Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917469 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3225 on: July 24, 2020, 12:56:50 AM »
So I tried searching, and I tried to read through as many pages as I could to see if this has been answered, and I didn't find anything so here goes..

Has She ever told any of you that she sees you and poi back together but someone else is blocking it from happening, and it can't happen until they are gone?

.... ugh... I know there is someone around him (Cookie even asked if I knew her name) but she didn't say when this person will gtfo of my way lol.

Also, she mentioned twice that I need to really think if this is what/who I want, which doesn't sound optimistic. :/

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #3226 on: July 25, 2020, 03:58:37 AM »
So annoyed with the wait! I was in line for over 2 months, missed her call and now I've rejoined. She told me to make an appointment, but I don't see the option to. This better be worth it!

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3227 on: July 25, 2020, 05:09:50 AM »
So annoyed with the wait! I was in line for over 2 months, missed her call and now I've rejoined. She told me to make an appointment, but I don't see the option to. This better be worth it!

You have to take yourself out of the queue and then on the website (not the app) when you click arrange call it will have the option for an appt there.  I have been requesting one for 3 days since she had technical issues on my callback. She said she’d be in and out all day and to make an appt...still waiting

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #3228 on: July 26, 2020, 03:12:20 PM »
I have spoken to Cookie thrice in last 2 years. She is bang on every time.
She told me somethings the first time and it happened.
Second time around also, exact same thing.
i just spoke to her last week for the 3rd time. I had a general read and she caught on everything herself. She has told me something in 2nd and also the 3rd reading. Its a bit far out but i am certain it will happen.

She is always bang on for me. very very kind and very very patient.
Just let her talk . Just ask her what do you see for me in next few months and she will tell you!!

She is amazing!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3229 on: July 26, 2020, 03:44:03 PM »
This is Cookie's link: https://www.keen.com/otherworld-connections/spiritualist-reader/1180159

I'm currently #18... she normally calls late at night right? Don't wanna miss her

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3230 on: July 26, 2020, 03:48:39 PM »
This is Cookie's link: https://www.keen.com/otherworld-connections/spiritualist-reader/1180159

I'm currently #18... she normally calls late at night right? Don't wanna miss her

Thank you! Does she have a site off of Keen?
Nope, Keen is the only place we can find her... prepare to wait in her queue for months lol

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3231 on: July 26, 2020, 04:19:33 PM »

She called me at 11:30am on Friday so it's not always at night

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #3232 on: July 26, 2020, 04:35:22 PM »

She called me at 11:30am on Friday so it's not always at night
Oh no. I hope I'm not at work when she calls

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3233 on: July 26, 2020, 06:55:21 PM »
The last time I read with her, she called me while I was at work. My first reading with her, she called me like at 3 AM. So, you never know when she’s gonna call.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #3234 on: July 27, 2020, 04:50:54 AM »
I posted my review on another thread too but I thought I should do it here as well. so my POI and I broke up 2 years ago and I spoke with Cookie several times during this time. she would always say you are not over, he is reading your messages, he wants to reach out but is not able to. she once even told me he is thinking of someone who works in a hospital (which is me because I know most of the people he knows and no one works at a Hosp) anyways, she would give me dates and markers but nothing happened but she would say he wants you to reach out, and I know thats true too.
well, then I finally spoke to her this July and she repeated most of the same stuff and said "You know sometimes people are so proud that even if they want to reach out, they are unable to" and she also said that you will be in this limbo for a year since the last time you spoke to him. The last time I spoke to him was exactly a year ago on his birthday. and mind you I had tried reaching out to him before but somehow we would exchange some messages and then it would die. God knows what he was wanting me to do/say. Anyways, I took her suggestion and reached out and suddenly it was like he was waiting by the phone all this time. I mean wth.he immediately called me back and we talked about god knows what all:)
so finally I came back to right my review of cookie. she is so accurate in her past dates (when the falling out happened, when you saw them etc) but I was surprised that she finally got a prediction right. I was so not sure that I was gonna try reaching out to him again, I had not idea if he had moved on or not. i really thought what is the point, why put myself thru this but I'm glad I took her suggestion and tried one last time.alls well that ends well I suppose:)

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3235 on: July 28, 2020, 08:08:12 PM »
Now 4th on queue. I’m on the East Coast...she’s gonna call at 3AM isn’t she lol! I’ve waited this long I’m not missing the call!

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3236 on: July 28, 2020, 08:29:17 PM »
Now 4th on queue. I’m on the East Coast...she’s gonna call at 3AM isn’t she lol! I’ve waited this long I’m not missing the call!

Im on the East as well. When I talk to her its usually around 11  pm est

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3237 on: July 30, 2020, 07:56:53 PM »
Just a quick note, my luck will go like this: I am now 2 in the queue. After months of patience, FINALLY, right? I am getting a tattoo in a few hours and I KNOW she is going to call me when it’s happening, I just know it 😂 I think I’m going to tell my artist if the phone rings I’m taking it, go ahead and take a 15-20 minute break. I just hope service is good inside. I’m no psychic but this WILL happen SMDH

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3238 on: July 31, 2020, 03:21:13 AM »
Omg, that would be my luck! I hope you didn’t miss the call!

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3239 on: July 31, 2020, 05:36:12 AM »
Omg, that would be my luck! I hope you didn’t miss the call!

No but I just got the text I’m next in queue. Good news, tattoo was a success. Bad news, it’s 1:35AM and have no idea if she is coming back online tonight. SMDH