Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917486 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #330 on: August 28, 2012, 03:36:24 PM »
so.. i'm back at #1, waiting for Cookie again. i have a feeling this time i'll be able to connect with her. i've missed 2 calls already with her, but i have a feeling this time it's gonna happen! can't wait to tell you guys  how it goes.

Offline BunnyStar

« Reply #331 on: August 28, 2012, 04:13:22 PM »
so.. i'm back at #1, waiting for Cookie again. i have a feeling this time i'll be able to connect with her. i've missed 2 calls already with her, but i have a feeling this time it's gonna happen! can't wait to tell you guys  how it goes.

Hi Truth! Can't wait to hear how it went with Cookie. I was able to speak with her (finally) .

Offline Truth

« Reply #332 on: August 29, 2012, 12:35:11 AM »
well, i've been #1 for over 24 hours now and i still haven't received a call. grrr.. this is pretty frustrating.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #333 on: August 29, 2012, 01:58:00 AM »
Truth,
Hang in there Cookie is worth the wait! Dont lose your spot!

well, i've been #1 for over 24 hours now and i still haven't received a call. grrr.. this is pretty frustrating.

Offline Truth

« Reply #334 on: August 29, 2012, 03:58:22 AM »
I was behind you truth #2... And around 11am I gave up and called esme... Which was very frustating. While she may be gifted, and she was generous giving minutes, it totally was not worth it! She kept explaining chemical reactions, in fact that was most of the reading a medical terminology class! Ugh, very frustating! She was kind enough to write back, and I told her lecture on chemical imbalances was frustating... I don't think she worth practically $10... However, if I would have waited for cookie, I still would be frustated given that you're still in line truth. But I do hope you read with her. And a big NO! with esme! Unless you have at least half an hour to spend with her which is what $300, that's practically a class of chemistry at a local junior college class for her 1/2 a lecture... All for 30minutes, which is also incorrect.
But did she connect with me? ... Hard to say cause most of the reading was on her biochemistry class!

i'm still in line at #1. i have stayed behind at work, for the past 2 days, for hours. afraid that if i was on my home the call would come through and i wouldn't be able to take it. literally, just sitting at work for hours. i'm beyond frustrated because this is the 3rd time i've attempted to call her. i've also tried making appointments, sending emails and waiting for weeks to go from #20 something to #1. i'm about to give up because this is just really sad. on my way home tonight i thought "how embarrassing that i've been sitting at work for 2 days, after hours to talk to a psychic that i am going to spend about $100 to talk to". like, who cares!? it shouldn't be this hard to get a hold of someone, with no replies to any emails or multiple appointments.

as far as Esme is concerned.. i think i was talking to some people around here that she is like that - i've read with her once. she isn't a psychic, from what i can tell. or her abilities are just based on if you are connecting with someone. she reads like brain chemicals or something, which i guess is only helpful in determining whether someone actually cares about you enough to have a chemical reaction. she doesn't seem to give predictions or anything like that - though, i've only talked to her once, so i guess i can't say for sure. she seems like someone to call and verify if you are hitting it off with someone, and confirm that connection and that's it. yes, very expensive.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #335 on: August 29, 2012, 04:21:50 AM »

it shouldn't be this hard to get a hold of someone, with no replies to any emails or multiple appointments.

I haven't tried to read with Cookie in a while, but when I did she was usually available. I can't imagine trying to get into a queue that has 30 odd people and just last week had like 40 people. That's crazy. I also don't get the ignoring emails and appointment requests. It's almost quite arrogant. She gave me some information that was very accurate (something from my past that was so right I was suspicious she had googled me!), but at the same time I wouldn't want to almost have to beg and plead for a reading.

Also the feedback bothers me. There are a handful of people on there who apparently read with her many days in succession. So how do they get to talk but others have to wait for weeks or just get turned down? Does she at least reply to emails if you send her one?

It's all good and well to be somewhat accurate about things (though she wasn't for the actual outcome of what I asked about) but why act like you're doing people a favour by giving them a reading. Those people are paying for the service, and quite a hefty sum at that.

Offline Truth

« Reply #336 on: August 29, 2012, 05:46:27 AM »

it shouldn't be this hard to get a hold of someone, with no replies to any emails or multiple appointments.

I haven't tried to read with Cookie in a while, but when I did she was usually available. I can't imagine trying to get into a queue that has 30 odd people and just last week had like 40 people. That's crazy. I also don't get the ignoring emails and appointment requests. It's almost quite arrogant. She gave me some information that was very accurate (something from my past that was so right I was suspicious she had googled me!), but at the same time I wouldn't want to almost have to beg and plead for a reading.

Also the feedback bothers me. There are a handful of people on there who apparently read with her many days in succession. So how do they get to talk but others have to wait for weeks or just get turned down? Does she at least reply to emails if you send her one?

It's all good and well to be somewhat accurate about things (though she wasn't for the actual outcome of what I asked about) but why act like you're doing people a favour by giving them a reading. Those people are paying for the service, and quite a hefty sum at that.

thanks. reading this has really made me feel better. i almost feel like i'm making a big deal about this, so it's good to see/feel like you or others would agree with my frustrations. if i miss the call this time i'll probably never try to read with her again. it's just not worth it, putting my life in some sort of anxious waiting game hoping a psychic's call will ring through.

as far as others getting to talk to her regularly.. i've gotten the impression from here that once you do have a relationship built with her that she will actually take appointments for you. or maybe she is just trying to avoid talking to me? maybe that's why my call isn't going through. who knows.. :(

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #337 on: August 29, 2012, 11:46:00 AM »
Definitely not worth anxiety! It's almost as bad as waiting for the guy to come around :)
And generally they're right about a lot but ultimately wrong about the big picture. So imagine going through all this stress and then she's wrong!  :P

If you miss this call it's not meant to be :)

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #338 on: August 29, 2012, 12:14:22 PM »
This morning I am really upset.  I've been waiting to see how things pan out and they did NOT pan out.  I was holding out hope that what was said would be what would happen and it didn't.  Should have saved my money and stuck with my fav.  I am so angry right now, more with myself than anyone or anything else.  Makes me wonder what the hell I was thinking.  Wish me luck people, back to hitting the pavement again

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #339 on: August 29, 2012, 12:23:24 PM »
Best of luck.....2SistersFarfromhome!..... :)

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #340 on: August 29, 2012, 12:35:36 PM »
All the best to you 2sister! 
Just a curiosity - did you get a reading from Cookie that
proved wrong? Can you share?

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #341 on: August 29, 2012, 02:18:18 PM »
Hello all just wanted to share my experiences with Cookie.  At this point I have given up on trying to get in contact with her.  I hate sitting for weeks to get the callback.  What makes it the worst is when she signs on and takes someone who may just recently scheduled an appointment while you were in line waiting to speak to her for about a week.  I have tried scheduling so many appointments with her its not even funny and every single one of them get ignored.  There have been 2 times she's accepted an appointment from me but cancelled at the last minute. One of them she even told me to schedule at that specific time and from what it looked like she signed on at the time of the appointment took someone else and just cancelled me.  Can't really say predictions occured either.  I record every reading that I get and most of the stuff she tells me just seems far fetched.  Its like she picks up bits and pieces but is not able to connect them and give me the full story if that makes any sense. 
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:21:37 PM by Scammedbykeen »

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #342 on: August 29, 2012, 02:37:17 PM »
Hi,
I would say you and cookie don't connect.  Who else have you read with on keen that has been right or wrong for you?

Hello all just wanted to share my experiences with Cookie.  At this point I have given up on trying to get in contact with her.  I hate sitting for weeks to get the callback.  What makes it the worst is when she signs on and takes someone who may just recently scheduled an appointment while you were in line waiting to speak to her for about a week.  I have tried scheduling so many appointments with her its not even funny and every single one of them get ignored.  There have been 2 times she's accepted an appointment from me but cancelled at the last minute. One of them she even told me to schedule at that specific time and from what it looked like she signed on at the time of the appointment took someone else and just cancelled me.  Can't really say predictions occured either.  I record every reading that I get and most of the stuff she tells me just seems far fetched.  Its like she picks up bits and pieces but is not able to connect them and give me the full story if that makes any sense.

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #343 on: August 29, 2012, 02:50:27 PM »
Sapphire21- Predictions never really happened.  I know people talk about how nice she can be but I found her to be a little bit cold.
Lady Celest- She has been able to pick up somethings, but major prediction keeps changing.  I even followed the advice she has given me and nothing ever occurred
Annie- Having a reading with her is like watching paint dry.  Picked up on some things but it feels like she likes to guess her way through a reading.  I intentionally told her something false and she went right along with it.
Veruska18- I would say she is about 50/50. 
Elle Martin- just no.  The worst.
S I N C E R I T Y - she is my favorite!!! She was the only one to pick up a marriage!! She always blows me away.  I dont think job issues are her strong area, but relationships she is the best. 

I have another I read with on keen who is my go to but I dont want to disclose her just yet.  She is always completely honest and will tell you when to move on.  When Lady Celest and Annie told me to email my sm and that I would get a response, she told me not to do it because she knew he wouldnt respond.  She picks up timing but in a weird way that always pans out right.  She is very intuitive but when she does the cards her accuracy rate increases.  I even call her off keen whenever I have emergencies and she is always there to help me.  Also I wanted to add that there have been times when she has been wrong but I still trust her major predictions to be true.  She will always tell me that she is not God and her timing can suck because of the weird way she picks it up but the one thing she is known for is her outcomes. 

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 03:00:20 PM by Scammedbykeen »

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #344 on: August 29, 2012, 03:06:14 PM »

am sorry but your user name has me laughing for the past 10 minutes. so true but so funny ;D i went through the same thing with cookie and she later gave me 5 appointments. schedule 5 at a time that will work. 8 things she told me that day happened by the end of that day, am prayaing the rest which are further down the road work out as well. she even gave me a name of someone that will be signifcant in my life. i dont know if its an sm or work related. will keep you guys updated. another person i love is kisha. she has been right for me, brother and mother. dont
give up. scammedbykeen omg i cant take it LOL.......

lol...In all honesty Keen does not care about the customers themselves only the money they are spending.  Have you ever called the customer service number for a refund?  Everyone of them are not helpful and just look for ways to not give you the refund you requested.  I accidently created an advisor account so I can see every single thing an advisor sees especially that box for advisor to type in notes for every customer after a call.

anything