Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917379 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #255 on: August 08, 2012, 09:52:06 AM »
Now I'm blushing!! Thanks, CFisher, for the very kind words. :)

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #256 on: August 08, 2012, 06:29:30 PM »
@Cfisher ... You always make me laugh  ;D...thank you.  Your energy is contagious.  :D

canary

« Reply #257 on: August 08, 2012, 06:50:17 PM »
@Cfisher ... You always make me laugh  ;D...thank you.  Your energy is contagious.  :D

Agreed - CFisher's comments ARE hilarious and contagious.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #258 on: August 08, 2012, 08:42:12 PM »
You are all very VALCOME! Ha ha ha ha!!!! For those of you who haven't read through thread, you aren't gonna *get* what I just wrote... Lol

And to think, I'm actually sitting the pit of misery right now... No joke. Thanks for all the TLC today, I bloody needed it!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #259 on: August 09, 2012, 03:00:54 AM »
@Heavenlyskies, that is amazing!!! I am sure by that last week or so of the 90 day period you were anxious, but it came through, so I guess if Cookie sees it then it does happen! I know it is sometimes difficult to share details here but thanks so much for doing so.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #260 on: August 09, 2012, 03:28:32 AM »
Has anyone had Cookie be right in contact times like down to a day or does it usually consist of a general time frame? I.E. within a few months?

Offline phoenix

« Reply #261 on: August 09, 2012, 03:57:48 AM »
I had my first reading with Cookie tonight and I was amazed. She nailed the situation in so many details. Couple things were amazing such as, she said " you feel like you are walking on eggshells" That's exactly what I told my boyfriend when we are having an argument. She repeated another sentence that I told him before. She picked up on  that we believe in different religions  without me telling anything. I felt that she truly connected to the present and what he thinks and has in his mind now.

And then, I decided to do what Cfisher did and ask her when does she see me getting married. I added another $29 by phone but Keen said "you have successfully added $29 to your account" and then cut me off  >:( before I learn if I will get married or not lol

Although she told me we will have ups and downs until January ( just like Kisha said to me before) , I left the reading feeling  confident and relaxed.

I am glad I had a reading with her.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #262 on: August 09, 2012, 03:58:47 AM »
@SB Cookie gave me a prediction of seeing someone in a few weeks, happened in three days. And prediction of seeing someone in a couple months and it happened in a month 1/2.

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #263 on: August 09, 2012, 11:15:48 AM »
@SB to tell you the truth Cookie's reading was one of the few readings I just kinda put aside and never thought about because the predicted outcome kinda upset me (ie not what I wanted to hear). I only realized a few weeks ago after going through my notes that SHE was CORRECT. I find when I had other readings from other readers and held on to the timelines they came and went with no activity and caused me a great deal of dissapointment. So when people say that holding on to tightly to a prediction can change it... I now believe it.
I do ... ask for timelines still and I know I shouldn't but I try my best to let go.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #264 on: August 09, 2012, 01:34:26 PM »
How do I find Cookie? Is she on Keen?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #265 on: August 09, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »
@Libra....yes but there are a few cookies....I think you need to look for spiritual reader cookie.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #266 on: August 09, 2012, 02:51:51 PM »
Spiritualist Reader... Sorry for correction... If you look back in this thread I think I've given this info.

PS. Hope everyone has a fabulous day wherever they may be in the world!!!!! Sending out lots of positive, happy energy to every single one of you suckers! Lol!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #267 on: August 09, 2012, 03:04:35 PM »
Heavenly skies, I know what you mean. When I first read with Cookie I thought there was no way in hell what she saw could or would happen, but it did. Maybe it's that utter disbelief that caused us to put her readings aside and by doing so it was seen. I am so very happy for you though. I did have a question for you.... May I PM you?

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #268 on: August 09, 2012, 05:54:16 PM »
Heavenly skies, I know what you mean. When I first read with Cookie I thought there was no way in hell what she saw could or would happen, but it did. Maybe it's that utter disbelief that caused us to put her readings aside and by doing so it was seen. I am so very happy for you though. I did have a question for you.... May I PM you?

Hi SB, PM message me would be fine.  This place is like a second home to me.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #269 on: August 09, 2012, 08:26:51 PM »
I say 30 mins but even that is a bit insufficient. BUT I wouldn't do any less than that.