Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917707 times)

Offline cake101

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #3015 on: April 27, 2020, 08:20:10 PM »
For those who managed to get approved appointments with her... Once approved does she call or is that a crap shoot as well. Twice now she has approved my appointment request and stood me up. Am I doing something wrong? Or is she that flakey. This is starting to get annoying..

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #3016 on: April 27, 2020, 10:25:14 PM »
She mentioned NY and California for me as well! In my case, made total sense... but now I wonder if it was correct or a guess....

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3017 on: April 27, 2020, 10:31:08 PM »
For those who managed to get approved appointments with her... Once approved does she call or is that a crap shoot as well. Twice now she has approved my appointment request and stood me up. Am I doing something wrong? Or is she that flakey. This is starting to get annoying..

She’s always been flakey. She’s done that to me in the past as well. I’m over it, especially for her to be going in circles as much and as long as she does.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3018 on: April 27, 2020, 11:27:57 PM »
I have read with her four times 30 minutes each over the course of 3 years. None of her predictions have come to fruition. She has given me every single one of her cookisms

You will lose 2- 10 pounds
who is in NY and who is in California
You have changed your hair color or had a cut
you POI will come around to where you hang out at work cafe or something
Who is Asian and who is Caucasion?
He is dating someone who is either Asian Chinese or Indian
I can see he either finds out where you live or you find out where he lives
I mean really?

She often mixes energies as well as past and future predictions
So having said all that she does pick up the present well sometimes

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #3019 on: April 27, 2020, 11:55:22 PM »
I have read with her four times 30 minutes each over the course of 3 years. None of her predictions have come to fruition. She has given me every single one of her cookisms

I mean really?

Im sorry, I have never read with Cookie, but simply going by the recent reviews here, I am left wondering if she really is gifted psychic-wise or whether she is instead gifted more as a master psychologist, like Lady Persephone times 10! Hmmmm?

There are also others on this thread where stuff she sees happen. yes she is really gifted psychic wise but just doesn’t connect to everyone. I’ve had multiple hits from her on my story/thread with specific predictions happening

But just like any post on this forum - a lot of ppl post in waves where a reader didn’t work or did.
And there’s a lot of readers on this forum that reallly work well for ppl and some don’t. Like Yona - she worked well for me and I at one point couldn’t believe she didn’t work well for others - but i have friends where I’ve listened to their readings and it’s complete trash!! And I’m left in shock as to how bad their reading was!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3020 on: April 27, 2020, 11:56:29 PM »
I've read with Cookie twice and I never got the impression she was flakey, just not helpful with the repetitiveness, but that's it. Oh and perhaps vague.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3021 on: April 28, 2020, 12:42:19 AM »

I mean really?

I’m cracking up because I also got Asian or Indian (in addition to NY, CA, or TX) 😂😂 she also mentioned the weight thing and I’m like a twig! Honey, I’m trying to GAIN, if I lose anymore, I’ll be flying through the air like Dorothy. Bump all of that 😂😂

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3022 on: April 28, 2020, 12:54:44 AM »
I've read with Cookie twice and I never got the impression she was flakey, just not helpful with the repetitiveness, but that's it. Oh and perhaps vague.

Maybe the Ca-Ca-Ca I got in every reading was for Ca-Ca-Coronavirus. 😆 I read with her 3 times over 1 year and nothing...absolutely nothing ever happened.  I wish I could hear someone elses reading to see what was so amazing. Mine were vague, and painfully slow. It was like pulling teeth to get anything. Ugh. Not worth that wait.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3023 on: April 28, 2020, 12:59:06 AM »

Maybe the Ca-Ca-Ca I got in every reading was for Ca-Ca-Coronavirus. 😆 I read with her 3 times over 1 year and nothing...absolutely nothing ever happened.  I wish I could hear someone elses reading to see what was so amazing. Mine were vague, and painfully slow. It was like pulling teeth to get anything. Ugh. Not worth that wait.

All these accounts are interesting. Almost tempted to pull out of the queue...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3024 on: April 28, 2020, 01:09:16 AM »

It's possible yours could be different. You won't know until you try. Are you way ahead in line?

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3025 on: April 28, 2020, 01:15:02 AM »

It's possible yours could be different. You won't know until you try. Are you way ahead in line?

Been #1 for nearly a week! No idea when I’ll be called

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3026 on: April 28, 2020, 01:18:16 AM »

🤣🤣 Yeah morning she told me panned out either. With POI, she would always say it was his family and/or money. Then mentioning NY, CA, or TX. Ohh he’s thinking about sex right now, oh he wants it now (really? At a time like this?). Ma’am it is 02:45 in the morning (since THAT’S when she decides to sign on). This man is currently playing video games with his cousins...I know because I can see it. He’s not thinking about sex, he’s thinking about upping his kill/death ratio on Call of Duty...

“Oh, he still wants it to work. Sometimes..he goes through things (don’t we all??). It’s up and down between January and November” (she seriously said that). MA’AM. That’s a whole damn year, don’t play me. “I keep getting California...San Diego, or San Francisco...maybe Orange County” (just name all of CA counties, why don’t you..) or maybe New York. Someone is moving or traveling. You could move if you grow impatient. He wants you and his family to be closer”. HOW CLOSE?! I’ve known this man since I was 12, I’m 30 now, we practically grew up together. We can’t get any damn closer 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

SIGH

Her southern accent kills me. I’d just think about Paula Dean and chucking a honey baked ham (that I couldn’t eat lol) into the oven whenever she’d speak.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 01:42:05 AM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #3027 on: April 28, 2020, 01:37:56 AM »

🤣🤣 Yeah morning she told me panned out either. With POI, she would always say it was his family and/or money. Then mentioning NY, CA, or TX. Ohh he’s thinking about sex right now, oh he wants it now (really? At a time like this?). Ma’am it is 02:45 in the morning (since THAT’S when she decides to sign on). This man is currently playing video games with his cousins...I now because I can see it. He’s not thinking about sex, he’s thinking about upping his kill/death ratio on Call of Duty...

“Oh, he still wants it to work. Sometimes..he goes through things (don’t we all??). It’s up and down between January and November” (she seriously said that). MA’AM. That’s a whole damn year, don’t play me. “I keep getting California...San Diego, or San Francisco...maybe Orange County” (just name all of CA counties, why don’t you..) or maybe New York. Someone is moving or traveling. You could move if you grow impatient. He wants you and his family to be closer”. HOW CLOSE?! I’ve known this man since I was 12, I’m 30 now, we practically grew up together. We can’t get any damn closer 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

SIGH

Her southern accent kills me. I’d just think about Paula Dean and chucking a honey baked ham (that I couldn’t eat lol) into the oven whenever she’d speak.

I just LOL when I read this. That damn Cookie lol
I dont even want to talk about my reading. Lol
She completely described me and what we did in the past as something we did in the past, but claimed it was someone else. I said no ma'am Cookie....thats me you're describing lol

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3028 on: April 28, 2020, 01:38:47 AM »

You crack me up Fidget

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3029 on: April 28, 2020, 01:40:53 AM »
Oh and not to forget she told a whole lot of us that we would probably have to reach out to our POIs. This after multiple readings of predicting contact from POI. I gave up after that

anything