Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917523 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #315 on: August 21, 2012, 04:31:23 PM »
I think "reads too much into it" would be a good phrase. I think if she sees you seeing someone, going bowling, having a taco together lol she is probably right, BUT them from that she infers a relationship or reconciliation which obviously isn't always the case.

Hey lightme!

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #316 on: August 21, 2012, 04:42:29 PM »
I have read with Cookie twice and she got predictions regarding my house purchase right, predictions regarding ex coming back or contact etc...wrong, or maybe timing is off.  Lol.  95% of my readings about ex coming back is positive, and to tell you honestly, I think all those were wrong.  He does not even say hello in a text anymore.

I have one favorite regarding relationship, Esme, and one favorite regarding current events in my life other than relationship, Cookie.  I just added up all my bank transactions and I have spent $5,000 in 4 months, it is sickening.  I will just read once a month and it will be Esme one month, Cookie the next. budget per month for psychic reading $100.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #317 on: August 21, 2012, 04:48:19 PM »
Hi lightme!!

Unfortunately, Cookie told me that not one, but two exes would return to me, and neither did.  The funny thing is that I wouldn't even ask about one of the men, and she would just bring him up on her own (he's the guy who ended up marrying someone else in February).  Just weeks before his wedding, Cookie told me he'd be back and we'd date in the spring. 

I'm ok with that NOW, but I was really disappointed when neither situation panned out as she said it would.  I will admit that some of her "remote viewing" predictions for encounters did manifest, but it wasn't anything major. 

After getting so many readings in the past couple of years, I have learned that you cannot fully rely on anything any reader says.  Even the best readers can be wrong, as they are not God and no one is perfect.  Some readers are definitely fake and some just get things wrong sometimes. Even though she was wrong for me, I know Cookie isn't fake.  It's important to find a reader that works for YOU.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #318 on: August 21, 2012, 04:51:30 PM »
Esme was right for me on two occassions regarding outcome.  I really like her and if I ever were to find myself in a situation where I would get a reading, I'd definitely read with her again.  She is expensive though, but since I am no longer getting readings, it would make sense to spend more money on her than to spend it on several readers who may be incorrect. 

I have read with Cookie twice and she got predictions regarding my house purchase right, predictions regarding ex coming back or contact etc...wrong, or maybe timing is off.  Lol.  95% of my readings about ex coming back is positive, and to tell you honestly, I think all those were wrong.  He does not even say hello in a text anymore.

I have one favorite regarding relationship, Esme, and one favorite regarding current events in my life other than relationship, Cookie.  I just added up all my bank transactions and I have spent $5,000 in 4 months, it is sickening.  I will just read once a month and it will be Esme one month, Cookie the next. budget per month for psychic reading $100.

Offline lightme

« Reply #319 on: August 21, 2012, 04:55:12 PM »
sorry, I shouldn't use the word mislead, mislead means purposely being deceptive.
what I am trying to say I don't have high rating for her accuracy. same as ULI, she is highly regarded
but I found out that her accuracy rate is not as high as I want. I won't be paying their rates to read with them.

hey SB :)

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #320 on: August 21, 2012, 04:55:55 PM »
About the house Cookie saw a "V" and an "A" in the name clearly, the street is an Avenue, there is your V and A.  Also, she said could this be VA for Virginia, I don't know why I see Virginia around, are you moving to Virginia?  I said "no", she said well Virginia will figure somehow in the mix, I just don't know how...well folks the street next to mine is Virginia Avenue.  She got the timing wrong though, she said not yet, the house will be available to you September to December, but it happened in August.  She also said this house is between 1-3 miles from ex, it so happens it is just under a mile from ex.  So, I must say, Cookie has a gift.  When I spoke to her, I had not even seen the house.  Just wanted to clarify that I hold Cookie in high esteem, but, not regarding relationships.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 05:25:19 PM by Rima »

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #321 on: August 21, 2012, 04:58:40 PM »
Hey Rima! Thanks for the post! Amazing!!!!! Now I suppose you will have to go and find the front door matt that says *Valcome* on it? Ha ha ha!!! Congrats on the new place friend, that's great!!!

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #322 on: August 21, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »
@Synergy, when I read with Esme last, she said the only male energy around you is your office relationship.  She gave me the full name of my boss and said "this is not a romantic relationship, this is a work relationship".  She is really good.  So far, she has told me excellent outcome if I can just have fun with ex.  Not so if I want a committed relationship.  Ex is not a player, but, he is not ready now or in the near future for a relationship.  So far Esme has been correct regarding my current ex and my ex before the current ex.  She charges $10 a min but gives me 5 free minutes, so I get a 15 min reading for $100.  It is a lot, but still better than spending even $20 on pseudo psychics.

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #323 on: August 21, 2012, 05:02:16 PM »
@Cfisher, come see me at my new place and bring a "valcome" mat as a house warming present?  :)

Offline lightme

« Reply #324 on: August 21, 2012, 05:07:19 PM »
hey syn, always nice to see your posts :)

I am thnking, what if she does have remote viewing gifts, but only to random things, and not
into specific things we need to know? she gains our trust that she has a gift, which she does, but maybe she can't see when we would get married or if ex is coming back. many people had shared that her big positive predictions never pan out. I hate to see women given false hopes and paying a LOT.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #325 on: August 21, 2012, 05:10:30 PM »
@Cfisher, come see me at my new place and bring a "valcome" mat as a house warming present?  :)

Ha ha ha ha!!!!! Rima, you are Hillarious!!!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #326 on: August 21, 2012, 05:52:05 PM »
   She gave me the full name of my boss and said "this is not a romantic relationship, this is a work relationship".   

Full name, seriously? I won't spend that much money on any psychic, but if she really did give you a full name of someone in your life that is crazy.

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #327 on: August 21, 2012, 06:07:08 PM »
@Luckystar, believe me when I say this "full name", nothing more, nothing less.  I was floored.  And I had never mentioned his name as Seriously?  Do I have the money to talk about my boss?  In the past she named two guys I dated, Dave and Steven, but I discounted those as common name and first name only.

canary

« Reply #328 on: August 21, 2012, 07:45:04 PM »
   She gave me the full name of my boss and said "this is not a romantic relationship, this is a work relationship".   

Full name, seriously? I won't spend that much money on any psychic, but if she really did give you a full name of someone in your life that is crazy.

I would rather read with an accurate psychic however expensive, even if only for 5 minutes, than with a less accurate and less expensive one for longer.  Esme sounds out of this world.  I cannot honestly say I would never spend that kind of money if she is that accurate, but I hope I never have a situation so pressing that I need to call her!  Good to know of somebody that accurate!

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #329 on: August 28, 2012, 02:50:28 PM »
Yay!!! Love Cookie! She and Sapphire are my dream team! If you connect with Cookie the way I do, you are in excellent hands!

anything