Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917291 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3150 on: June 24, 2020, 11:14:53 AM »
Had a reading with Cookie a few days ago (despite 2 unsuccessful previous readings) and literally it was "the worst". She picked up POI and a couple of minor things on her own (first 2 min) and the rest of 15 min she could not pick up anything. No prediction. Nothing. Waste of time, Waste of money and almost 3 months waiting.

That’s how I felt after my last reading. Complete waste of time and money. No real information coming out of it and she was picking up on someone around my POI that I know for 100% fact to be incorrect (in addition to other information). It felt like she was just throwing crap out there, not only that, but she was sooooo slow. Slower than normal.  I say she probably needs to retire at this point...good god

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3151 on: June 24, 2020, 04:33:53 PM »
Had a reading with Cookie a few days ago (despite 2 unsuccessful previous readings) and literally it was "the worst". She picked up POI and a couple of minor things on her own (first 2 min) and the rest of 15 min she could not pick up anything. No prediction. Nothing. Waste of time, Waste of money and almost 3 months waiting.

That’s how I felt after my last reading. Complete waste of time and money. No real information coming out of it and she was picking up on someone around my POI that I know for 100% fact to be incorrect (in addition to other information). It felt like she was just throwing crap out there, not only that, but she was sooooo slow. Slower than normal.  I say she probably needs to retire at this point...good god

I wonder if her greed caught up with her. My first few readings with her years ago were decent but my last few were terrible. I wonder.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3152 on: June 24, 2020, 06:33:15 PM »

When you say "unsuccessful " do you mean she couldn't connect and rescheduled you or you had 2 previous complete readings that didn't make sense? I'm sorry you had a bad experience,  I considered reading with her but I'm really impatient I can't wait that long

She could definitely connect in previous readings as well but again just first few minutes was impressive and the rest of it was crap. I just wanted to give her one more chance (based on some great reviews here) but it was a huge mistake.

beachgal214

« Reply #3153 on: June 24, 2020, 06:59:02 PM »
I have found the same as Jill - and not sure why.  but I was never given predictions - I tried her twice.  same thing, picked up POI, got some things cprrect- but after listening to other peoples readings with her mine was nothing like theirs. I got no detail and no prediction :(. nice woman! but I would not wait again for her to read me. I know she does better for others :)

Offline Pie5703

« Reply #3154 on: June 26, 2020, 05:30:19 AM »
I’ve read with cookie many times over the past few years and many of things she says she sees has happened. There have been times I have read with her where she is on fire And has described my guy as well as others to a t and then a few times where it was so so to where it seemed like she didn’t have any new info and was just repeating herself. Her timing for things has been pretty good for me. A few things she has seen she says won’t happen till 2021 but I just kinda go with the flow on those far out ones. I do use a few other readers to fill in the gaps but they have also picked up what cookie sees on a particular situation. I do know that she picks up some really crazy things and at times I thought she was crazy and she didn’t didn’t know what she was talking about but then something would happen. For a while Cookie has repeatedly told me that my guy thinks of marriage with me and that he does want to be with Me and doesn’t want to lose me and I was having a hard time believing her because of some of the stuff he’s pulled but about a week and a half ago we got into a big disagreement and he came out and told me that he wants to spend his life with me and doesn’t want to lose Me but that he’s not sure how to keep me. So I do think she is gifted and has worked for me but has her bad days .

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3155 on: June 26, 2020, 05:40:54 AM »
Im actually scared to believe her predictions. She has picked up on insanely accurate things for me. No doubt she's gifted and connects very well.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3156 on: June 27, 2020, 12:35:18 AM »
You’re looking at a several month wait. I’m currently #4. Have been since last Sunday. She doesn’t have a set schedule, but what gives me anxiety is she’s been logging on at midnight some nights 🙄 watch me miss her call bc I’m actually asleep next to my POI 🤣

Offline HappE

« Reply #3157 on: June 27, 2020, 12:49:06 AM »
How do you get in her line?  I am new to Keen and not 100% familiar with the app yet. Thanks in advance!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3158 on: June 27, 2020, 01:45:00 AM »
Interesting. I would give anything to be asleep next to my poi. Wouldnt have any reason to be calling psychics if I were so lucky! 🤪

Hahaha, well at this point, I’m not getting out of the damn queue. But, you’re right, I really have no business talking to them anymore, but what do addicts do? Find more reasons 😂 Now, I’m like, “Hey? Is this too good to be true? Am I gonna get hurt? Am I wasting my time?” FML!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3159 on: June 27, 2020, 06:30:57 AM »
Interesting. I would give anything to be asleep next to my poi. Wouldnt have any reason to be calling psychics if I were so lucky! 🤪

Hahaha, well at this point, I’m not getting out of the damn queue. But, you’re right, I really have no business talking to them anymore, but what do addicts do? Find more reasons 😂 Now, I’m like, “Hey? Is this too good to be true? Am I gonna get hurt? Am I wasting my time?” FML!

did any of the readers predict this relationship?anyone been accurate for you on your poi?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3160 on: June 27, 2020, 08:13:47 AM »
How do you get in her line?  I am new to Keen and not 100% familiar with the app yet. Thanks in advance!

I am not sure about the App, but it's very easy on Keen.com. Just find her and hit on Arrange call.

Offline HappE

« Reply #3161 on: June 27, 2020, 02:57:22 PM »
Thank you, I found it!  The App doesn’t allow you to get in line, you have to login to the actual site instead!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #3162 on: June 27, 2020, 03:43:22 PM »
Thank you, I found it!  The App doesn’t allow you to get in line, you have to login to the actual site instead!

How in the world did you do that?? I’m using the site and it still won’t let me :/

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #3163 on: June 27, 2020, 03:55:49 PM »
did any of the readers predict this relationship?anyone been accurate for you on your poi?

Readers who predicted this new relationship in vivid detail and were accurate:

- Yona: I read with her May 2019 while I was dating someone else, she told me he wouldn’t work out eventually Bc I would end things and I would date several other guys casually but my “big love” and “next substantial life relationship” would come in May 2020. She told me his job, details about his physical appearance

- Skye: I read with her in February 2020, she told me that POI wouldn’t be it but someone new is coming and he’s going to communicate certain things with me up front.

- Psychic Diva: i talked to her in April 2020. Told me to give up on then POI because someone new is right around the corner. Incredibly detailed re: his appearance.

- Queen of Cups: Crushed my soul in Feb 2020 saying then POI is a POS and I am wasting my time and money on readings Bc next relationship will be very fulfilling and right around the corner.

- Michelle Caporale: Made me cry in March 2020 ahhahaa told me then POI and I would never see each other or talk to each other again unless we literally run into one another (so far she’s right while most everyone else fed me fairytales). She said I’d meet someone new who is up front and pure about his intentions. She now loves the guy I’m dating and tells me I need to not self sabotage and believe that love can be possible.

- Cookie: read with her in July 2019, told me then POI wouldn’t work and I’d break it off Bc he’s lazy and doesn’t plan his future enough for me to be pleased And that I would be in a relationship June 2020. Feb 2020, she told me my POI wasn’t the one and if I allow him to reach out it’s only going to be for his own ego and not good for me, said I would be entering into a healthy relationship in summer of 2020.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:58:34 PM by spiritualbinger »

Offline massine

« Reply #3164 on: June 27, 2020, 06:55:39 PM »

You can do it through the app but only if there is a little clock symbol beside the phone! Someone on this site was nice enough to message me and let me know that! :)