Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917743 times)

Offline haileyn

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #240 on: August 07, 2012, 02:35:58 PM »
I had maybe 3 psychics give me timeframes that were 12-18 months out. They all coincided with spring 2012. This was for the exbf to come back - never happened (and I don't care anymore, I've completely moved on from him).

I was wondering about Cookie specifically to see if she has said this to anyone.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #241 on: August 07, 2012, 03:14:06 PM »
@sunandmoon

I am sure many of us are curious with this question, were there any readers who were right that told you that you would not get back together with that guy? thanks

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #242 on: August 07, 2012, 03:46:37 PM »
Well two more visions Cookie saw just happened thirty minutes ago. I was kind of shocked. Well not really, but in a way I was.

I see it all coming together. Maybe not exactly how I imagined it but pretty darn close. I am quite taken aback, as many here say her visions usually taken months, mine have taken two 1/2 weeks.

I am still struggling to figure out what it all means and make sense of it (I know I shouldn't try), but I am on pins and needles about the rest if it. Actually I am more thrilled Cookie is so gifted, lol.

Offline roxthefox

« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2012, 05:41:33 PM »
I don't know... I didn't connect with her. I asked her to give me a general reading first, and then I would ask specific questions. She said I was really concerned about my career and it was bringing me a lot of grief. My career is the ONLY good thing in my life right now and one that I'm content with. Then she kept going on about other vague stuff that could apply to anyone, but didn't really apply to me, per say. I'm a little underwhelmed, considering I waited a little over a month to have this reading with her.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #244 on: August 07, 2012, 06:07:47 PM »
And there you be fellow peeps, even the *Oracle* doesn't always connect. Not the first to read no connection with her and certainly not the last... Such a pity :(

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #245 on: August 07, 2012, 08:42:35 PM »
@sunandmoon

I am sure many of us are curious with this question, were there any readers who were right that told you that you would not get back together with that guy? thanks

I would have to go back through my notes. Some of the ones that did say that were so bizarre in the rest of their readings I discounted them. One (a male reader) was obsessed with telling me that I had father issues to the point where he asked about all my past r/s's and then picked my first H and said aHA! He's the one most like your father! Which was so far off the mark I hung up on him. I'll let you know what I did up. :)

Offline phoenix

« Reply #246 on: August 07, 2012, 11:05:27 PM »
Hello
I am new here but long term customer at keen  ::) I have called many psychics about many ex boyfriends lol Michelle Caporale was the one that who told me my ex doesn't want to get back together at all. It was hard to take it at that time but she was right. This time, for a more recent crisis with my current bf I called her and she seems hopeful about the situation. We will see.

I had been waiting in the line to talk to cookie and I am the 2nd person in the line. Hopefully I will get  reading tonight.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #247 on: August 08, 2012, 01:29:33 AM »
Wellll.....I had my first reading with Cookie almost 3 weeks ago. She described vivid encounters and they happened.

I called her again this Saturday. She described me walking into a breakroom and seeing this man laughing and talking with a group of people. I went this morning to get coffee (which I never drink) and he was in my breakroom laughing and joking and even made a snide comment when he saw me in there about how much fun his life is.

She also said I would see him standing by a men's and ladies' bathroom that is by an exit door. I know which bathroom in my building she was speaking of but the exit closest to it is through another room. So Ten mins after the coffee incident I see him by this bathroom. I decided to look up and away (as Cookie admonished me not to to, she wants me to look him in the eye) and noticed an EXIT SIGN above a doorway leading to a hallway connected to my office. I have been there a year and never noticed this random exit sign because that doorway isn't an exit.

My stomach has been in knots all day. And Cookie told me this man being in my presence makes me nervous to the point of nausea. Correct again.

Cookie is adament this man will be back with me but he is angry at me for things I said. *I* hurt his feelings. I guess. He nearly killed my spirit but I guess I hurt his wittle bitty witty feelings. Idk if Cookie is a good empath or not, but she maintains I stuck my foot in my mouth and he is holding a grudge even though he misses me and wants me back. Idk...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:31:34 AM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #248 on: August 08, 2012, 01:34:37 AM »
Just had to confirm another prediction that Cookie made came to fruition. She said I'd bump into someone in the next couple weeks and it happened 3 days later. Just went back to read the notes and check the date. Bugger. Yes, it's awesome that she was right about this, but I've got really screwy shit coming up after 6-8 weeks and I'm really not looking forward to what she said. If it comes to fruition, obviously I post it up... But man, this shit SUCKS if she's right. Like seriously SUCKS.

Offline marybell

« Reply #249 on: August 08, 2012, 01:41:57 AM »
OMG SomethingBetter!
Cookie sounds like an amazing remote viewer as well as a fantastic predictor.   She wouldn't take my call, then blocked me. I have no idea why.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #250 on: August 08, 2012, 02:35:44 AM »
@jordie- yes, I can choose to not ever let this man back in my world, i can choose to keep him at bay for a couple years until he's ready for me and for a healthy relationship. We ALL have that choice to kick out these unhealthy men/women that we've fallen for.

The question is what path do you want to take? Cookie, for a lot of people can see things come to fruition, she's not always right, but she definitely sees things that happen. If this man doesn't walk back in my world for 6-8 months, what am going to do? Sit on my couch for the next 6 months? I certainly hope not. But that in itself, is a total choice that I could make. I could decide to be a hermit, to be sad, to not go out and live my life. But the truth is, I really, really, really want to be happy, so I force myself to get up every morning and go to work. I force myself to go socialize even if I'm not in the mood. I force myself to put a smile on my face even if I'm feeling the shits. And I do it for myself, I do it for all of the wonderful people in my life because I want and deserve to be happy. I'll fake it till I make it.

The thing is and we've all heard it a million times, these guys don't deserve us, they dumped us or something happened and we can't be together or they made us miserable. But the heart wants what the heart wants. And I think that's why we all get so stuck. We always want what we cannot have.

But I'm starting to see things that I didn't see before. And that is his wants/needs aren't aligning with my own. If he was supposed to be in my world, he would be. And I truly believe that our higher selves know we want us to be happy and that's why these people get booted out of our lives.

So with that in mind, I'm still trucking along over here, knowing and trusting that one day I'll find that relationship that I really, really want and will make me happy. And of all this stupid shit that I'm going thru with this guy will hopefully just be a blip on the radar.

Sorry for the tangent guys... I know I should keep it to predictions info...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:53:17 AM by Cfisher »

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #251 on: August 08, 2012, 02:50:35 AM »
@marybell... have you got weird energy going on over there??? I'm kidding, although I've never heard of Cookie blocking someone! But I would say she is probably starting to block new callers as she's got too many of us jerks calling her so often! LOL! Probably not personal.

OMG SomethingBetter!
Cookie sounds like an amazing remote viewer as well as a fantastic predictor.   She wouldn't take my call, then blocked me. I have no idea why.

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #252 on: August 08, 2012, 03:01:27 AM »
Tried to quit readings but i didnt last very long...lol but im sticking to cookie, lady fontaine, and kisha. I love cookie.... She is so kind and generous. My first reading I had with her back in March she predicted things that came to fruitation ...the outcome is still pending and has changed based on  a most recent reading but I can understand why. Outcomes can change, energy shifts, life happens, and people grow. I trust her because we have connected and she has proven that she is truly gifted.

I usually don't like to share too many personal details but she deserves the credit.

She said my hubbie would have a change of heart re: the divorce in 90 days: 1.5 weeks short of the 90 days he asked to come home.
She said May/June he would have a cocky attitude and frustrate me...well June/July he started to get the cocky attitude and he frustrated me cause he kept changing his position on working on the marriage.

I'll keep u posted on the other predictions.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #253 on: August 08, 2012, 03:15:38 AM »
@HS - thank you for sharing that. I read with Cookie in June and I really liked her. Her predictions for me were 3-6 months out so I have nothing to report yet. But, the first thing she said to me before I said a word was "I have a message for you. You are not forgotten." That statement blew my mind. My ex is in a new r/s and prior to calling her I had been extremely down and had been crying here and there because I feel/felt like I meant nothing to him and I was easily forgotten. I'll def post here when what she told me comes to pass and I'll prob read with her again when they do.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #254 on: August 08, 2012, 03:24:33 AM »
@decibel.. I'll NEVER forget you either ;) I promise :) all the posts you've written, all the positive remarks you've made... The time we've spent reading each others information. Good times on the board ;) lol!

How could anyone forget you??? You are the decibel.diva on the psychic reviews forum! No one shall forget you!

Big hugs you sexy woman you!

@HS... I appreciate you sharing too. I wonder if the *Oracle* realizes her good deeds in bringing us all together on the cookie monster forum? I bet she sees it all and bloody giggles to herself at how many wonderful women, and some guys too, that she's brought together ;)

Way to go Cookie Monster! Woot woot! Lol
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:27:40 AM by Cfisher »