Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917380 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3120 on: June 03, 2020, 02:14:41 AM »
I had a reading that was cut off in the middle (not her fault). She mentioned to me that I could request appts, but took me several times, until she accepted and she called me just a few min late.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3121 on: June 03, 2020, 04:32:10 AM »
I think you are probably the second person for whom Cookie's predictions panned out. lucky you!:)

has her timing worked out for anyone at all. Also has her contact predicitons or change in relationship ever worked out for someone regardless of the timing.

Her timing usually works for me. I rarely get short predictions from her. I get odd time frames like 14 months out. She is great for me with the number of weeks or months.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3122 on: June 03, 2020, 08:32:38 AM »
yup well just as I thought my appointment time came and went and no cookie

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3123 on: June 03, 2020, 11:49:44 AM »
Sorry if I’m repeating stuff but I read for my first time with cookie. She stated that my poi has two other women coming up around him. Have a lot of you heard that?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3124 on: June 03, 2020, 12:51:59 PM »
Sorry if I’m repeating stuff but I read for my first time with cookie. She stated that my poi has two other women coming up around him. Have a lot of you heard that?

Ill say its not a typical thing she says (its not an "ism") she just goes off what she sees.
It may just be random women or a sister, coworker unless she specifies he is involved or interested in those women I wouldnt worry about it

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3125 on: June 03, 2020, 04:02:40 PM »
She gave me a 7-12? and also a 3-7 timeframe for different predictions.... but reading a few comments here ive seen she is off with timing.. but by how much?

the 7-12 was when a POI would try to come back into my life. im not focused much on timing, but just curious.

Weird her timing has always been spot on for me except the like one prediction (anything else just didn’t happen at all) she saw me losing weight Dec-Mar but it was really May I lost more weight

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3126 on: June 03, 2020, 06:19:19 PM »
Cookie seems to be so spot on for you Sparkle. I assume you read with no one else.

You do?
I read with like 10+ readers lol
It’s all on my story thread “THE END”

There is no way I’d read with just Cookie alone - that woman is “cookey” lol
She sees what she sees - but got to balance out what she sees with other readers to confirm a bit because her interpretations can be off

As for Cooke for some reason she works for me
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 06:21:09 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3127 on: June 03, 2020, 06:30:26 PM »
She gave me a 7-12? and also a 3-7 timeframe for different predictions.... but reading a few comments here ive seen she is off with timing.. but by how much?

the 7-12 was when a POI would try to come back into my life. im not focused much on timing, but just curious.

Yup gave me the same 7-12. Asked me to focus on anumber between 7-12 and said thats when he will take action. what action she didnt say

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3128 on: June 04, 2020, 06:09:26 AM »

no. but for me she has been right about the people she sees around him. I can verify that.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3129 on: June 04, 2020, 08:19:34 PM »
I've had 2 hits from Cookie! Something she told me would happen has come to pass and the timing was correct as well.

She also told me I would find out something about someone (very specific) and that too has come to pass.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 06:46:35 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3130 on: June 05, 2020, 04:34:37 AM »
I've had 2 hits from Cookie! Something she told me would happened has come to pass and the timing was correct as well.

She also told me I would find out something about someone (very specific) and that too has come to pass.
Congrats PurpleRain whenn did she make these predictions

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #3131 on: June 08, 2020, 02:53:42 PM »

My take with basically all things she says is that she says what she means, and if it wasn't said, she didn't see it. It may take her a few sentences to get there so let her go but like if she sees women around him, it could be anything, does not mean romantic. I would take it as literally there are women either physically near him or in his life, such as roommate, co-worker, friend, dating, could be anything. She will say more specific things also such as he's flirting, he's with someone else, etc. Now if it's coming up, there may be a reason it is interesting/relevant. For example I work with all men but she generally doesn't pick them up in readings because there's nothing remarkable about it. So if she only said "women around him" it likely means she didn't see specific actions like flirting or dating them, but there could be a reason this is interesting or relevant to the question you asked. Also, for me she is normally, but not always, directionally correct (ie if she says she does or doesn't see forward progress, that's typically right). However, the small details can be off/misinterpreted as others have said, so I put more stock in the big picture than the little things. Had I done this with an ex, it would have saved me a lot of $$$ :)

Just my 2 cents there.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3132 on: June 11, 2020, 04:50:45 AM »
March/April

I've had 2 hits from Cookie! Something she told me would happened has come to pass and the timing was correct as well.

Congrats PurpleRain whenn did she make these predictions

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #3133 on: June 14, 2020, 06:14:37 PM »
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before.  Is there a trick to reading with Cookie?  I’ve been 81st in her queue for several days.  Do I just keep waiting?  I am going to take a break with the readings since I’m not sure they are helping, but have some money in my keen account and want to save it for her.  Thanks in advance!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3134 on: June 14, 2020, 06:45:29 PM »
Hi guys,

Sorry if this has been asked before.  Is there a trick to reading with Cookie?  I’ve been 81st in her queue for several days.  Do I just keep waiting?  I am going to take a break with the readings since I’m not sure they are helping, but have some money in my keen account and want to save it for her.  Thanks in advance!

You need to wait at least for 2 months.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 02:31:25 AM by Jili1945 »

anything