Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917707 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3090 on: May 29, 2020, 11:18:28 PM »
So waiting in her que is actually helping me to not binge read on Keen. Instead I add $10 - $20 on friday and figured by the time I get close I should have enough for 20 min or so... so I'm "Saving" in a way lol. 65 more spots to go.... ugh

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3091 on: May 30, 2020, 01:22:56 AM »
So waiting in her que is actually helping me to not binge read on Keen. Instead I add $10 - $20 on friday and figured by the time I get close I should have enough for 20 min or so... so I'm "Saving" in a way lol. 65 more spots to go.... ugh

I would not go more than 10min. Whatever she has is said in first 4-5min, then she goes to an infinite loop :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3092 on: May 30, 2020, 01:29:22 AM »

I would not go more than 10min. Whatever she has is said in first 4-5min, then she goes to an infinite loop :)

Hmm I read with her for 20-30 minimum. She can pick up really good details in the beginning and end
If I on did less than 10 mins I wouldn’t really get much from her - just my experience

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3093 on: May 30, 2020, 02:19:40 AM »

Hmm I read with her for 20-30 minimum. She can pick up really good details in the beginning and end
If I on did less than 10 mins I wouldn’t really get much from her - just my experience

I agree. I had a read with her one time and it was about 10 minutes long and she was all over the place that I got so frustrated and didn’t add anymore money because she was picking up someone else, not the person I was asking about.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3094 on: May 30, 2020, 02:27:55 AM »

Sparkle, I think your experience with her is kind of unique but I don't really think we can extend it to all. I read with her 3 times and she delivered all info in first 3-4 min. The rest of it was just repeat, repeat, repeat. And I agree that different people may have different experiences and one can realize when should hang up at the time of the reading.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3095 on: May 30, 2020, 02:41:40 AM »
Thanks Ya'll. Maybe I'll hold off on adding any more $$, I think I'm at around 10/12 minutes so for my first call with her I will see how that goes. I definitely don't want to spend money on repetitive stuff. :)

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3096 on: May 30, 2020, 02:49:00 AM »
Thanks Ya'll. Maybe I'll hold off on adding any more $$, I think I'm at around 10/12 minutes so for my first call with her I will see how that goes. I definitely don't want to spend money on repetitive stuff. :)

I’ve read with her once...I think I had about 12 mins worth? Anyways I felt like the longer she read she picked up on more details.  So while it was on the same topic it definitely wasn’t the same information. Like it the beginning it was ‘well maybe it could turn out that way’ to like the 3rd time her picking up things that would happen and then she said “oh yeah the energy will change after this happens’. I wish I had a little bit more time with her but the problem is when you run out of money she hangs up and moves on to the next call. So I would say have about 20 mins worth on there....you can always hang up if you feel like you’ve gotten all the info you need

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3097 on: May 30, 2020, 02:57:10 AM »

Sparkle, I think your experience with her is kind of unique but I don't really think we can extend it to all. I read with her 3 times and she delivered all info in first 3-4 min. The rest of it was just repeat, repeat, repeat. And I agree that different people may have different experiences and one can realize when should hang up at the time of the reading.

Totally understand

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3098 on: May 31, 2020, 03:00:50 AM »

I've talked to her a bunch of times. like many have said, if she starts repeating end the call.this I feel typically happens when there is really not much going on with your life/relationship etc. Once I spoke to her for maybe 20-30 mins because she just had a lot to stay. she did a lot of remote viewing which I was really excited to hear about abt so I stayed on.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3099 on: May 31, 2020, 03:07:41 AM »
ok so when I last spoke with her, she told me to look out for some markers. like this will happen when you start seeing this. has she given markers to anyone and did they work out for you?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I'm too lazy to read thru a gazzilion replies:))

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3100 on: May 31, 2020, 03:14:06 AM »

You can add money during the reading if you like to continue. You don't have to do right now.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3101 on: May 31, 2020, 04:05:16 AM »

You can add money during the reading if you like to continue. You don't have to do right now.

I have to budget things or I go overboard lol, so I figured this way I can just add a bit at a time and not be out $100 + at one time. Plus it really is keeping me from bingeing by "Saving" what is in my keen account for that specific reading. :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3102 on: May 31, 2020, 04:06:54 AM »
ok so when I last spoke with her, she told me to look out for some markers. like this will happen when you start seeing this. has she given markers to anyone and did they work out for you?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered but I'm too lazy to read thru a gazzilion replies:))

Hmmm when I think about it - yes but not in a straightforward way.
Funny I didn’t think of them as markers but looking back they were (she didn’t call them markers) but will say “when this happens then this wil happen” and yes those things did happen eventually

Offline Kat23

« Reply #3103 on: May 31, 2020, 11:42:40 AM »
She does gives out marker... she once told me she sees my POI footsteps in my house... and said when I see blue cars passing by my neighborhood that's when it will happen... it turns out my POI just bought a blue car and he did come by to visit me in his brand new blue car

Cookie interpretation on her remote viewing can be off

« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 11:45:56 AM by Kat23 »

Offline artslove

« Reply #3104 on: June 01, 2020, 03:40:52 AM »
I should’ve recorded my conversation with her because I can’t remember if she told me about any markers. I’ll just look through my notes. I’m hitting the time frames of when the events could have happened and unfortunately they have not. This situation really sucks and I’m slowly giving up. :/

anything