Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917422 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3045 on: April 28, 2020, 08:12:49 PM »
Finally had my call! Underwhelmed to be honest. I also got the Cal/Can thing people say which wasn’t relevant. A lot of things that had no bearing. Asked me if I had light or brown hair and my hair’s black. She didn’t sound sure at all. Sounded like she was guessing. Mentioned something that happened between me and POI 3 weeks or 3 months ago but we  haven’t had any contact whatsoever for 6 months. Doubtful I would go back.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3046 on: April 28, 2020, 08:59:33 PM »
So....ummmmm..... no one requests QoC to have her own website because u dont have to wait 4 months, miss the call then rejoin the line again, lol. And secondy, how rude of me to have hypotheses without never having read with her. The nerve, lol. But on a serious note, is she old?

I was using QOC as an example - actually insert any reader in that sentence.
No one said rude - I said it was funny. Like actually funny - But ok lol

Cookie seems to be the only reader I’m aware of with lines as long as she has
But having your own website doesn’t mean you still won’t wait long
However scheduling a call does help to an extent - It’s possible we could miss a scheduled call as well.

She has a lot of people who want to read with her for some reason and just like any call back we have to watch the queue just like any other queue. The fact it takes long is because of the number of ppl in her queue. I compared QOC (or any reader with a callback feature) to this scenario because even if I was number 5 in line for her - I’d still have to wait and still have to be available not to miss her call

It all comes down to way too many ppl in her queue, people can’t stand waiting long, then read with her only to get a subpar reading - it’s just venting.

And unfortunately that old lil last isn’t gonna change it lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3047 on: April 28, 2020, 09:43:45 PM »
Finally had my call! Underwhelmed to be honest. I also got the Cal/Can thing people say which wasn’t relevant. A lot of things that had no bearing. Asked me if I had light or brown hair and my hair’s black. She didn’t sound sure at all. Sounded like she was guessing. Mentioned something that happened between me and POI 3 weeks or 3 months ago but we  haven’t had any contact whatsoever for 6 months. Doubtful I would go back.

That's how all 3 of my readings went. Sorry you waited for that, but also I'm glad I'm not alone in being underwhelmed.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3048 on: April 28, 2020, 10:48:18 PM »
I believe she cares or she wouldn't continue to take calls. Cookie is a mortal that cannot admit her limitations. She asks questions to gauge if she were right about your situation and based on what she interprets, tries to make sure the reading is for you and not the remnants from a previous call. As long as this thread is, has she ever said she can't connect? Not that I'm aware of. She acts as if she connects to everyone and she doesn't (no one does).

I do believe as well that Cookie's popularity is half hype because of some of the things she does get right. I've seen posts where people talk about how readers were spot on with the past but is that what we want to hear; something we already know? The things she gets right aren't really worthy of mentioning most of the time, at least not for me. Bad publicity is just as enticing as good publicity. That has always been the case.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3049 on: April 28, 2020, 10:58:54 PM »
Yeah it was 🥴 it’s a tough one because a few of the things she said did seem accurate but I am not sure if they were just good/ lucky guesses because of the rest of the things that didn’t resonate at all.

That's how all 3 of my readings went. Sorry you waited for that, but also I'm glad I'm not alone in being underwhelmed.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3050 on: April 28, 2020, 11:08:50 PM »
Yeah it was 🥴 it’s a tough one because a few of the things she said did seem accurate but I am not sure if they were just good/ lucky guesses because of the rest of the things that didn’t resonate at all.

Lol Agreed. In all honesty my first reading with her I hated it. It was 20 mins of random stuff. First call she said “ a married man, is coming up” i was like wtf - some time later I knew what the heck she was taking about - this was 2 years ago. Since then she has seen some specific freaky stuff for me - but she has her on and off days like any other reader

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3051 on: April 28, 2020, 11:17:11 PM »

Lol Agreed. In all honesty my first reading with her I hated it. It was 20 mins of random stuff. First call she said “ a married man, is coming up” i was like wtf - some time later I knew what the heck she was taking about - this was 2 years ago. Since then she has seen some specific freaky stuff for me - but she has her on and off days like any other reader

Oh, okay. That’s interesting. Well maybe the things she seemed accurate on she really did get right. Just as an example, she said my ex was feeling guilty because he didn’t bother with taking me out or doing things with me. It felt specific to me because that was the case and I said it to him the last time we ever talked. But then again I am sure that is a common regret from bad partners so could also be seen as vague. Things like that I’ll probably never be able to validate.

Well, she sees a reconciliation so I could have the chance to ask myself but I’m not sure. And judging from people’s feedback her reconciliation predictions don’t really pan out...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3052 on: April 29, 2020, 07:13:58 PM »
Yes, it's the same person and no she does not do chat readings.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3053 on: April 29, 2020, 07:31:05 PM »
$6.20 Spiritualist Reader https://www.keen.com/otherworld-connections/spiritualist-reader/1180159
$5.75 Prophetess http://www.advisoruniverse.info/all-advisors/#OP

Thank you very much. So these two links are the same reader right?

btw do you know if Cookie does chat reading? when will she usually on for chat?

Same reader - doesn’t do chat. If she did she’d prob be terrible lol
She’s an old lady

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #3054 on: April 29, 2020, 07:33:28 PM »
It may not be good to post those links here, I think readers may get in trouble for reading anywhere other than keen. Also by posting them it'll for sure cause wait times to increase on both sites....

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3055 on: April 29, 2020, 07:42:10 PM »
$6.20 Spiritualist Reader https://www.keen.com/otherworld-connections/spiritualist-reader/1180159
$5.75 Prophetess http://www.advisoruniverse.info/all-advisors/#OP

Thank you very much. So these two links are the same reader right?

btw do you know if Cookie does chat reading? when will she usually on for chat?

Same reader - doesn’t do chat. If she did she’d prob be terrible lol
She’s an old lady

Do you think she is specific enough? and she is worth it?

For me yes - but as you can see on the thread she doesn’t connect well with everyone. For me if I’m looking for details - she has been spot on with her remote viewing abilities. I’d say try her if you are curious just to see if she would work for you - i at least recommend 15-20 mins because she can talk slow lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3056 on: April 29, 2020, 08:04:52 PM »
It may not be good to post those links here, I think readers may get in trouble for reading anywhere other than keen. Also by posting them it'll for sure cause wait times to increase on both sites....
I'd remove it because it might cause trouble for her on Keen (so everyone else would have to modify their posts as well), but I'm not concerned about the wait times.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3057 on: April 29, 2020, 08:27:50 PM »
Hi there. Last time I wrote about this, I got yelled at so I'd ask any board members who are feelings scrappy today to just chill. Cookie specifically did not want to share her AU profile openly. She gave that as an alternative to some of her regular readers, and we would share it discreetly. She is under contract on AU, so I don't know if it would be good to put it on blast, linking her to her keen account. Secondly, it has become virtually impossible to reach her on AU because people have shared this link in a public forum, as result of which is that in each site, you will have to wait months and it's difficult to make an appointment with her. Also, the quality of her readings has really dropped and I can only guess that's due to being slammed with new clients. Now, someone got real pissy about me asking them to take it down in the past, but the issue is A. Cookie had expressed she did not want this to be shared with many people. B. It's now extremely hard to talk to her anywhere C. She's not as great anymore and I'm gonna attribute that to burnout.

So, if we could remove mentions of it for her benefit and ours, I would recommend that.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3058 on: April 29, 2020, 08:55:37 PM »
Hi there. Last time I wrote about this, I got yelled at so I'd ask any board members who are feelings scrappy today to just chill. Cookie specifically did not want to share her AU profile openly. She gave that as an alternative to some of her regular readers, and we would share it discreetly. She is under contract on AU, so I don't know if it would be good to put it on blast, linking her to her keen account. Secondly, it has become virtually impossible to reach her on AU because people have shared this link in a public forum, as result of which is that in each site, you will have to wait months and it's difficult to make an appointment with her. Also, the quality of her readings has really dropped and I can only guess that's due to being slammed with new clients. Now, someone got real pissy about me asking them to take it down in the past, but the issue is A. Cookie had expressed she did not want this to be shared with many people. B. It's now extremely hard to talk to her anywhere C. She's not as great anymore and I'm gonna attribute that to burnout.

So, if we could remove mentions of it for her benefit and ours, I would recommend that.

This is officially the most selfish and mean-spirited post ive read on this board! And if Cookie is in agreement, she is just as selfish and mean-spirited in my opinion. I will never read with her for sure!

Hmm I didn’t take this post as selfish and mean spirited - it’s certainly not the worst on the board. I’ve seen some baaad stuff - hint Matilda thread lol

Also, Cookie isn’t in agreement with anything. She is not a bad person at all. She isn’t conspiring anything. She is just an old lady trying to give readings the best she can - sometimes it just doesn’t work. This lady’s husband is a pastor I believe and she is active in church (I’m not religious but I know this is important  to her) so I don’t get a sense that she is a person that would do that

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3059 on: April 29, 2020, 09:01:05 PM »
please modify your post and delete the links. thanks

This is officially the most selfish and mean-spirited post ive read on this board! And if Cookie is in agreement, she is just as selfish and mean-spirited in my opinion. I will never read with her for sure!

Hmm I didn’t take this post as selfish and mean spirited - it’s certainly not the worst on the board. I’ve seen some baaad stuff - hint Matilda thread lol

Also, Cookie isn’t in agreement with anything. She is not a bad person at all. She isn’t conspiring anything. She is just an old lady trying to give readings the best she can - sometimes it just doesn’t work. This lady’s husband is a pastor I believe and she is active in church (I’m not religious but I know this is important  to her) so I don’t get a sense that she is a person that would do that

anything