Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917261 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3030 on: April 28, 2020, 01:51:44 AM »
Oh and not to forget she told a whole lot of us that we would probably have to reach out to our POIs. This after multiple readings of predicting contact from POI. I gave up after that

🙋‍♀️ that's me!! Lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3031 on: April 28, 2020, 02:32:07 AM »
Been #1 for nearly a week! No idea when I’ll be called

OMG you're so close now. Wait it out. We aren't doing anything in the world now but waiting, so what's the rush. You'll finally know if it's worth it.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3032 on: April 28, 2020, 02:58:01 AM »
So if all this is true, what would explain the long call queues? I know in Faery Lady’s case ( the highest uppermost epitome of a disaster) she puts on an artificial trance voice that fools ppl into thinking the most powerful guides are with her and of course not one damn came to pass and all her predictions were positive. But what would explain the Cookie success? I guess she must have some gift? No?

She got a few random things for me over the years. Not much though. I also got NY and CA from her and also FL. She also mentioned the weight change which i never did have (my weight is very steady)...and randomly said i would get pregnant unintentionally and marry someone foreign. Still waiting 🤷
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 02:59:44 AM by Luckystar »

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3033 on: April 28, 2020, 03:08:17 AM »
Been #1 for nearly a week! No idea when I’ll be called

OMG you're so close now. Wait it out. We aren't doing anything in the world now but waiting, so what's the rush. You'll finally know if it's worth it.

I probably will but am one of the ones still working full time so may miss her. Also hating having my phone on loud all night and also don’t want to be told a lot of reasonable sounding but very untrue stuff that messes with me (but I know, that’s always a risk with all readings).

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3034 on: April 28, 2020, 03:23:42 PM »
Cookie has never mentioned any states or other fluff that she has mentioned to others. Everything she has mentioned for me especially the specific states have been important to me in some way. She did mix up a few things from one of my readings, but the prediction did happen although not quite as she saw. I still give her credit for that because there were specific changes that did happen. This was my first experience with her mixing up the energies. She did mention the weight stuff to me a few years back but it applied to me at that time because I was trying to work off baby weight. It's a common conclusion that seems to always be reached here and we all don't connect the same. It can be expensive to find out she doesn't work for you.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3035 on: April 28, 2020, 03:59:55 PM »
Cookie has never mentioned any states or other fluff that she has mentioned to others. Everything she has mentioned for me especially the specific states have been important to me in some way. She did mix up a few things from one of my readings, but the prediction did happen although not quite as she saw. I still give her credit for that because there were specific changes that did happen. This was my first experience with her mixing up the energies. She did mention the weight stuff to me a few years back but it applied to me at that time because I was trying to work off baby weight. It's a common conclusion that seems to always be reached here and we all don't connect the same. It can be expensive to find out she doesn't work for you.
Agree, so you'll have to pay close attention and if what she is saying in the first 2-3 minutes isn't accurate, perhaps end the call.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3036 on: April 28, 2020, 06:25:31 PM »
So if all this is true, what would explain the long call queues? I know in Faery Lady’s case ( the highest uppermost epitome of a disaster) she puts on an artificial trance voice that fools ppl into thinking the most powerful guides are with her and of course not one damn came to pass and all her predictions were positive. But what would explain the Cookie success? I guess she must have some gift? No?

Say what you want abt my countrywoman QoC. While i was never too impressed with her, Ive always admired the fact that she gets the job done and keeps it moving. She actually rushes you off the phone. She gets to the point and moves! You can always just jump on keen and get a quick read without ever being more than 3rd or so in line (in my experience in those days). I loved that abt her!

Good question professor sure as hell beats me but I can take a guess
Its the same reason all of us are here on this forum or still calling psychics we simply cant let go. And with Cookie she reads some thing  sin the present correctly but not consistently which i guess are better odds than the cold reading psychics on keen.
IT is the same reason people read with Kira and all those negative rude readers we are basically masochists
Newbies want to try all the top psychics on this forum
Other than that I got nothing

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3037 on: April 28, 2020, 06:34:45 PM »
I found out that something cookie and uli said about my POI was absolutely correct. She's an excellent remote viewer. She told me I would have to reach out to my POI also, but I know that's not true!

Part of reading with these psychics is knowing what to ignore.

Uli- mother figure bullshit
Kisha- a new man is coming bullshit
Cookie- losing weight bullshit

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3038 on: April 28, 2020, 06:52:26 PM »
I found out that something cookie and uli said about my POI was absolutely correct. She's an excellent remote viewer. She told me I would have to reach out to my POI also, but I know that's not true!

Part of reading with these psychics is knowing what to ignore.

Uli- mother figure bullshit
Kisha- a new man is coming bullshit
Cookie- losing weight bullshit

This made me LOL! ALL TRUE

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3039 on: April 28, 2020, 06:57:01 PM »

Say what you want abt my countrywoman QoC. While i was never too impressed with her, Ive always admired the fact that she gets the job done and keeps it moving. She actually rushes you off the phone. She gets to the point and moves! You can always just jump on keen and get a quick read without ever being more than 3rd or so in line (in my experience in those days). I loved that abt her!

Good question professor sure as hell beats me but I can take a guess
Its the same reason all of us are here on this forum or still calling psychics we simply cant let go. And with Cookie she reads some thing  sin the present correctly but not consistently which i guess are better odds than the cold reading psychics on keen.
IT is the same reason people read with Kira and all those negative rude readers we are basically masochists
Newbies want to try all the top psychics on this forum
Other than that I got nothing

Very interesting. I wonder whether it has to do with what Alan Watts refers to in one of his lectures as ‘clever difficult-to-get-ness.’ Maybe the very act of making herself quite a task to access enhances her aura and entices us desperate souls to subconsciously believe that she must be really amazing since she is so tough to get through to. So perhaps not having her very own website and not offering email readings is by deliberate and clever design. Is she old? The impression I had in the past was that maybe she is just up in yrs and not technologically inclined and doesnt even know how to work email.

I really think its as simple as she probably actually works for some people? lol
Not everyone who reads with her is on this forum I dont believe (i say this because all the posts here can paint a certain perspective, as with all threads) nor have negative experiences with her.
Its just funny to hear these hypotheses about her having never read with her lol

Its really not that deep - she is just an old lady that sees shit lol
for some she sees stuff for some she doesnt.

Again alot of readers do not have their own site so why should she? I just think the whole thing is frustrating because there are just way to many ppl trying to read with her. If her callback queue was as low as QOC then it would be no problem. No one is requesting that QOC have her own site - right?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:00:49 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3040 on: April 28, 2020, 07:07:15 PM »
I thought she did have her own site at one point the lines were long in both places. Well I think she is funny and Sparkle is right sometimes she sees shit although it is difficult to figure out what she is seeing and what she is simply making up. Oh and she is raunchy and funny.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3041 on: April 28, 2020, 07:32:15 PM »
I thought she did have her own site at one point the lines were long in both places. Well I think she is funny and Sparkle is right sometimes she sees shit although it is difficult to figure out what she is seeing and what she is simply making up. Oh and she is raunchy and funny.

Truth!!😂 she is def pure entertainment
Yep it’s hard to understand what she sees sometimes until it happens

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #3042 on: April 28, 2020, 07:51:44 PM »
QOC ain't that damn good either 😂😂 that's the real reason.

So....ummmmm..... no one requests QoC to have her own website because u dont have to wait 4 months, miss the call then rejoin the line again, lol. And secondy, how rude of me to have hypotheses without never having read with her. The nerve, lol. But on a serious note, is she old?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3043 on: April 28, 2020, 08:04:54 PM »
Is cookie old? She sounds old...sounds like she’s in her late 60s to mid 70s. It could be that accent though lol

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3044 on: April 28, 2020, 08:09:07 PM »
Is cookie old? She sounds old...sounds like she’s in her late 60s to mid 70s. It could be that accent though lol

She is probably retirement age by now. She hasn't mentioned anything about work in a while. She was called into work during one of my readings a while back.