped doing it), before it happened. Kisha reading was clear about the topic, however, Cookie was reading more the minds of people. The outcome was not so sure. First, she told me one thing, and later something else, that is not totally aligned with the first thing. I dont know how the two outcomes can happen at the same time. The feeling I had is that Kisha gave me the outcome, and Cookie was reading every person's mind but the outcome was not so sure about (kind of the LOA)... Everyone had this feeling? Also, she keeps mentioning China and India for me for several readings and I have no idea how it relates to me. Does anyone have something similar to find out later how these pieces play together?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 03:08:28 PM by Intheotherside »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3265 on: August 09, 2020, 07:19:24 PM »
I think she is seeing the past. she once saw my POI thinking about someone who worked in a Hosp. now I used to work in a hosp years back and the POI probably never even knew about it but she picked that up.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3266 on: August 10, 2020, 05:52:41 AM »
I think she is seeing the past. she once saw my POI thinking about someone who worked in a Hosp. now I used to work in a hosp years back and the POI probably never even knew about it but she picked that up.

That's what I was thinking, I try my best to avoid hospitals now so I was secretly hoping she picked up the past because it is something I think of often. I was a super Daddies girl so he is always on my mind and all that happened.

Thank you!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3267 on: August 10, 2020, 05:55:26 AM »

My condolences to you.   Maybe, if are you preoccupied with your experiences with your dad during his last days , it would come across as present day to her?  On the other hand , if she is a cold reader , given the present day health crisis, many of us will have to deal with doctors  one way or another.

Thank you. And yea, I am always thinking about him, or talking to him in my head (does that make me crazy...?... 🤷🏼‍♀️) so I'm going with that's what she picked up. :)

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3268 on: August 10, 2020, 09:01:07 AM »
So sorry for your loss ❤️ I am hoping that she is just picking up the past/ your thoughts.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3269 on: August 10, 2020, 09:08:36 AM »

Thank you. And yea, I am always thinking about him, or talking to him in my head (does that make me crazy...?... 🤷🏼‍♀️) so I'm going with that's what she picked up. :)

Cookie is very much a mind reader. The first thing she says is to think about what you want to know about. Im not saying she isn't gifted but if you call her in a negative state or thoughts or opinions on what you want to know she will pick it up. If you had been thinking about your dad then yes she would see it.

anything