Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917454 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3180 on: July 02, 2020, 04:14:41 AM »
I didn't even get to ask questions until 12 minutes in because she immediately connected and saw my boyfriend. She said you've been together with someone X weeks (nailed it), his hair color and his eye color 20 seconds into the call.

She really hated the other people I've dated hahahaha in past reads LOL that became apparent today.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3181 on: July 02, 2020, 04:01:27 PM »
For my Cookie readers, I’ve never had her use the world “soulmate” in previous readings, so I was surprised to hear it from her today. Is this something she throws around? Tbh I usually throw readers into a red flag pile when they use soulmate or twin flame verbiage in their readings.

yeah my poi is a soulmate connection according to her

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3182 on: July 03, 2020, 07:47:07 PM »
could you elaborate a lil on the predictions that have come to pass for you?

Finally got through to Cookie after a 3 month wait. Honestly, I really vibe with her. I’m looking forward to validating and seeing her predictions come to pass. She was realistic and a straight shooter. Lots of info. I still think she’s worth the wait and hype. Especially since I’ve had 4 past experiences when her predictions have all come to pass. I trust her.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3183 on: July 05, 2020, 01:02:16 AM »
could you elaborate a lil on the predictions that have come to pass for you?

Yes, she’s told me how 3 different previous POIs would end. She even knew details in how one of them would fall into depression after an incident that would cause him grief (he had a death in his family shortly after) and would have absolutely zero sex drive for 3 months and have issues having sex lol I thought it was weird when she said it bc it didn’t sound like him and yuuuup, it happened just as she said! The details she gives leading up to outcomes has been very enlightening. My last reading with her was the first time she’s been optimistic and positive with the predictions, she’s usually been pretty negative (but right) for me.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3184 on: July 06, 2020, 02:53:52 PM »
You can propose a time for her, that she needs to confirm. First time I talked to her, I mentioned that I have been waiting for so long and it was really nice to talk to her. She told me late at night is better for her that I could send a request. In my experience, she either call you late at night (PST) or early morning. I always miss her early morning calls, they were on weekends for me and I was doing chores. .....

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #3185 on: July 09, 2020, 10:21:42 AM »
OMG... this would only happen to me!

So after being 86 in line I finally get a call from her when it is 4am and i'm fast asleep!

I've  tried to book a reading with her early next week but she hasn't accepted the appointment.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3186 on: July 09, 2020, 01:28:36 PM »

So after being 86 in line I finally get a call from her when it is 4am and i'm fast asleep!

I've  tried to book a reading with her early next week but she hasn't accepted the appointment.

I think she takes longer appointments first as that brings her more money. I haven't tried this theory out but maybe try to book the appointment for an hour or so (even if you don't want that much time).

I've read with Cookie more than five times and she only got random things right for me. I would not call her back again.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #3187 on: July 09, 2020, 03:21:39 PM »

I think she takes longer appointments first as that brings her more money. I haven't tried this theory out but maybe try to book the appointment for an hour or so (even if you don't want that much time).

I've read with Cookie more than five times and she only got random things right for me. I would not call her back again.

This is good advice. Last time I talked to her, had to hang up because I ended up talking to her longer than I anticipated but she had another scheduled call after mine. Book for a longer time frame.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3188 on: July 09, 2020, 08:01:12 PM »

same thing happened with me and then I set up an appointment with her for that day itself for like 2 am EST and she accepted. she prefers late night calls I think. good luck.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3189 on: July 09, 2020, 08:02:17 PM »

This is good advice. Last time I talked to her, had to hang up because I ended up talking to her longer than I anticipated but she had another scheduled call after mine. Book for a longer time frame.

apart from remote viewing, did anything she say pan out for you?

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #3190 on: July 09, 2020, 08:26:20 PM »

same thing happened with me and then I set up an appointment with her for that day itself for like 2 am EST and she accepted. she prefers late night calls I think. good luck.

Thanks everyone. I’ve sent another request through.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #3191 on: July 09, 2020, 08:53:47 PM »
Hi!

I just posted this on the ISM thread--but trying it here too.

Regarding Cookie Speak -- I need help with translation!!!

If she says: "It does show he wants to be in a relationship with you ...."

but followed by: "But he has never given you a chance." (she said this several times....I don't know if she's reading the past or the future here...)

AND

I asked: are we going to be in a relationship? she said: "If it's not too late ... In 2021/22 there's another man coming in that is ready. It will be you choice whether you'll chose him..."

So she proceeded:

Right now I'm going to stick to what I'm seeing: I see rekindle. It doesn't mean he won't take steps back -- but he knows there's something significant about you... He doesn't want to lose you -- he starting to feel that if he doesn't so something he's going to lose you."

She did bring the L word -- not sure if it's just fluff -- and said that the would pick up the pace after the other guy (competition) is around.

HELP! LOL

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3192 on: July 09, 2020, 09:15:30 PM »
Hi!

but followed by: "But he has never given you a chance." (she said this several times....I don't know if she's reading the past or the future here...)

AND

I asked: are we going to be in a relationship? she said: "If it's not too late ... In 2021/22 there's another man coming in that is ready. It will be you choice whether you'll chose him..."

So she proceeded:

Right now I'm going to stick to what I'm seeing: I see rekindle. It doesn't mean he won't take steps back -- but he knows there's something significant about you... He doesn't want to lose you -- he starting to feel that if he doesn't so something he's going to lose you."

She did bring the L word -- not sure if it's just fluff -- and said that the would pick up the pace after the other guy (competition) is around.

HELP! LOL

this is a common way she reads. in short, you will be waiting for a bit and when you are now seeing someone- this guy you like will come forward and then you can decide if you want him or have moved on to someone else that you don't even care for the poi

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #3193 on: July 10, 2020, 11:37:12 AM »
Hi!

AND

So she proceeded:

HELP! LOL

this is a common way she reads. in short, you will be waiting for a bit and when you are now seeing someone- this guy you like will come forward and then you can decide if you want him or have moved on to someone else that you don't even care for the poi

Thanks sexyp!!!

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3194 on: July 13, 2020, 07:30:27 PM »
Has cookie ever brought something health related and said « you may to get that checked out »? Side note.. I was not asking about that at all. I called about a POI

anything