Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917740 times)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2012, 12:06:13 AM »
Atta girl @bug :) stick with us Canadians, we're always good for a little shits and giggles! I think, that is what life is all about!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2012, 12:10:42 AM »
Wanted to add....almost EVERYTHING Cookie has said to me two weeks ago has gone down.

AND when I talked to her she said she saw the name Susie/Suzanne/Susan...and I was like WTF? I don't know anyone with that name. Never have. I have a job interview next week...the HR person I have been talking to is named SUSAN.

Bada Bing.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2012, 12:25:35 AM »
That's because she is The Oracle from Matrix. Duh.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2012, 12:45:01 AM »
She totally is the oracle!!

And I am excited too....as Cookie says this is all leading to something. I am cautiously optimistic.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2012, 12:09:13 AM »
So, as I'm sure most of you know that my two fav's are northstarjulie and of course cookie monster aka the oracle.

In my last reading, don't laugh you guys, but she brought Julie up in my reading! I was like wtf? Lol! Now, she didn't know what Julie does, but needless to say, I just about fell off my chair when she told me how much of a support person Julie is for me and a good friend blah, blah, blah! But seriously? C'mon cookie monster! You aren't supposed to be picking up other readers, BY NAME for goodness sake! I actually told Julie about it and her and I shared a good giggle over that! And she didn't get upset about me cheating on her or anything! Love Julie! Amazing woman!

As for names, she's pulled one of my guy's kids names out of a hat, this girl on my baseball team, my cousin-in-law's name and then two names of two different women that I don't know yet, or maybe I do and it's one of you suckers on here!!!

She's given detailed descriptions of me being somewhere when something, that had absolutely nothing to do with nothing. And told me something was going to happen when I didn't think in a million years it would happen again. Ya, she's kinda rad. I'll definitely give her that :) adore her to pieces...

canary

« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2012, 01:28:04 AM »
So, as I'm sure most of you know that my two fav's are northstarjulie and of course cookie monster aka the oracle.

In my last reading, don't laugh you guys, but she brought Julie up in my reading! I was like wtf? Lol! Now, she didn't know what Julie does, but needless to say, I just about fell off my chair when she told me how much of a support person Julie is for me and a good friend blah, blah, blah! But seriously? C'mon cookie monster! You aren't supposed to be picking up other readers, BY NAME for goodness sake! I actually told Julie about it and her and I shared a good giggle over that! And she didn't get upset about me cheating on her or anything! Love Julie! Amazing woman!

As for names, she's pulled one of my guy's kids names out of a hat, this girl on my baseball team, my cousin-in-law's name and then two names of two different women that I don't know yet, or maybe I do and it's one of you suckers on here!!!

She's given detailed descriptions of me being somewhere when something, that had absolutely nothing to do with nothing. And told me something was going to happen when I didn't think in a million years it would happen again. Ya, she's kinda rad. I'll definitely give her that :) adore her to pieces...

Hi CFisher, and anybody else here who can shed some light on this: 
Your account of Cookie experiences are enviable - wow!  I am trying to have better use for the random information I receive in some of the readings, such as meaningfully interpret numbers like "I get a 5, I am seeing 6s and 7s", names of people, etc.  We get readings to get clued into a situation that is opaque, but a lot of this type of information does not necessarily lend to making things even a bit transparent.   Also, I find that such information is verifiable only after the fact IF they happen to check out.  If they do not check out, we will not even remember the random numbers that were coughed up in the reading.  What I mean is, they do not necessarily serve as any pointers ahead of the events expected to transpire.  For eg. I am surrounded by ethnic names in the situation I call about.  Cookie mentioned some names in my reading too - not ethnic for sure - and the names did not have any context to the reading, nor my life in general.  What exactly do these names do for your readings?  Do these readers provide any meaningful context around the names they bring up, or do these names just get mentioned and they end up being people you know?  I am impressed by all the Cookie experiences I read here, and wonder why my readings with her were not precise or informative.  Her prediction in response to one very critical question I had asked, bombed badly!  Because the “Oracle” had spoken, I was quite chuffed and went away feeling it was all good.  Oh my! What a blow when it went totally the opposite way… Aaarhg!  Is there a particular approach/style to getting an accurate reading?  Should it be different from being open, giving the reader a short synopsis of the situation, some names, and then asking the questions?  I thought that was too much info for any good reader already.  The ones that impressed me (and were accurate in their predictions as well) stopped me from going beyond my name and the name of the person I was asking about, and they brought forth so much more intel.  What's the secret to an accurate and useful reading with the likes of Cookie?  Any suggestions? 

loops77

« Reply #216 on: August 04, 2012, 01:36:19 AM »
One thing about the names...it isnt necessarily someone significant. For example, a few years ago a reader mentioned a certain name that was very unique. Turns out a few months later that he was my recruiter when I was looking for a job. He didnt help me get one...but somhow the reader picked that up...and I wasnt inquring about work.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2012, 01:53:14 AM »
@canary- the cookie prediction that bombed. Was it one of those things where she describes stuff and the situation but the perception/feelings of everything was completely different than how you thought it was? I'm just curious... As in speaking to others, her romantic cues seem to be off. For example: cookie sees a conversation in some room and presumes its a conversation about feelings or something, but the way it actually panned out happened to be talking about work or something.  This seems to be a common theme with Cookie... She sees it as something romantic, when it's not at all.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2012, 02:02:49 AM »
@canary... The way I read with Cookie is to say nothing. I let her allow the info to flow. I ask a general what's up and coming with work, or relationships etc. I even asked her the last time I read with her, what am I supposed to do right now? Clearly, I'm bored... And she hit a few things that made sense, pulled a name out of her hat of someone I'm relatively close to and I feel I can just carry on...

But when I read with anyone other than my two main squeezes, I NEVER give any info at all, except for a name and a completely general question. Very general with someone new. That's how I figure out if they've connected. And after all the readings I've had in my adult life, I can usually tell within 30 seconds to 1 minute if they are connected.

canary

« Reply #219 on: August 04, 2012, 02:49:57 AM »
@canary- the cookie prediction that bombed. Was it one of those things where she describes stuff and the situation but the perception/feelings of everything was completely different than how you thought it was? I'm just curious... As in speaking to others, her romantic cues seem to be off. For example: cookie sees a conversation in some room and presumes its a conversation about feelings or something, but the way it actually panned out happened to be talking about work or something.  This seems to be a common theme with Cookie... She sees it as something romantic, when it's not at all.

I distinctly remember the situation was work related.  First, whatever she described about the confusion there was off the mark. I did not want to split hairs over details I could not make sense of even when I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and so asked her for the final outcome.  Her prediction was completely opposite of what came to rest, and it was barely less than 6 weeks out.  She picked up on my guys feelings - hope they were right -  and then there were some shots in the dark - "is he married?  he does not look available..." No ma'am - he is not married, is very available, desirable but tongue-tied about us.  Just tell me what I need to know about where this is going!!  Then I got some current stuff, but the outcome predicted got lost in the weeds when she said I could meet somebody else!  That was a cheap shot at a prediction for me, for any trend line even remotely psychic could have seen that to be untrue.  Very unnecessary, and sure enough - nothing like that happened - not even remotely. Enough time has gone by now, to come to a conclusion on that prediction as well.  It would have been awesome had she been right about the work situation - she would have set me ahead, but that was serious damage instead.  There was nothing for me to do either, to blame it on free will and say I changed the reading, but not.  Lesson learned.  I get readings but do not rest on them and stop living.  Some things however are situations like  the one from work, where there is nothing to be done but wait.  I think you were the one that said somewhere that she is a remote viewer (RV).  I did not try her from that angle, but the info I was seeking was not the RV type.  RV types work great for questions related to current situations, exes, etc I suppose.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2012, 08:18:09 AM »
@canary... I just spent 10 minutes typing out my post back to you, my bloody phone dies in the middle of it and blam, bye bye 10 minutes.  So, ok, these are my thoughts and my suggestions:
Thoughts:
-maybe she didn't connect with you, I don't think all people can connect properly with every reader;
-my understanding is that she has a regular job on top of readings, possibly she was burnt out and her info was all scrambled;
-she sounds like she wasn't focused AT ALL;
-clearly, she just got a bunch of info and threw it out at you;
-I've heard, by speaking to others, and with my own experience, that sometimes the situation doesn't pan out the way she sees it, ie:she sees a situation being romantic in nature and it sure as hell wasn't!
-this isn't the first I've heard of things not panning out as predicted, but those were to do with romantic situations;
-reality check here boys and girls, we're talking about another human being getting visions about someone else's life, snapshots of situations for current, past and future... Think about that for one second and my brain goes, um ya, pretty spectacular gift, but there's not a hope in hell she can be right for everyone, see things to the exact pinpoint of what actually happens, there's no way. She's not God or an angel or a being from another planet, she's still a human being who will make mistakes;

My suggestions:
-read with her again and read with her in the morning;
-ask you question in a very general way so the info can flow properly and she can just tell you what she sees; ie: can you tell me what's up and coming between this guy and myself, let her spit out what she sees, then ask what's the best course of action on how to proceed; or with work: what do you see coming up for me in the next few months regarding work?

If you ask more general questions, in my experience, I have found her to be very *flowy* with what she sees coming. Where I get freaked right out is when she tells me things like, I see him always there in your future for a really long time, or he'll be there in your life forever. I asked that question about a really good friend of mine and she told me he's always there in your life, I see him there forever. My question back to her was forever? And she said yes to that. Which I find very unrealistic, but hell, we've been friends for 12 years so far so who knows?

The one thing I hold to my heart, is to carry on living my life as though I don't get a reading, she's not 100% so it may not pan out as predicted and I used to not believe that free will played a part as I believed that you have a destiny, but after reading with Julie and cookie, I realized that my actions and my words effect a lot when it comes to relationships. And when it comes right down to it, you can easily pick a fight, say something mean and then That person won't want to be in your life anymore. So with that in mind I do believe that you can change how things roll, not the final outcome, but certainly how smoothly you want things to go in your life on the day to day stuff...

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #221 on: August 04, 2012, 02:17:52 PM »
Cfisher, when in the morning did you get appointment with Cookie?  I read with her once.  Loved it.  But I realize she did not give me a whole lot of prediction for future.  I am so tempted to get just a general reading without asking questions.  I only see her coming up late at night.  I am in EST, so it does not help.  Cookie was so very accurate about the month by month details of the past, but, I already know the past.  It validates she is scarily psychic, but I want a sneak peek into the future.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:21:55 PM by Rima »

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2012, 02:55:12 PM »
@rima - I'll book an appointment with her for anywhere between 7:15 am to 10:00am PST. I'm 3 hours behind ya and these clock times seem to work relatively well. I have no idea what time Zone she's in, but she'll accept these appointments and these are Always the most clear, straight forward, accurate readings with her.

canary

« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
@canary... I just spent 10 minutes typing out my post back to you, my bloody phone dies in the middle of it and blam, bye bye 10 minutes.  So, ok, these are my thoughts and my suggestions:
Thoughts:
-maybe she didn't connect with you, I don't think all people can connect properly with every reader;
-my understanding is that she has a regular job on top of readings, possibly she was burnt out and her info was all scrambled;
-she sounds like she wasn't focused AT ALL;
-clearly, she just got a bunch of info and threw it out at you;
-I've heard, by speaking to others, and with my own experience, that sometimes the situation doesn't pan out the way she sees it, ie:she sees a situation being romantic in nature and it sure as hell wasn't!
-this isn't the first I've heard of things not panning out as predicted, but those were to do with romantic situations;
-reality check here boys and girls, we're talking about another human being getting visions about someone else's life, snapshots of situations for current, past and future... Think about that for one second and my brain goes, um ya, pretty spectacular gift, but there's not a hope in hell she can be right for everyone, see things to the exact pinpoint of what actually happens, there's no way. She's not God or an angel or a being from another planet, she's still a human being who will make mistakes;

My suggestions:
-read with her again and read with her in the morning;
-ask you question in a very general way so the info can flow properly and she can just tell you what she sees; ie: can you tell me what's up and coming between this guy and myself, let her spit out what she sees, then ask what's the best course of action on how to proceed; or with work: what do you see coming up for me in the next few months regarding work?

If you ask more general questions, in my experience, I have found her to be very *flowy* with what she sees coming. Where I get freaked right out is when she tells me things like, I see him always there in your future for a really long time, or he'll be there in your life forever. I asked that question about a really good friend of mine and she told me he's always there in your life, I see him there forever. My question back to her was forever? And she said yes to that. Which I find very unrealistic, but hell, we've been friends for 12 years so far so who knows?

The one thing I hold to my heart, is to carry on living my life as though I don't get a reading, she's not 100% so it may not pan out as predicted and I used to not believe that free will played a part as I believed that you have a destiny, but after reading with Julie and cookie, I realized that my actions and my words effect a lot when it comes to relationships. And when it comes right down to it, you can easily pick a fight, say something mean and then That person won't want to be in your life anymore. So with that in mind I do believe that you can change how things roll, not the final outcome, but certainly how smoothly you want things to go in your life on the day to day stuff...

Thank you so very much CFisher.  Immensely kind of you to have taken the trouble to write in such detail.  How can one ever know all this about preparing for a reading with Cookie!  In this instance, she is blessed to have you break her style down for those that have not had luck with her readings.  I got to read with her around 12ish in the p.m EST.  About how I framed my questions - the higher the rate, the less info they get from me.  So, Cookie would have got less info, and questions as general as they come.  This might have plain been a case of not being able to read for everybody.  If I ever call her again, I will be sure to give your post a read. 

Offline Faith

« Reply #224 on: August 04, 2012, 11:50:54 PM »
Hello all...long tine without leaving any comment here. I read about a website where I can find Cookie in one of your posts but i cant find it now. Would somebody let me know which website it is and if you guys know if we are talking about same Cookie? has anybody called her through that site? After all these comments I really want to call her! ;D

anything