Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917550 times)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #225 on: August 04, 2012, 11:54:20 PM »
Cookie is on keen.com under Spiritualist Reader. Items better to set an appointment with her as her queue has up to 25 people in the line.

She also reads on advisoruniverse.com under the name Prophetess. I don't know how often she reads there, but her feedback goes back for years.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #226 on: August 04, 2012, 11:56:01 PM »
Uh, sorry not items, *It's* better to set an appointment... Fricking iPhone, yeesh! Good luck faith!

Offline Faith

« Reply #227 on: August 05, 2012, 12:00:36 AM »
Thank you! I am going to try to get a reading with her... Ill be back with my comments ;)

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #228 on: August 05, 2012, 02:22:26 AM »
Thanks CFisher!  I will try her in the morning.  She is CST zone.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #229 on: August 06, 2012, 05:56:54 AM »
hi guys. i feel like i want to get a reading with Cookie, based on what a lot of people here are saying. however, my concern is i have heard you guys say she is slow. i dont feel like spending a hundred dollars to speak with her. if i have a couple of questions, what may be a realistic time i would be on the phone with her? like, 10 mins?

also, you guys say she gets little freaky details right, yeah? but to me, it sounds like she gets random things right that have nothing to do with the question you want to know the answer to. i found this to be the case with WhiteLightAngel over a period of time. she was REALLY accurate with pegging strange details about things, but her predictions were rarely correct. or she would see something completely unrelated to my questions that would be right and later i would just be waiting/hoping for the prediction to come true. i guess my concern is - what good is it to say something like "this name will come up for you on some level - Sharon". then the next day your checker at the grocery has a name tag that says Sharon. what would that have to do about a job or relationship question? sure, it means she has an ability, but that doesn't mean she'll correctly predict the answer to my question.

anyways, that was somewhat of me just thinking out loud. i think i want to try her, i just want to understand if she's giving random silly predictions or answering questions about the things YOU want to know.

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #230 on: August 06, 2012, 01:52:27 PM »
@Truth...I have read numerous time with WLA and she is very different from Cookie.  I have read only once with Cookie.  Here's my experience..
WLA:  Freaky details right, predictions not so.  WLA eventually won't even talk about ex, but would have said one line "honey, he is coming back.  Be the prize and don't reach out" and then move on to I see oranges, you need vitamin C.  Are you getting dental work done?  Freakily, I was getting dental work done and everyone needs vitamin c.  A couple of guys I dated, she said they would drop off and surely they did.  But prediction about ex never panned out.
Cookie:  Eerie details.  About ex she said we will communicate but not see each other for three months.  She knew we were in close proximity and have common friends, yet, she said I just don't see you two face to face in three months.  Well, it has been three weeks since I saw him last and yes we communicate.  So I need to wait and see if we get back together in October.  I can not say Cookie's prediction has happened but I can say WLA's prediction has not.
They have very different reading style.  My call with Cookie cost me $200.  She is slow and expensive.  I feel Cookie is a stronger psychic than WLA.  But, I have no proof yet.  Time will tell.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #231 on: August 06, 2012, 02:14:04 PM »
My call with Cookie cost me $200   

I hope she is right for you. That is a chunk of change!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #232 on: August 06, 2012, 02:58:46 PM »
I am very new to Cookie but have had things happpen in a remarkable amount of speed,  so I will share my experiences.

In my first reading Cookie gave me all these past facts which were correct. Cool. If she is psychic I would hope she can read the past. Then she delved in to present feelings and thoughts which I have no way of confirming, but based upon my knowledge of this person, I tend to believe. Then she started describing my job and future visions between this person and myself that I thought, "Yeah, sure, whatever, not going to happen. We haven't been face to face in almost a year, we just see each other at a distance." And she told me she knew I was thinking she was wrong! Lol. And she said all these random, arbitrary encounters she saw were not inconsequential. They were the catalyst for things to change. She even told me, "Expect a turn around in 8-12" I thoughts weeks, months or August through December. It was DAYS.

So this Saturday I had my second reading with her. 90% of it was new info. No repeating stuff but consistent nonetheless. She described encounters she sees coming up and gave me an actual timeline for when she sees something finally coming together.

Cookie is slow. She is expensive. She isn't a call I would make often and if someone feels she is too expensive for what she is giving out then by all means, don't waste your money. Cookie is like a puzzle. It is stuff you can't sit around and ponder. It is too out there usually for you to wrap your head around, you have to just let it happen and then laugh about it later cause she was right. I mean she has seen ODD things and I thought she was crazy. Who felt crazy when she finally saw what Cookie did? This girl right here...

And as far as the random name thing. She really only threw out two random names for me. One I am sure I will get later and the other happens to be the name of the person I have a job interview wight his week. And Cookie gave me that BEFORE the interview. Pretty big to me.

Hope this helps. :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:02:24 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline Truth

« Reply #233 on: August 06, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »
thanks guys. so, SB, she said "this is the name of someone you are interviewing with" or she just mentioned a name?

i guess i will call her. i am very interested in what she has to say, so i guess i will let you guys know how she pans out. i'm just hoping to come out $50 or less! :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #234 on: August 06, 2012, 03:17:39 PM »
She said, "do you know this person?" And I said no. I have never known somebody with that name. And she said ""Ok remember this name because this person will be significant to you." Less than a week later I was in contact with that person. So it's not like she threw out my dentist's office manager's name, lol it IS important.

I would suggest steering the conversation right off the bat. Don't let her start off with whatever she gets, tell her what you want to focus on.

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #235 on: August 06, 2012, 03:18:09 PM »
@ Luckystar...I wanted to hang up, but, I also wanted to see "what else" she would say.  Ai ai ai.

@Bugspray...WLA used the same lines with you...I am not surprised.  But, look at her feedback.  How crazy is that?

Offline Truth

« Reply #236 on: August 07, 2012, 01:24:55 AM »
cool. thanks for the tips guys. :)

Offline haileyn

« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2012, 03:37:47 AM »
When I read with Cookie back in February she gave me a time frame of 12-14 MONTHS (yes she specifically said months) from the time my relationship ended to hear from the guy. Has anyone received such a long time frame from her?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #238 on: August 07, 2012, 03:48:50 AM »
She gave me a time frame of 15 months before I meet someone I connect with properly. I just about cried when she told me that... Even now when I think about it, it kills me. I mean hey, I get it that it takes me a while to find someone I'm attracted to but a year and a half? Jeesh!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #239 on: August 07, 2012, 04:43:14 AM »
She gave me a time frame of 15 months before I meet someone I connect with properly. I just about cried when she told me that... Even now when I think about it, it kills me. I mean hey, I get it that it takes me a while to find someone I'm attracted to but a year and a half? Jeesh!

I think in a way that's better than the readers who tell you you'll meet someone next week, at least with that long a time frame you'll forget about it. Then when it happens it's even better!