Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917758 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3195 on: July 13, 2020, 09:54:52 PM »
She told me one time that I would get news about something to do with my eyes and all I had that year was my regular yearly eye exam. She also told me something about my leg swelling and that never happened. I read with her one month before getting diagnosed with breast cancer and she didn’t tell me anything health related. Like I didn’t expect them to say cancer but dang they couldn’t see months and months of needles, doctor visits, surgery,radiation, me going bald etc etc I read with the three or four heavy hitters on this forum and none of them said anything.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3196 on: July 14, 2020, 12:11:00 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience. I am  freaking out thinking I have to go to the doctor. I did nlt even ask about health stuff.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3197 on: July 14, 2020, 01:20:03 AM »
You’re welcome 😊 I never called her or anyone else for health questions. I would say get it checked out for your own piece of mind. I believe God works in mysterious ways. I discovered the lump in my breast in the middle of the night. I was sound asleep, I woke up suddenly and my hand went straight to it. No digging around or anything. So if that isn’t Devine intervention, I don’t know what is

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3198 on: July 14, 2020, 02:28:38 AM »
Has cookie ever brought something health related and said « you may to get that checked out »? Side note.. I was not asking about that at all. I called about a POI

she recently told me she sees something with my stomach, bowel. fyi there is nothing wrong with it. if anything changes ill update

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3199 on: July 14, 2020, 01:49:07 PM »
Has cookie ever brought something health related and said « you may to get that checked out »? Side note.. I was not asking about that at all. I called about a POI

she recently told me she sees something with my stomach, bowel. fyi there is nothing wrong with it. if anything changes ill update

She told me the same thing something with my bowels and GI tract.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3200 on: July 14, 2020, 03:02:50 PM »
She told me one time that I would get news about something to do with my eyes and all I had that year was my regular yearly eye exam. She also told me something about my leg swelling and that never happened. I read with her one month before getting diagnosed with breast cancer and she didn’t tell me anything health related. Like I didn’t expect them to say cancer but dang they couldn’t see months and months of needles, doctor visits, surgery,radiation, me going bald etc etc I read with the three or four heavy hitters on this forum and none of them said anything.

She once saw my hip issues i had, which was accurate but she also said i would need an X-ray and i never did so.
Later in another reading she said i would have to go to a doctor for a treatment plan and that never happened either. That was at least 3 years ago.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3201 on: July 14, 2020, 03:30:50 PM »
Sadly I think Cookie is losing some of her ability. My last few readings months apart have had more filler and isms than anything else.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3202 on: July 14, 2020, 03:38:47 PM »
Sadly I think Cookie is losing some of her ability. My last few readings months apart have had more filler and isms than anything else.

She told me my life story....everything correct
Not one prediction passed lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3203 on: July 14, 2020, 04:41:52 PM »

I agree with this. In previous years she got a few hits but in the last few years i thought my readings were a complete waste of time and money.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #3204 on: July 14, 2020, 04:44:05 PM »
So would you say she isn’t worth the wait for a first timer?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3205 on: July 14, 2020, 05:02:55 PM »
So would you say she isn’t worth the wait for a first timer?

I would try her once but read through all the isms she gives first. If she starts saying depending on what you want to know or do you have any questions you won't get much. If she is saying a bunch of isms politely say thank you and hang up. Some days she can be on fire but those days are a lot fewer now.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #3206 on: July 14, 2020, 05:23:15 PM »
Well I’m 51st in line so I’ve got time to read through them! 😂

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3207 on: July 14, 2020, 07:00:06 PM »
How far out does cookie read? She only gave me predictions up until September.

Also, if she says you should manifest it will move things quicker.. does that mean it Is not happening?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3208 on: July 21, 2020, 07:36:09 PM »
Super annoyed...been patiently waiting for a call with her...FINALLY yesterday I move to 1st in line when I’m at work...first in line all night. I get the call about an hour ago...first call disconnects....system calls me back...tries to reach her...advisor not available. Puts me back in queue at 90 something. I call customer service...they claim they can’t adjust the queue EVEN THOUGH SHE CAN TELL IT WAS A TECHNICAL ISSUE ON COOKIE’S END.  Tells me I can try to message her to get an appt. I was wanting an updated reading with her to see what she sees happening now. Ugh.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #3209 on: July 21, 2020, 07:47:11 PM »
Super annoyed...been patiently waiting for a call with her...FINALLY yesterday I move to 1st in line when I’m at work...first in line all night. I get the call about an hour ago...first call disconnects....system calls me back...tries to reach her...advisor not available. Puts me back in queue at 90 something. I call customer service...they claim they can’t adjust the queue EVEN THOUGH SHE CAN TELL IT WAS A TECHNICAL ISSUE ON COOKIE’S END.  Tells me I can try to message her to get an appt. I was wanting an updated reading with her to see what she sees happening now. Ugh.

Message her and she’ll schedule with you. I’ve had technical issues before a few mins into a reading and she’s accommodated me.