Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917510 times)

tjoy12

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #270 on: August 09, 2012, 08:47:25 PM »
Wow SB!

Maybe that is why I feel like I got a rather confusing reading from her. I didn't give myself enough time to process her responses and ask questions accordingly.
I just wrote down the stuff. Half the reading was her mentioning stuff on her own and most of it was confirming what I already knew.

Thx for that!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #271 on: August 11, 2012, 12:35:46 AM »
I HEART Cookie!!

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #272 on: August 11, 2012, 12:38:13 AM »
I hearted her first!

I HEART Cookie!!

Offline marybell

« Reply #273 on: August 11, 2012, 07:24:51 AM »
@marybell... have you got weird energy going on over there??? I'm kidding, although I've never heard of Cookie blocking someone! But I would say she is probably starting to block new callers as she's got too many of us jerks calling her so often! LOL! Probably not personal.

OMG SomethingBetter!
Cookie sounds like an amazing remote viewer as well as a fantastic predictor.   She wouldn't take my call, then blocked me. I have no idea why.

Seriously?  She never blocks anyone?  I even went to see if I was on that basher list and of course  I wasn't.  Really?  No one?

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #274 on: August 11, 2012, 03:55:55 PM »
@marybell what's this basher list? Curious to see it and where can I find it?

Offline marybell

« Reply #275 on: August 11, 2012, 08:26:15 PM »
@marybell what's this basher list? Curious to see it and where can I find it?
Hi HS
Someone started a topic here called Keen Bashers , that you can look at
and this is the link to that page
http://keenbashers.wordpress.com/
It's a page started by a Keen Adviser about what Keen members that leave 1 star ratings.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #276 on: August 11, 2012, 10:15:25 PM »
I'm on the basher list! Lol! It's not MY fault that psychics I read with were BS. Leave honest feedback. Tell other's how you felt about the reading etc. If rhe psychic is WRONG with everything they said, how am I supposed to say they rocked it? Screw that. I'm certainly not a BASHER, but hell at least I'm honest. I'd still love to know who the hell Realist411 is. I think whoever you are, you are the most amazing person, with the courage and balls to be honest with your feedback. And if you are on this
Forum, please PM me! I've followed you around keen for like a year giving you high 5's for your honesty! Just saying' lady, you rock and I'm your biggest fan!

Oh yeah, had a reading with cookie this morning about *stuff* and damn she's freaky! She goes, you are barefooted but wearing shoes (uh, ya lady, I'm standing here in flip flops), but you are staring at another pair of shoes, (here's me standing in my living room staring at another pair pf my flip flops), there is something strange you are feeling about the white bra you are wearing (uh ya, I'm standing here in a sports bra and hope my neighbours don't see).

I see you on your patio, there are trees everywhere, I see trees you are looking at (I live downtown in a condo, walk onto my patio, look down below, there are trees lining both sides of the street, and a bunch of big trees in front of me in the tower across the street. (uh ya, you are officially freaking me right out lady!) then she says, look at your patio and tell me what is white and what is green on the patio? So I stand in my living room looking to the patio (the door frame around the window in the middle is all white and my patio chairs are lime green. Wtf? I think I need to sit down for a bit!

Oh the info that you can get from her and the way it flows... Bloody Hillarious. She went on to tell me that I'm going to start exersicing and I'll change my hair colour or my appearance in general in the next few months. Ok, that's cool.

She asked me who had the black car with 4 doors? Yup, that'd be me. She said do you and your friend have motorcycles? Who has a motorcycle? Uh, we both do you freaky ass remote viewer psychic lady. Holy balls. Like seriously?

Told me to quit over-analyzing everything, get out of my big fat head and let life happen. Focus on manifesting what you want, then let it go and let it happen. Simple right?

I'm slightly on information over load today. As @somethingbetter would state: bada bing baby! Lol

Offline phoenix

« Reply #277 on: August 11, 2012, 10:34:24 PM »
Oh wow Cfisher !! That is freaky. She did not give me any details like that when I had a reading. She just gave info about the situation but she knew that me and my boyfriend believe in different religions. I was like how did she know ?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #278 on: August 11, 2012, 10:51:01 PM »
Freaky, is an understatement! Lol! So cool that she picked that up Phoenix! I'm willing to bank that the difference in your religions certainly makes for some pretty interesting conversations btw you and he! Lol! Um, honey, can we just agree to disagree please? Thanks and love you! Lol

Offline phoenix

« Reply #279 on: August 11, 2012, 11:11:14 PM »
It is more dramatic than that lol It is a mother's boy drama:):) We never discussed the religion between us but according to cookie his mother doesn't approve that. And he is concerned about it.  I guess even if we get back together it is still a rocky road...

Offline Jade65

« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2012, 07:46:33 PM »
Hi all! I'm new to post here but have been reading your posts on suggested readers for a while.. I have a question and like to add my 2 cents.. How in the world do you get an appt with Cookie SR? I've been requesting appointments every day for about a week? Any tips?? I read with Northstar Julie someone recommended here and she is no doubt the real deal.  She is a no bull reader which I like, hope her predictions pan out.. she told me something very good coming up in near future when I was really not expecting much .She even said, "I usually don't get these good of cards :)" hopefully she was truthful.. Someone asked about a reader on CP.. I've been trying readers on the site for 10 years now and the only one I've stuck with is Ciarra. She is always right with her predictions and trust me there were many times when I hoped she was wrong but damn if she wasn't. This goes both ways of course, good and bad and you might think she is being negative, however she's usually right and she really does care.. I've tried Uli three times but predictions have not passed yet.. still waiting on a biggy for Sept which seems very unlikely but I'll eat my words if she's right.. she does read current and very near future things correctly, I was shocked... thanks everyone :)

Offline phoenix

Re:Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
Hi Jade,
I wasn't able to get an appointment with Cookie either. I just waited in the loonngg line. It took forever to talk to her but I think it was worth it :)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 02:31:00 AM by phoenix »

Offline Jade65

« Reply #282 on: August 13, 2012, 02:16:29 AM »
Thanks Phoenix for answering my post about Cookie :) I am 20 something in her line so I'll wait...

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #283 on: August 13, 2012, 02:54:43 AM »
Oh wow... Yes, the wretched long cookie line up. You may want to get together for a couple glasses of wine, it's gonna be a while!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #284 on: August 13, 2012, 03:15:30 AM »
I make like 5 appts, get one, then cancel on HER! Lol

anything