Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917364 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #195 on: July 25, 2012, 05:34:15 PM »
[quote author=Cfisher link=topic=385.msg11147#msg11147 date

Oh the over analyzing of psychic readings. If someone that didn't believe any of this stuff saw this forum, they'd think we're all nuts. I believe that we are all drawn to this sort of stuff because we are more spiritually enlightened, which to me, makes everyone on this forum way smarter than any other person on the planet! It also makes for far more interesting conversation, I'll tell you that much! Lol

Have a great day everyone!
[/quote]

I couldn't agree more!!! I'm sure most of my friends and family would think I was crazy but it still won't sway me from the spiritual path I have chosen. This forum also keeps my mind off of getting readings and I love getting to know everyone here. So, a big thank you from me as well! :)

tjoy12

« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2012, 03:58:43 PM »
"could unintentionally ruin your emotional well being if you don't see reality for what it is and make your own decisions while rolling through the life process. Just sayin'!"

@CFisher...you are right about the above statement. I've been "No Contact" with my guy for about 3 weeks now because I couldn't be friends. His idea of friends was obviously skewed as he was still treating me like a GF w/out the label though. Sorry dude...not happening over here...I'm out!

Anyway, I had my first reading with Cookie last night and I say all of the above to say that she mentioned for me to be careful about doing the above bec he could potentially fell rejected and move on. Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be a doormat and waiting for him to make a decision he clearly already made bec he broke up with me.

The reading was good with details and such, but she was telling me things that were coming up that sounded like they already happened. I was like huh?
She said he would be reaching out, we would be intimate (he tried), then he wouldn't reach out and I would get restless, and communication would be restored...umm..that already happened except for the communication being restored...so that was confusing.

Oh and another thing that makes me say..

She said something going on with you both between 5:30 - 8:30. Something like he will end up around my house. Oh Goodie!! Yay!! A prediction except that freakin 5:30 - 8:30 happens every single freakin day!!! Twice: in the am and pm.

I dunno...overall, I felt confused in regards to him bec I felt like she was reading the past and framing it like the future, but who knows...maybe it will happen again like that. Overall, she sees him trying again.

I will say though that she nailed current things and past things right too especially with how I was feeling about it all.
One thing she did say about him in regards to me was pretty awesome and sounds too good to be true...but it was so dead on accurate about part of it so it makes me wonder. PM for details though.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 04:47:33 PM by Healer »

loops77

« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2012, 04:43:50 PM »
"could unintentionally ruin your emotional well being if you don't see reality for what it is and make your own decisions while rolling through the life process. Just sayin'!"

@CFisher...you are right about the above statement. I've been "No Contact" with my guy for about 3 weeks now because I couldn't be friends. His idea of friends was obviously skewed as he was still treating me like a GF w/out the label though. Sorry dude...not happening over here...I'm out!

Anyway, I had my first reading with Cookie last night and I say all of the above to say that she mentioned for me to be careful about doing the above bec he could potentially fell rejected and move on. Well, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be a doormat and waiting for him to make a decision he clearly already made bec he broke up with me.

The reading was good with details and such, but she was telling me things that were coming up that sounded like they already happened. I was like huh?
She said he would be reaching out, we would be intimate (he tried), then he wouldn't reach out and I would get restless, and communication would be restored...umm..that already happened except for the communication being restored...so that was confusing.

Oh and another thing that makes me say...WTF!!!

She said something going on with you both between 5:30 - 8:30. Something like he will end up around my house. Oh Goodie!! Yay!! A prediction except that freakin 5:30 - 8:30 happens every single freakin day!!! Twice: in the am and pm.

I dunno...overall, I felt confused in regards to him bec I felt like she was reading the past and framing it like the future, but who knows...maybe it will happen again like that. Overall, she sees him trying again.

I will say though that she nailed current things and past things right too especially with how I was feeling about it all.
One thing she did say about him in regards to me was pretty awesome and sounds too good to be true...but it was so dead on accurate about part of it so it makes me wonder. PM for details though.

So, what did she advise you to do...see him whenever he wants?

I'm assuming that you clearly told him that you can't have a relationship if he dosen't want commitment. Why would he feel rejected when he is the one who told you he wanted to break up?

lampo

« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2012, 01:46:32 AM »
anyone know if cookie has her own website besides keen ?
where can I reach her besides keen ?
thanks

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2012, 02:11:40 AM »
Supposedly she doesn't have her own website. But I found her at advisoruniverse.com at a higher rate but LOADS of feedback which (yes, I'm a nerd) is really cool to read...

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2012, 01:29:39 PM »
@Cfisher, I checked out the website and am sure cookie from keen is not on there.  I have read with cookie for some time now, and she only uses keen. 

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2012, 04:13:38 PM »
@Kth...She is under the name "Prophetess"   "HIGHLY EXPERIENCED CLAIRVOYANT READER".  I have not read with her on that site, so I can't be 100% sure.  But reading the feedback, it sounds like Cookie.  Really great reviews.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2012, 04:28:29 PM »
Sorry, yes, she is under Prophetess as Rima mentioned. She used to be Prophetess on keen as well, but she changed her name sometime last year to Spiritualist Reader...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2012, 08:12:48 PM »
I wish the Prophetess Cookie would accept one of my Keen appts...:( lol

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #204 on: August 01, 2012, 08:39:40 PM »
@somethingbetter -that made me laugh! Gosh I needed a giggle today!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #205 on: August 02, 2012, 07:50:42 PM »
Cookie has been right...again.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2012, 09:11:08 PM »
Yes! I'll post it cause I was going to send a pm out but apparently I have exceeded my pm's for the hour...?? Lol

So I HAD to send a work related email to my ex today and his response pissed me off. He was cold...

So I went outside about an hr later to take a phone call...and I see forklift trucks.

In my one call with Cookie, she said "Remember this...you will talk to him and he'll be cold to you. And I see red buildings with grey, maybe cement. And there are forklifts trucks in the background."

So to reiterate: he was cold to me....upset me...I walk outside my red and cement building to make a call and I see forklifts trucks working in the distance that I wouldn't have seen had he not upset me enough to walk outside and make a call lol.

It's hard cause Cookie doesn't see things chronologically but it does happen. I laughed so hard!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2012, 10:10:53 PM »
@Jordie...there is a bit more but she talks like Yoda so it won't make sense till later I imagine.

@bugspray...I couldn't send a pm! I got that weird error. But it was hilarious! I laughed so hard I nearly peed...it was that funny to me. Because when Cookie said it...I was like "Why would we be talking outside in this hot Texas weather next to forklifts." Well she didn't say that ...now I realize she saw it because the talking (or lackthereof) was in email but it was all to happen on the same day. If I hadn't been upset I wouldn't have walked outside and seen them. Everything is connected.

lampo

« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2012, 11:19:05 PM »
Prophet Henrietta "Cookie" Babin

Prophetess Cookie and her husband, Bishop Michael Babin, have co-pastored Genesis Ministries & The King’s Church located in Oceanside, California since 1985. They have three children Clifton, Gabriel, and Cristina. All three of her children serve as Pastors and Ministers in the Church alongside their parents. They also have three grandchildren Michael, Caleb, and Esther.
Prophetess Cookie has a Masters Degree in Counseling, andGod has anointed her to bring healing to families and marriages.

I found from it http://kingschurchjax.com/kings-church-womens-conference

Its this the same cookie on keen and on clickforadvise?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2012, 11:29:24 PM »
@bug... Are you Canadian? Just had to ask little miss *eh*? Lol