Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917496 times)

Offline dreamcometrue

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2012, 09:05:10 PM »
I haven't posted for a while because I have felt no prediction has been manifested for me and haven't had that many readings lately.  Also, when I thought that was at least one thing was right for me, all of the dramas involving ---- started here.  So I decided not to write anything about her.  I'm sorry we had to go through this and hope this has ended here for good.
In any event, my post is not about ----, it is about Cookie.  Like some people here, Cookie is one of my trusted advisors and I have experienced some of her predictions manifested in the past.  Not the final outcome but something relating to that.  But most of them, when I heard from her, were very unlikely to happen so I didn't really pay attention to them.  That was back in March.  Then, she kept telling me something that I had a real hard time to believe that it would happen.  I always thought it can never happen in the way she saw.  But, in the past four or five readings, she said she saw this happening, which is also very important for the outcome to happen.   It was back in April and May.  She didn't give me a timeline for this.  Then, we had this very bad storm a couple of days ago, which caused the impossible situation to occur and I was just told by my friend that what Cookie saw happened.  I am still stunned and speechless.  It is too personal to post the details here, so please PM me if you need more.  The most important thing is Cookie is scarily accurate and her remote viewing ability is unbelievable.  I still cannot believe this happened in the way she saw two months ago.  Since finally something happened as predicted, I would like to share this with everyone.

Also, compared to two or three months ago, I'm in a lot better place now thanks to Aurora.  I had two healing sessions with her and miraculously I started feeling a lot better and started taking a lot better control of my life.  Now I become to realize how depressed I was before and no wonder no prediction has been manifested.  Aurora also helped me to overcome my addiction to psychic readings.  I'm not sure she will work for others, but at least she is working for me.  In terms of outcome, she didn't give me a real outcome and also it is more negative than positive.

I will find out another outcome would happen in a couple of weeks and if that happens, I will certainly share with all of you.  Thank you for reading and hope everyone has a wonderful time for the rest of the weekend!  Dream

« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:28:34 PM by Healer »

Offline CoolGirl

« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2012, 02:50:27 PM »
I finally got a chance to have a reading with Cookie this week.  I was speechless. She is amazingly talented -- and I have talked to some of the most well known and high priced in the world.  Her ability to pick up details without the client uttering a world is mind boggling.  I will have to await outcomes in the next couple of months to see if I experience validations/outcomes or the inaccuracies others have unfortunately had.

I feel she tapped into my situation and connected with me very strongly -- so I am hopeful this will pan out into accuracy with her predictions.

Either way -- she is likely one of the most talented in the world regarding true psychic/paranormal abilities.   I wish she would start her own website so Keen wouldn't take some of my money.  However, I think it offers her the structure needed to take callers at different times in the day and night.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »
Happy - she does have a personal site. i did an email reading from the personal site. she does phone and email there.
http://www.psychicreadingsbycookie.com/

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2012, 03:58:18 PM »
Someone here asked her if she was the same Cookie on keen and she said no. So I am assuming they are two different ladies.

Offline CoolGirl

« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2012, 05:57:14 PM »
thanks Truth --- did not know that!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2012, 05:59:22 PM »
But again....are you sure it's the same Cookie? Someone in an earlier thread said she wasn't.

Offline CoolGirl

« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2012, 08:27:07 PM »
SomethingBetter: had a reading today with Cookie and you're right...just confirmed with Cookie on Keen that is NOT her website. She only uses Keen.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2012, 08:28:50 PM »

Cookie from Keen Spiritualist Reader does not do email readings or have her own website, it is not the same Cookie.

But again....are you sure it's the same Cookie? Someone in an earlier thread said she wasn't.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2012, 08:30:19 PM »

This is not Cookie from Keen, just to be clear....I have read with Cookie on Keen for some time and she does not do email readings, or have her own website.  Hope this helps clear up the confusion
Happy - she does have a personal site. i did an email reading from the personal site. she does phone and email there.
http://www.psychicreadingsbycookie.com/

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2012, 09:00:57 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up Happy and KTH. I just don't want anyone calling the wrong person expecting THE Cookie :)

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2012, 09:18:44 PM »
yeesh! Where to start? Cookie has some serious talent... I'm very, exceptionally doubtful that her final prediction will come to fruition, but I gotta tell you guys about some stuff that she saw and actually did come true.
From my April reading:
-said for sure I was going to see my guy (even though we were over) in the summer and would have the opportunity to spend the night with him. But that something was uncomfortable and I would want to leave but wouldn't. - Happened.
-said she saw this tall gov't building and all these alarm bells ringing and men in uniforms every where guiding people out of the building. There was a body of water to the right of the building that she could see from where I was standing. And she saw people everywhere. - Happened. The building that I go into every day to do my banking, had an alarm test for the whole building while I was walking into the bank. Alarms were going off, people everywhere and of course all the volunteers in their vests. Body of water from where I happened to be standing WAS indeed on the right hand side, I am downtown next to the ocean in my city.
-She said I would see my guy and it was a ways away from my home - the buildings were gold/yellow and white. There was a bike path or an outdoor path on the property - Happened. 6 hour drive actually and he was staying in a spa resort for work, away from home, colour of the buildings were gold/yellow and white, and it wasn't a bike path, it was a horse path as we were in the country.
-She had told me back in April that there was going to be total inconsistancy with him all throughout the summer until after August and that I would break up with him in June. I did break up with him in June and told him to stay away. It shocked my when I looked at those notes.
Bottom line, as I said, I'm highly doubtful of the final outcome - which is this goes on and on for the next two years until I finally end it for another guy. But hell, who the hell knows? Can I see myself hanging on to someone for the next two years who has decided he can't give me what I need? I certainly hope not! But then sometimes relationships take a long time to actually unfold.
-She also told me I would do my absolute best to move on, shut the door and find someone else. And that is where I am right now in this cycle.
So there you be it, that's my Cookie story and so far, she's got some serious freaky stuff right!

Offline Truth

« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2012, 10:20:40 PM »
wow, i had no idea they were different people. guess i'm glad i didn't pay for a reading with the Cookie on the other site. strange 2 different psychics are named Cookie though... thanks for confirming that.

Offline Truth

« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2012, 01:18:46 AM »
Truth, thought you had an email reading through that site?

i did. but the only reason i did it was because i thought that was the same Cookie everyone here talked about. i have never spoken with either of them, i just assumed it was the same person and wanted a less expensive way to get some questions answered.

Offline Truth

« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2012, 03:28:58 PM »
jordie - it was okay. it more or less just answered the question without explaining much. there weren't any details or any reasoning behind the answers so i'm not sure if it was good or not. i mean, it was direct. just no additional insight really. i feel like the email reading was probably better if you already have an established relationship with her and can gauge her accuracy, then just get yes/no answers later if you need quick help. i dunno

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2012, 03:45:48 PM »
Thanks for sharing CF!  That is some great validations of what you were told! Did you schedule a reading with cookie or did you just put yourself in her line an wait?

Both, I ended up getting readings a couple weeks apart from each other and I did the test the psychic to test consistency. Called under 2 different users, used middle names and didn't let her know squat about the situation until she picked everything up that was happening around me, then I proceeded to confirm what she picked up.

Truth be told, she gave me the same visions for both users, some a little different but mostly the same. That is what I test for, costs a bit more money, but she is as consistent as I need her to be therefore I know she's real. He gave me almost the same timelines, some of the same visions etc.  she's a solid reader, I'll give her that!

It's best to schedule an appointment with her, but to give you the heads up, you have to set up 5 scheduled appointments in a row. And I've found that she'll cancel them at the very last minute if she isn't in the mood to read. I don't know if this is an energy thing from her end, just don't take it personally, she's done it a couple times to me...

Good luck and I'll keep you posted if anything else happens!

anything