Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917454 times)

Offline JAG20

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2925 on: February 07, 2020, 08:16:26 PM »
Cookie might be right about me moving after all. This prediction was associated with my most recent ex. He left the state and I am not moving with him. A home I wanted about 4 years ago is on the market again. Depending on why it is back on the market so soon I might decide to make an offer. Cookie said my ex would move and I would eventually move to be with him. The move after him isn't connected to him in anyway. It is about 5 miles from my ex husband which would be more convenient for us. I'm still confused about how all of this will play out. Cookie seems to be correct about details, but not with the right people. I don't recall this happening to me before. It's frustrating trying to figure out how she is right and wrong at the same time.

I've had the same kind of experience with her, it felt meh at the time, but towards the end and after the call parts began to resonate more, small things have happened for me from her

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2926 on: February 07, 2020, 08:22:11 PM »
Cookie might be right about me moving after all. This prediction was associated with my most recent ex. He left the state and I am not moving with him. A home I wanted about 4 years ago is on the market again. Depending on why it is back on the market so soon I might decide to make an offer. Cookie said my ex would move and I would eventually move to be with him. The move after him isn't connected to him in anyway. It is about 5 miles from my ex husband which would be more convenient for us. I'm still confused about how all of this will play out. Cookie seems to be correct about details, but not with the right people. I don't recall this happening to me before. It's frustrating trying to figure out how she is right and wrong at the same time.

Brit, firstly if you want this house I hope you get it! That would be exciting.

Secondly, I think this post highlights perfectly how reading with Cookie, or any reader worth their snuff, is like. I haven’t had Cookie mix up energies for me, but I know she can. And if I think about it right now, there’s some things she has mentioned happen but not in connection to who she thought it would be. Or not I’d much significance. Although with me she doesn’t under or over apply significance of things to me like Yona has.

If she sees it, at least for me, I figure it’ll happen in some form. I know she doesn’t work for all and I wish she would admit when she doesn’t connect, but I really just stick with her and Yona every once in a while. And a side of Kisha every now and then for work questions.

I hope you get that house!

Yaz88

« Reply #2927 on: February 16, 2020, 10:18:17 PM »
Well guys, I just did everyone in Cookie’s queue a favor and canceled my arrange a call with her.  I was #3. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2928 on: February 17, 2020, 04:28:19 AM »
Well guys, I just did everyone in Cookie’s queue a favor and canceled my arrange a call with her.  I was #3.

haha, I noticed that because she did not show up today but my the queue moved for one.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #2929 on: February 17, 2020, 09:37:40 AM »
Has Cookie ever said you’re psychic?

I think I read on this thread somewhere about her mentioning that to someone but can’t find the posts (or maybe I’m confusing it with another reader)

beachgal214

« Reply #2930 on: February 17, 2020, 07:24:40 PM »

haha, I noticed that because she did not show up today but my the queue moved for one.

Jill how can you tell when shes logged in? Just by logging into the platform and seeing if shes available? Sorry if this question soundsdumb I just have never seen her on!! I am number 9 I think!

Offline artslove

« Reply #2931 on: February 17, 2020, 10:31:12 PM »

Jill how can you tell when shes logged in? Just by logging into the platform and seeing if shes available? Sorry if this question soundsdumb I just have never seen her on!! I am number 9 I think!

I only knew she was on when it said she was busy! But I know she’s on at various times. I think I spoke with her around 1030am central time and sometimes I’ve seen her on around 2am-4am. Always random

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2932 on: February 18, 2020, 12:15:27 AM »

I only knew she was on when it said she was busy! But I know she’s on at various times. I think I spoke with her around 1030am central time and sometimes I’ve seen her on around 2am-4am. Always random

That's true.

Because my number is under 10, I keep checking to see if she is available. I am hoping she becomes online today otherwise I won't be able to talk to her during the weekdays if she calls me in day time.

Offline artslove

« Reply #2933 on: February 18, 2020, 04:46:09 AM »

Ahh. I completely understand. I was so afraid I wouldn’t be able to. I think when I was the ninth one in the queue, it took about a week to two weeks.

That's true.

Because my number is under 10, I keep checking to see if she is available. I am hoping she becomes online today otherwise I won't be able to talk to her during the weekdays if she calls me in day time.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #2934 on: February 18, 2020, 08:18:03 AM »
Does anyone know how often she goes online and when she takes calls?

I’m like 80th in line so while I know she won’t get to me for awhile I’m scared she may call while at work and can’t answer.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #2935 on: February 18, 2020, 09:30:40 AM »
I was in her que for a month and a half, but missed her call tonight because I was asleep around 10pm pst, poooo

beachgal214

« Reply #2936 on: February 18, 2020, 06:25:46 PM »
ahhhh!! the worst!!!!!

Jill I hope you get her on a weekend!!!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2937 on: February 19, 2020, 01:42:45 AM »
has she ever flip flopped for anyone in love outcomes ?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #2938 on: February 19, 2020, 03:50:16 AM »
I wanna read with her too!! Eventually, maybe in a couple months. I haven't yet, but her long line is so discouraging, I know this has been reiterated many times already but like if I were to join now I'd be 86th lol. My best to you those waiting in line! I hope she catches you at the right time

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2939 on: February 19, 2020, 05:25:07 AM »
ahhhh!! the worst!!!!!

Jill I hope you get her on a weekend!!!

I did not. Still waiting :(

anything