Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917442 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3240 on: July 31, 2020, 01:40:25 PM »
Yay on the tattoo! Now I’m really curious, did she call? lol

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3241 on: July 31, 2020, 05:12:36 PM »
Yay on the tattoo! Now I’m really curious, did she call? lol
I stayed up until 4AM. Nope. She was on this morning busy but guess she had an appointment as my line didn’t ring.She logged off right after so just waiting now. Lol I’ll keep y’all posted as I’m sure I’ll want feedback

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3242 on: August 01, 2020, 11:38:17 AM »
I hope she works for you!

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3243 on: August 04, 2020, 04:15:05 PM »
Ok so had my reading with Cookie yesterday and I could use some help here. Hoping some experienced Cookie readers can decipher. She saw a few things I can validate. Two separations currently, one I have no interest in returning to. This is my ex wife and current poi. Said I’ve been waiting for something for a while—again contact with poi. She also picked up a move which is either me going back into my home or selling. Now is where I don’t know. She said poi thinks of me all the time but won’t reach out because she feels guilty, thinks she broke my heart. She will contact me but only after she sees I’ve moved on. I’m not blocked anywhere and neither is she but unless she stalks my page won’t see anything. She ignores my messages so Cookie went from saying I’m blocked to her just avoiding me. Then said she has light hair and I have brown. Red for me and brown for her but dyed red neither light per se. Also there is someone else of mixed race, I know someone in NY, and talked about me maybe losing weight—I know these are isms. Also picked up farm land and a diesel truck on my end which is my sisters place but then said I have a small business and am in construction—wrong. Then said poi thinks of a person in banking—that’s me I work in finance. Said she would only reach out all of a sudden after I’ve started seeing someone else and it would be out of the blue. Kisha said in a one—a week or less than a month— Yona said she would contact and be truthful and apologize and that no one else was in my cards. What do I take from the Cookie reading? My head is spinning lol

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #3244 on: August 04, 2020, 04:45:05 PM »
Ok so had my reading with Cookie yesterday and I could use some help here. Hoping some experienced Cookie readers can decipher. She saw a few things I can validate. Two separations currently, one I have no interest in returning to. This is my ex wife and current poi. Said I’ve been waiting for something for a while—again contact with poi. She also picked up a move which is either me going back into my home or selling. Now is where I don’t know. She said poi thinks of me all the time but won’t reach out because she feels guilty, thinks she broke my heart. She will contact me but only after she sees I’ve moved on. I’m not blocked anywhere and neither is she but unless she stalks my page won’t see anything. She ignores my messages so Cookie went from saying I’m blocked to her just avoiding me. Then said she has light hair and I have brown. Red for me and brown for her but dyed red neither light per se. Also there is someone else of mixed race, I know someone in NY, and talked about me maybe losing weight—I know these are isms. Also picked up farm land and a diesel truck on my end which is my sisters place but then said I have a small business and am in construction—wrong. Then said poi thinks of a person in banking—that’s me I work in finance. Said she would only reach out all of a sudden after I’ve started seeing someone else and it would be out of the blue. Kisha said in a one—a week or less than a month— Yona said she would contact and be truthful and apologize and that no one else was in my cards. What do I take from the Cookie reading? My head is spinning lol

Honestly, I feel that this line is a common cop out that psychics use. Certainly if you’ve “moved on” you wouldn’t give a hoot if they contacted or not.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3245 on: August 04, 2020, 05:19:14 PM »

Honestly, I feel that this line is a common cop out that psychics use. Certainly if you’ve “moved on” you wouldn’t give a hoot if they contacted or not.

I kinda felt that way too. It’s weird she picked up on the distance, and why she ghosted. The whole she has stronger feelings for you than you do for her, but won’t reach out until she sees you’ve let her go...that seemed really scripted or far fetched. If I SHOULD move on, say that but don’t say she thinks of you all the time and has those feelings but the only way she will reach out is if she sees you involved with someone else. To me that’s playing games. I’m not that guy and it’s not fair to her, whoever I may try to fill the void with, or myself. I’m so done with games.

Offline Live and love

« Reply #3246 on: August 04, 2020, 06:08:44 PM »

I kinda felt that way too. It’s weird she picked up on the distance, and why she ghosted. The whole she has stronger feelings for you than you do for her, but won’t reach out until she sees you’ve let her go...that seemed really scripted or far fetched. If I SHOULD move on, say that but don’t say she thinks of you all the time and has those feelings but the only way she will reach out is if she sees you involved with someone else. To me that’s playing games. I’m not that guy and it’s not fair to her, whoever I may try to fill the void with, or myself. I’m so done with games.

Is she saying that you have to be in another relationship for her to  return?

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3247 on: August 04, 2020, 08:02:06 PM »
Yes! She said you need to get involved with someone that entirely takes her off of your mind. She also said you’ll be out on a date and around a group of people when I see that she reaches out to you. It just seemed...odd. That’s why I’m asking if she has said this to anyone before

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3248 on: August 04, 2020, 08:33:15 PM »
sorry to say but this is one of her isms. she has also told me this. i think it is her way of saying please see other people

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3249 on: August 04, 2020, 08:50:45 PM »
sorry to say but this is one of her isms. she has also told me this. i think it is her way of saying please see other people

If I may ask then, she seems to see no future? If that’s the case it directly contradicts both Kisha and Yona. Yona already had a few predictions from my reading and Kisha has in the past as well. I’m kinda torn on it because although Cookie did connect on some things was really off on others. Who would you trust more for predictions of those three?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #3250 on: August 04, 2020, 10:05:35 PM »

If I may ask then, she seems to see no future? If that’s the case it directly contradicts both Kisha and Yona. Yona already had a few predictions from my reading and Kisha has in the past as well. I’m kinda torn on it because although Cookie did connect on some things was really off on others. Who would you trust more for predictions of those three?

I wouldn’t put too much stock into any readers for total outcome. I suggest just using them for small in between things. My poi and I got back together last year and Kisha predicted us only having one “closing” conversation.

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3251 on: August 05, 2020, 04:36:07 AM »
How far out does cookie read? She only gave me predictions up until September.

Also, if she says you should manifest it will move things quicker.. does that mean it Is not happening?

Cookie can see pretty far out like years. She just doesn’t always specify. I personally only look for short term things since circumstances can change.

No it doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen. IMO what she is referring to is LOA and/or meditation is how I take it when she has said that to me on a couple of occasions. She has always told me that sometimes it’s not always enough for her to see it, that you have to see it too like visualize it. Now I have had several things come to fruition in the past without visualizing but I do feel it helps. I do also meditate and it has helped me in a lot of areas but it definitely took some practice to be able to focus and not get distracted when I’m meditating.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3252 on: August 07, 2020, 12:39:09 PM »
So I missed Cookie's call... she told me to make an appointment but she has yet to accept it :(

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3253 on: August 07, 2020, 04:34:10 PM »
So I missed Cookie's call... she told me to make an appointment but she has yet to accept it :(

Her call had technical issues when it was my turn...that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago maybe? She finally accepted my appointment last night. I scheduled a 9:30 appt but she called me at 10:30. Not sure what I did wrong when scheduling it lol.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3254 on: August 07, 2020, 04:37:10 PM »

Her call had technical issues when it was my turn...that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago maybe? She finally accepted my appointment last night. I scheduled a 9:30 appt but she called me at 10:30. Not sure what I did wrong when scheduling it lol.
What timezone are you in?