Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917386 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3165 on: June 27, 2020, 11:12:26 PM »
did any of the readers predict this relationship?anyone been accurate for you on your poi?

Readers who predicted this new relationship in vivid detail and were accurate:

- Yona: I read with her May 2019 while I was dating someone else, she told me he wouldn’t work out eventually Bc I would end things and I would date several other guys casually but my “big love” and “next substantial life relationship” would come in May 2020. She told me his job, details about his physical appearance

- Skye: I read with her in February 2020, she told me that POI wouldn’t be it but someone new is coming and he’s going to communicate certain things with me up front.

- Psychic Diva: i talked to her in April 2020. Told me to give up on then POI because someone new is right around the corner. Incredibly detailed re: his appearance.

- Queen of Cups: Crushed my soul in Feb 2020 saying then POI is a POS and I am wasting my time and money on readings Bc next relationship will be very fulfilling and right around the corner.

- Michelle Caporale: Made me cry in March 2020 ahhahaa told me then POI and I would never see each other or talk to each other again unless we literally run into one another (so far she’s right while most everyone else fed me fairytales). She said I’d meet someone new who is up front and pure about his intentions. She now loves the guy I’m dating and tells me I need to not self sabotage and believe that love can be possible.

- Cookie: read with her in July 2019, told me then POI wouldn’t work and I’d break it off Bc he’s lazy and doesn’t plan his future enough for me to be pleased And that I would be in a relationship June 2020. Feb 2020, she told me my POI wasn’t the one and if I allow him to reach out it’s only going to be for his own ego and not good for me, said I would be entering into a healthy relationship in summer of 2020.

This is incredible how they connected with you!! I’m so jealous!! I haven’t had any luck in the love department with the readers and I’m starting to think they are not connecting because there just isn’t anyone for me. Congrats on your new relationship!!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3166 on: June 28, 2020, 02:14:28 AM »
I feel you Piggynose.. seems like all of the readers are saying the same for me.. "you should have someone new coming in 8-9 months... right now is time to work on yourself"  blah... I don't wanna danmit

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3167 on: June 28, 2020, 10:00:19 AM »
Thanks Hopeful and I feel you too.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3168 on: June 28, 2020, 04:32:42 PM »
did any of the readers predict this relationship?anyone been accurate for you on your poi?

Readers who predicted this new relationship in vivid detail and were accurate:

- Yona: I read with her May 2019 while I was dating someone else, she told me he wouldn’t work out eventually Bc I would end things and I would date several other guys casually but my “big love” and “next substantial life relationship” would come in May 2020. She told me his job, details about his physical appearance

- Skye: I read with her in February 2020, she told me that POI wouldn’t be it but someone new is coming and he’s going to communicate certain things with me up front.

- Psychic Diva: i talked to her in April 2020. Told me to give up on then POI because someone new is right around the corner. Incredibly detailed re: his appearance.

- Queen of Cups: Crushed my soul in Feb 2020 saying then POI is a POS and I am wasting my time and money on readings Bc next relationship will be very fulfilling and right around the corner.

- Michelle Caporale: Made me cry in March 2020 ahhahaa told me then POI and I would never see each other or talk to each other again unless we literally run into one another (so far she’s right while most everyone else fed me fairytales). She said I’d meet someone new who is up front and pure about his intentions. She now loves the guy I’m dating and tells me I need to not self sabotage and believe that love can be possible.

- Cookie: read with her in July 2019, told me then POI wouldn’t work and I’d break it off Bc he’s lazy and doesn’t plan his future enough for me to be pleased And that I would be in a relationship June 2020. Feb 2020, she told me my POI wasn’t the one and if I allow him to reach out it’s only going to be for his own ego and not good for me, said I would be entering into a healthy relationship in summer of 2020.

i find skye very confusing. her readings are just waffles of mish mash and silences. argghhh. I like Yona. who is michelle corporale?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3169 on: June 28, 2020, 09:42:25 PM »
Michelle Caporale, Psychic Readings by Gail and Marie Anna are the best on Keen IMO. They’ve all been extremely accurate for me over the past 3 years. They’re very honest though and serve up zero fairy tales, so be prepared to be sad if they have to break negative news to you.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3170 on: June 29, 2020, 12:11:10 AM »
So in my reading with cookie, She initially told me to pick a number 7-12 and then later on in the reading she said that my poi and I would see progress, if we do, between 7-12 (July to December)

Does she tell everyone 7-12, or was that just for me?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3171 on: June 29, 2020, 12:11:55 AM »
So in my reading with cookie, She initially told me to pick a number 7-12 and then later on in the reading she said that my poi and I would see progress, if we do, between 7-12 (July to December)

sadly yes

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3172 on: June 29, 2020, 01:17:58 AM »

She asked me to pick a number between 5 and 12 and then she gave me 3 to 6 months for things to happen

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3173 on: June 29, 2020, 02:21:55 AM »
And did it happen in the time she claimed?

Sorry, haven't seen your posts

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3174 on: June 29, 2020, 02:57:25 AM »
And did it happen in the time she claimed?

Sorry, haven't seen your posts
I havent really posted on the board.

But I will find out Tuesday lol

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3175 on: June 29, 2020, 03:40:19 AM »
If you are interested in listening to it to compare....you are more than welcome. 🙂

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3176 on: July 01, 2020, 05:05:50 PM »
If you are interested in listening to it to compare....you are more than welcome. 🙂

me too

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3177 on: July 01, 2020, 06:50:09 PM »
Finally got through to Cookie after a 3 month wait. Honestly, I really vibe with her. I’m looking forward to validating and seeing her predictions come to pass. She was realistic and a straight shooter. Lots of info. I still think she’s worth the wait and hype. Especially since I’ve had 4 past experiences when her predictions have all come to pass. I trust her.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3178 on: July 02, 2020, 12:15:38 AM »
For my Cookie readers, I’ve never had her use the world “soulmate” in previous readings, so I was surprised to hear it from her today. Is this something she throws around? Tbh I usually throw readers into a red flag pile when they use soulmate or twin flame verbiage in their readings.

Offline artslove

« Reply #3179 on: July 02, 2020, 03:46:03 AM »
I am glad you had some luck with her! She’s used soulmate with me in my situation, but her contact predictions haven’t happened... but she was extremely spot on with when we separated. She got the correct date and everything... Halloween. But she said she felt it was a soulmate connection, but nowadays I’m not so sure. Did you ask for a general read?