Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917379 times)

Offline Freefinally

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3210 on: July 21, 2020, 07:50:33 PM »
Super annoyed...been patiently waiting for a call with her...FINALLY yesterday I move to 1st in line when I’m at work...first in line all night. I get the call about an hour ago...first call disconnects....system calls me back...tries to reach her...advisor not available. Puts me back in queue at 90 something. I call customer service...they claim they can’t adjust the queue EVEN THOUGH SHE CAN TELL IT WAS A TECHNICAL ISSUE ON COOKIE’S END.  Tells me I can try to message her to get an appt. I was wanting an updated reading with her to see what she sees happening now. Ugh.

Message her and she’ll schedule with you. I’ve had technical issues before a few mins into a reading and she’s accommodated me.

I sent her a message...I got an automated reply saying she’s in and out today and to schedule appts after 10pm but the appt option isn’t there.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3211 on: July 22, 2020, 02:59:35 AM »
#3 and I'm scared to go to sleep now in case I miss the call... 🙄😳🤣

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3212 on: July 22, 2020, 02:17:14 PM »
How far out does cookie read? She only gave me predictions up until September.

Also, if she says you should manifest it will move things quicker.. does that mean it Is not happening?

She told me the same thing, she said it will speed things up .. I am wondering the same

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #3213 on: July 22, 2020, 02:37:40 PM »
How far out does cookie read? She only gave me predictions up until September.

Also, if she says you should manifest it will move things quicker.. does that mean it Is not happening?

Manifesting does make a difference. Depending on what you are looking for check some people on youtube. Some talk more about jobs, relationships etc. Roxy Talks does a lot on relationships and does a good job explaining the technique. Honestly, since starting to do this my SP now calls and texts me all the time and we continue to see each other and date. This was after two years of nothing and within a few months of patching LOA everything things changed. Some of the work with LOA is dealing with what they call our "limiting beliefs" and where those beliefs came from. I noticed lots of psychics are really using LOA techniques.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #3214 on: July 22, 2020, 03:03:26 PM »
It's very hard to reach cookie these days and this is frustrating

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #3215 on: July 22, 2020, 04:30:53 PM »
She is just not that good for me, and with the queue I just stopped calling her

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3216 on: July 22, 2020, 09:05:19 PM »
Question, I know a lot of you ask for a general read with Cookie, but how do you word it? Just say "I'd like a general reading please" or...? ( sorry if this was asked before, I read through about 20 pgs then got ancy)

Offline starGazer

« Reply #3217 on: July 23, 2020, 12:07:45 AM »
Question, I know a lot of you ask for a general read with Cookie, but how do you word it? Just say "I'd like a general reading please" or...? ( sorry if this was asked before, I read through about 20 pgs then got ancy)

This is how calls have started for me:
She’ll ask me to clear my mind and focus on the things I want to know about.
She asks me to pick a number between x and y.
She starts describing people (“I’m seeing a man with dark hair and light eyes”) or topics (“the first thing that comes up is your money...”)
Then she asks if I have any specific questions so that’s when I’d say “I was wanting to look into my career and finances” then she just goes off

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3218 on: July 23, 2020, 12:28:38 AM »

This is how calls have started for me:
She’ll ask me to clear my mind and focus on the things I want to know about.
She asks me to pick a number between x and y.
She starts describing people (“I’m seeing a man with dark hair and light eyes”) or topics (“the first thing that comes up is your money...”)
Then she asks if I have any specific questions so that’s when I’d say “I was wanting to look into my career and finances” then she just goes off

Thank you so much!! That helps a lot. :)

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #3219 on: July 23, 2020, 01:04:55 AM »
Im currently in her que, so is it better to do a general over specific questions? sorry just dont feel like read through the thread

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3220 on: July 23, 2020, 05:05:21 AM »
Im currently in her que, so is it better to do a general over specific questions? sorry just dont feel like read through the thread

general - just let her talk

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3221 on: July 23, 2020, 04:46:36 PM »
Down to 10th in Cookie’s queue. I’ve read through quite a bit in the forum. Any advice for someone reading with her for the first time?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3222 on: July 23, 2020, 04:48:32 PM »
She’s a very slow talker and has a bit of a country accent (think Paula Dean, but a little deeper lol). She tends to repeat herself a lot, so if it gets to that point, she’ll keep talking in circles IMO and probably best to end the call at that point (if you have a lot of time left).

This is just my personal experience

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #3223 on: July 23, 2020, 05:10:38 PM »
She’s a very slow talker and has a bit of a country accent (think Paula Dean, but a little deeper lol). She tends to repeat herself a lot, so if it gets to that point, she’ll keep talking in circles IMO and probably best to end the call at that point (if you have a lot of time left).

This is just my personal experience

Thank you! Is it worth asking her questions outside of what she sees in the general? Seems in the thread that’s rather hit or miss

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3224 on: July 23, 2020, 06:44:00 PM »
It is hit/miss. There’s an entire thread of “Cookie-isms”. I’d take a look at that before your reading with her to see if you get some (you probably will lol).

As others have mentioned, you’re probably better at a general read and maybe hone in on an area if it comes up. If the repetitive “circle”  talk starts again, you’ve gotten all you can on that area.