Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917595 times)

Offline GoldieShawn

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3075 on: May 09, 2020, 04:15:03 PM »
In my experience she has never waited for me to ask a question to start the call. She just starts talking with what she's seeing. Very often, that's what's on my mind so I don't have to do more to steer things. If it's not, and I let her go on for a while and she's not getting there, I will ask a broad question like "What do you see with my love life?" or "What do you see with this new job I'm interested in?"

It's my very un-scientific opinion that for me she is most accurate without a question, just with what comes up on her own, so I try to let her go that route for as long as possible. I definitely prefer not to weigh her down with a lot of backstory, and I try to stay focused on big picture if I do ask a question rather than "Will x ask me to this event?" or whatever. Hope that helps!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #3076 on: May 19, 2020, 06:05:11 PM »
Finally got on her que, and set it out to wait a month. #87 so let's see how patient I can be. Figured since I had money on keen, and I am trying my best not to impulsively binge and feed my anxiety, this wait would be good for me. :)

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3077 on: May 22, 2020, 03:22:11 AM »
How late does she usually read for at night?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3078 on: May 22, 2020, 03:56:29 AM »
1:30 am EST... She is on the West Coast and read late.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3079 on: May 22, 2020, 04:18:04 AM »
1:30 am EST... She is on the West Coast and read late.

Dang! I am #1 on her queue and I have been waiting for months to read with her . I would hate to miss the call!! Thank you :)

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3080 on: May 22, 2020, 04:37:16 AM »
Why would you torture yourself like this?

Is the question for me?

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #3081 on: May 22, 2020, 05:15:44 AM »
She's on now so hopefully you'll get to speak to her .

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3082 on: May 22, 2020, 06:13:39 AM »
Yes

I have bene torturing myself for three months to read with her hahhha but really I was #1 on her queue so I wanted to make sure I don’t miss it :)

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3083 on: May 22, 2020, 06:27:20 AM »
Thank you sunshinestarlette, I was able to speak with her.

For the cookie expert out there , when is she says there is a possibility for something to happen, is that her way of making predictions or is it like 50/50 chance?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3084 on: May 22, 2020, 07:02:48 AM »
Thank you sunshinestarlette, I was able to speak with her.

For the cookie expert out there , when is she says there is a possibility for something to happen, is that her way of making predictions or is it like 50/50 chance?

I’ve actually seen her “possibles” happen

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3085 on: May 22, 2020, 01:53:56 PM »
She told me that I have some psychic or clairvoyant or intuitive abilities and that I need to meditate. Does she usually say that a lot ?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #3086 on: May 22, 2020, 03:08:38 PM »
Anyone read with cookie a lot? I really would like to share my reading with her because I am a little confused. I felt her reading did not flow lots of validations, few predictions and few possibilities but mostly she was telling what I need to do. Is that how she reads?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3087 on: May 22, 2020, 03:27:57 PM »
I read once and for me was similar.....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3088 on: May 22, 2020, 03:41:25 PM »
Anyone read with cookie a lot? I really would like to share my reading with her because I am a little confused. I felt her reading did not flow lots of validations, few predictions and few possibilities but mostly she was telling what I need to do. Is that how she reads?

Ive read with her a lot - and Ive heard that she tries to give advice on what to do sometimes...or even give LOA (Law of Attraction Advice). While she hasnt really done that with me at all (including LOA) - I would say she is trying to help you with a situation that is probably going no where.

I dont mean to be harsh - but the few times that she did try to give advice it was pointless...she already knows its not going anywhere smh. I even took advice one time long ago when I first read with her - and she could tell.... and told me "the reading has changed" but it didnt change the overall outcome of what she saw so it was pointless.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3089 on: May 22, 2020, 04:25:49 PM »
The advice she gave me it was similar to what Micah gave me.... which honestly I treated seriously and it was better for me. Ann (QoC) also gave me advice and those things I personally like. They are the tools for me to have a better outcome.

anything