Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917391 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3060 on: April 29, 2020, 09:03:06 PM »
Hi there. Last time I wrote about this, I got yelled at so I'd ask any board members who are feelings scrappy today to just chill. Cookie specifically did not want to share her AU profile openly. She gave that as an alternative to some of her regular readers, and we would share it discreetly. She is under contract on AU, so I don't know if it would be good to put it on blast, linking her to her keen account. Secondly, it has become virtually impossible to reach her on AU because people have shared this link in a public forum, as result of which is that in each site, you will have to wait months and it's difficult to make an appointment with her. Also, the quality of her readings has really dropped and I can only guess that's due to being slammed with new clients. Now, someone got real pissy about me asking them to take it down in the past, but the issue is A. Cookie had expressed she did not want this to be shared with many people. B. It's now extremely hard to talk to her anywhere C. She's not as great anymore and I'm gonna attribute that to burnout.

So, if we could remove mentions of it for her benefit and ours, I would recommend that.

This is officially the most selfish and mean-spirited post ive read on this board! And if Cookie is in agreement, she is just as selfish and mean-spirited in my opinion. I will never read with her for sure!

Hmm I didn’t take this post as selfish and mean spirited - it’s certainly not the worst on the board. I’ve seen some baaad stuff - hint Matilda thread lol

Also, Cookie isn’t in agreement with anything. She is not a bad person at all. She isn’t conspiring anything. She is just an old lady trying to give readings the best she can - sometimes it just doesn’t work. This lady’s husband is a pastor I believe and she is active in church (I’m not religious but I know this is important  to her) so I don’t get a sense that she is a person that would do that

In what way is this selfish or mean spirited? Jeeze. It literally takes 5 minutes for someone to blow something way out of proportion and try to start a flame war. It's like you guys WANT to start fights over totally neutral things. If you're saying *I* am for posting that, I'm just telling you how it is. No one is trying to be 'selfish' here. The information was shared over PM in the past rather than just being plopped on the board. There are a lot of lurkers on this board and a good amount of traffic from what I've seen. If you're implying that Cookie is, that is most certainly not the case, this is her business and I'm sure she has her reasons. This has just what has been told to me in the past and I'm relating that you guys. Please take a second and just cool it and look at what's being written.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3061 on: April 30, 2020, 12:14:44 AM »
folks, please stop fighting over that link. As I mentioned in the previous post (and I removed it), her queue in AU moves as slowly as keen. That site is not her personal page, the same as what Kisha has. It's a platform like Keen and she is online there much less than Keen. The previous time I was #40 and it took me over a 1.5 months to be called. I had realized that she's online there just a few hours or less on Saturdays. And to be honest, she did not tell me anything significant that is worth waiting. And personally, I would prefer Keen because it looks more secure and has a great customer service. This site is a bit fishy (just my two cents).

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3062 on: April 30, 2020, 12:23:15 AM »
Really? I waited for over three months on Keen, if I recall, so 1.5 months in comparison is fast.

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #3063 on: April 30, 2020, 12:39:29 AM »
She’s gifted I give her that. She was accurate when she predicted my second poi, how he compared to my first in physical appearance traits personality  etc. She was also right about lies I would see and not to believe it. She also predicted a city I would meet my long term partner at, I will be moving to that city this year so we’ll see. But everything she stated was in a reading I had back in 2017, when I tried her again twice in 2018 it was trash. I think I was fortunate to read with her when she was somewhat good.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3064 on: April 30, 2020, 12:40:05 AM »
Really? I waited for over three months on Keen, if I recall, so 1.5 months in comparison is fast.

I was #105 on Keen and it took me less than 2 months. Please note that I was 40 on AU. And I believe her rate of getting online will be different time to time.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3065 on: April 30, 2020, 12:43:08 AM »
folks, please stop fighting over that link. As I mentioned in the previous post (and I removed it), her queue in AU moves as slowly as keen. That site is not her personal page, the same as what Kisha has. It's a platform like Keen and she is online there much less than Keen. The previous time I was #40 and it took me over a 1.5 months to be called. I had realized that she's online there just a few hours or less on Saturdays. And to be honest, she did not tell me anything significant that is worth waiting. And personally, I would prefer Keen because it looks more secure and has a great customer service. This site is a bit fishy (just my two cents).

This issue is (well one of them) is that in AU it never got past 10, maybe 15 in the past because we didn't try to broadcast it. To me, her line getting all the way up to 40 is a bummer.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3066 on: April 30, 2020, 02:07:45 AM »

This issue is (well one of them) is that in AU it never got past 10, maybe 15 in the past because we didn't try to broadcast it. To me, her line getting all the way up to 40 is a bummer.

My experience goes back to almost one year ago, not now.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3067 on: April 30, 2020, 03:41:33 AM »
well on the brighter side  8) maybe now her queue will get divided over the two sites and it will take 1.5 months each instea od 3 months and 1.5 respectively. Also lets not get our panties in a bunch over sharing her site or not nad how it may land cookie into trouble if you go on that site you will notice almost all of keen in on it. Faery moon child Penny C and what not. So Cookie is not the only one. IF Keen was going to get everyone in trouble they would be out of business. So everyone please chill

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3068 on: April 30, 2020, 03:46:03 AM »
I agree. My second experience was back in 2017 so I haven't read with her since then, but the reason it took so long was that I got kicked out of the queue. I know now that I had to extend my time, so it took me a minute to get in.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3069 on: April 30, 2020, 06:10:28 AM »
well the links are still up so of course it will be harder to get her now. oh well

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3070 on: May 06, 2020, 11:34:00 PM »
For those who've read with Cookie, how exactly does she read? Do you need to ask specific questions? Or is she the type who can pick something up from your energy and just go off?

I ask because I'm pretty high up in the queue BUT I don't feel like I need a reading right at this moment. My love life is great, my work life is fine, and so are other parts of my life - because of that I wouldn't know what type of questions to ask her. I don't know "when" exactly I'll need a reading but at the same time I'm curious as to what she would say.

Should I hold off on the reading until I'm ready? Or should I go for it? And how long do most of you chat with her?

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #3071 on: May 08, 2020, 09:18:47 PM »
I think others have answered their own perspectives further back in the thread, so I will just speak for myself.

I find she's best when I do not ask specific questions. I just let her go off on what she gets. She's not a "when is x going to call" reader for me, she's more big picture and then she will get random details. I find she does really well when she just shares what she sees. Her overall trajectory has been pretty accurate over time for me. She doesn't always wait for you to add more funds, so I make sure I have at least 20 minutes of talk time. Usually I'm in the 30-40 min range with her. I read with her every few months.

You can give her a prompt (ie "I want to know about my love life" or "when will I get a new job") but she may or may not follow it. ;D

Hint: if she's repeating the same thing over and over, it's because her guides don't think you've got it, so try to assimilate it as best you can so she can move on. ie write down, or ask a question if you don't understand it.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3072 on: May 08, 2020, 10:06:04 PM »
Yes! When I read with her I had about 15 mins on there. I wish I had done probably closer to 30. I didn’t ask a specific question but she asked what I wanted to know about and I did say my relationship.  She’s not like anyone I had read with before and it really was like the longer she talked the more connected she got....when I ran out of funds she disconnected before I could add more. I had read this thread for awhile and I know multiple people had mentioned it but i rarely stay on longer than 10 mins with anyone becuz I think I’m easy to read and I don’t have a ton of questions. Now I know for the next time I read with her.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #3073 on: May 08, 2020, 10:09:12 PM »
I think others have answered their own perspectives further back in the thread, so I will just speak for myself.

I find she's best when I do not ask specific questions. I just let her go off on what she gets. She's not a "when is x going to call" reader for me, she's more big picture and then she will get random details. I find she does really well when she just shares what she sees. Her overall trajectory has been pretty accurate over time for me. She doesn't always wait for you to add more funds, so I make sure I have at least 20 minutes of talk time. Usually I'm in the 30-40 min range with her. I read with her every few months.

You can give her a prompt (ie "I want to know about my love life" or "when will I get a new job") but she may or may not follow it. ;D

Hint: if she's repeating the same thing over and over, it's because her guides don't think you've got it, so try to assimilate it as best you can so she can move on. ie write down, or ask a question if you don't understand it.

So do you mainly just go on and ask for a general reading/ (ask what she sees like you mentioned) or do you ask about certain areas? Im just trying to understand, since im close in her queue :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3074 on: May 08, 2020, 10:59:01 PM »

So do you mainly just go on and ask for a general reading/ (ask what she sees like you mentioned) or do you ask about certain areas? Im just trying to understand, since im close in her queue :)

She starts with picking up on her own (that is amazing) and then she stops and asks what your question is.