Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917367 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3105 on: June 01, 2020, 08:35:44 PM »
thank you all! unfortunately, she said something will happen anytime between jan and may and now that may is gone and done with I can say her prediction did not pan out for me. sadly.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3106 on: June 01, 2020, 08:37:27 PM »
thank you all! unfortunately, she said something will happen anytime between jan and may and now that may is gone and done with I can say her prediction did not pan out for me. sadly.

Yeah, she never worked for me either. Sorry. 😑

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #3107 on: June 01, 2020, 09:39:11 PM »

Yeah, she never worked for me either. Sorry. 😑

Same here. She said that poi was going to reach out on someone’s bday. She said probably mine. My bday already passed and I didnt hear from him.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3108 on: June 02, 2020, 07:54:49 AM »
has her timing worked out for anyone at all. Also has her contact predicitons or change in relationship ever worked out for someone regardless of the timing.

Offline artslove

« Reply #3109 on: June 02, 2020, 08:07:35 AM »
has her timing worked out for anyone at all. Also has her contact predicitons or change in relationship ever worked out for someone regardless of the timing.

She hasn’t worked for me. Then again, 2-7 could imply February through July, but she said 2-7 from October and it’s been eight months. 😔 I’m just at the point where I’m very discouraged & just don’t see any type of reconnection, even though it has been repeated by various readers. I did get some communication and she did mention that I would, but it would be insignificant aka he didn’t respond to what I responded to. In regards to change, I’m currently job hunting, in which she said I will have some type of promotion, location change or job change. Highly doubt it’s the location change. Back when I got that reading, I did not get the promotion I was hoping for, but I think she mainly meant getting a new job.
I’m not very hopeful in the predictions to come to pass. But I’ll update again once it’s time (end of July - August)

Offline Kat23

« Reply #3110 on: June 02, 2020, 01:14:13 PM »
She used to give me remote viewing on poi that panned out...only when POI and i are in contact  or maybe her candles.. either way her remote viewing events did come to pass, predictions not so... her remote viewing is accurate, her interpretation not so..

over the years, she gave me her amazing 10 words of past /current events of what she sees in the first 4 mins and then asked me... anything you want to ask? That's my cue to hang up.... my guess when I became regular, she stopped psychic reading for me .

The last prediction she made was ..I will still be calling her on poi..  that was a year and half ago..  she's 100 percent wrong..

« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 01:18:33 PM by Kat23 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3111 on: June 02, 2020, 01:43:00 PM »

Ive read with her for 2 years and her timing has worked for me 99% - the 1% only occurred this year where she said I would lose weight through a workout regimen from Dec-Mar - DID NOT HAPPEN.  I did lose some weight though - but it was in MAY. She saw me getting to 150, but I only got to 159. She predicted last year I would get to 160 and I did. She said it was also due to me working out - and it wasnt it was due to FLU and PNEUMONIA which she didnt see. So of course when she saw me getting to 150 this year I was freaked and hoped it wasnt due to COVID omg crazy I know.

Its crazy how accurate she has been in her remote viewing and even interpreting what she sees - but like everyone says what she "sees" doesnt mean its interpreted correctly as a prediction. BUt what she sees happens in some form - that is WHY i have to use other readers in tandem to what she tells me to get a better picture.

However out of all of my readers she is the most detailed and descriptive and usually happens within the timeframe she predicts!

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3112 on: June 02, 2020, 04:45:14 PM »
Ok guys... I’m finally first in queue after three months waiting. How long do you suggest I read for? I’m asking for a general read.

Offline artslove

« Reply #3113 on: June 02, 2020, 04:46:49 PM »
Sparkle, did you ask a specific question or just get a general read?

Listenlisten, I read with her for about ten minutes! Good luck!!

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3114 on: June 02, 2020, 04:55:05 PM »
And you asked for general?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3115 on: June 02, 2020, 05:19:11 PM »

Her timing usually works for me. I rarely get short predictions from her. I get odd time frames like 14 months out. She is great for me with the number of weeks or months.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3116 on: June 03, 2020, 12:19:00 AM »
So, how accurate is Cookie with what she sees or what it looks like? Does anyone have any updates?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3117 on: June 03, 2020, 01:03:51 AM »
how is cookie with her appointments is she flaky or does she respond or honor her appointments. Also does she always accept them first if she intends to talk to you? I am asking because she cut my reading short after I waited almost 2 months to speak with her and asked me to set up an appointment but I am not confident she will actually honor that. So want to know

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3118 on: June 03, 2020, 01:12:12 AM »
Your guess is as good as mine lol. I have had her not accept them, I have had her accept then cancel, I have had her accept and call, and I have had her accept then call at the wrong time.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3119 on: June 03, 2020, 01:17:34 AM »
maggs thats what I figured. I have to say I was very disappointed after waiting 2 months she finally calls and then tells me she needs to get off the phone to talk to someone who set up an appointment. Thats not right. Has that happened to someone else before? She read for me for about 15 minutes but I had money set aside read longer and still had more questions for her

anything