Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917737 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2910 on: February 01, 2020, 06:44:38 PM »
oh lordy, i am 72nd in line.. would be a next year for me i guess?

Last year I was 105 and it toolk one month or so, then I missed her call lol

Im first in line for two days now and going into every time commitment with a thought of an excuse on how to get out of it if she calls.  Been waiting over a month.

Did you get your call?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2911 on: February 01, 2020, 08:09:27 PM »
I was first or a week and missed it by 2 minutes after waiting or over a month.

Im first in line for two days now and going into every time commitment with a thought of an excuse on how to get out of it if she calls.  Been waiting over a month.

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #2912 on: February 01, 2020, 08:20:03 PM »
I was first or a week and missed it by 2 minutes after waiting or over a month.

Still waiting.. her que is nuts now.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2913 on: February 01, 2020, 10:30:20 PM »
How is she for you guys? does she ask questions? or she just explains whats going on in life as soon as we call?

She usually goes right in and sees stuff then asks if you have questions...allow her to see as much as she can without questions first...her predictions seem to be the most accurate at that time...but she is also good with questions...if she blurts something out or interrupts you, allow her again... thats when she is most accurate...

Offline artslove

« Reply #2914 on: February 02, 2020, 05:51:48 AM »
I have a reading coming up with her soon. Hopefully. Would it be ok to ask if she sees me and my significant other getting back together? Or should I ask it differently?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2915 on: February 02, 2020, 05:57:24 AM »
I have a reading coming up with her soon. Hopefully. Would it be ok to ask if she sees me and my significant other getting back together? Or should I ask it differently?

She was never correct for me with direct questions in terms of relationships. She just got random things for me such as my hip issues, period of unemployment, an argument at work, etc.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2916 on: February 02, 2020, 09:47:30 AM »
Don’t feel bad. I’ve read with her and I didn’t get the wow factor. I know she’s great for others but I guess she didn’t connect that well with me. The last time I talked to her she was in a bad mood or something because she made me ask a specific question when I just wanted a general read. She wasn’t nice about it either. It was strange. She didn’t do that to me the other times I’ve read with her. Not sure if I’ll ever read with her again. Too much trouble for no useful insight.

Offline whskers

« Reply #2917 on: February 04, 2020, 04:16:46 AM »
Cookie and Yona were the only people who got my promotion correctly. They both said I will get promoted and everyone else said no.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2918 on: February 05, 2020, 12:53:18 AM »
What actually happened when Cookie told you you had a choice between men who were coming up?
Nothing? Or you actually made a choice?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2919 on: February 05, 2020, 04:51:58 PM »
New here... hi everyone. I am wondering how I can get a reading with cookie? I hear amazing things about her. How accurate has she been in terms of love and romance? Thank you..

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2920 on: February 05, 2020, 06:25:17 PM »
If you read through the thread, even the last 10 pages or so, it tells you where to find Cookie.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #2921 on: February 05, 2020, 06:31:31 PM »
New here... hi everyone. I am wondering how I can get a reading with cookie? I hear amazing things about her. How accurate has she been in terms of love and romance? Thank you..

She can be found on Keen, but is quite hard to catch because her lines are pretty long. I haven't yet had the chance to read with her yet. Hope this helps🖤

Offline sgupta23

« Reply #2922 on: February 07, 2020, 06:46:49 PM »
does anyone know what time cookie comes to take her pending calls? i just need a rough idea if possible

Offline starGazer

« Reply #2923 on: February 07, 2020, 07:17:44 PM »
does anyone know what time cookie comes to take her pending calls? i just need a rough idea if possible

Historically late at night if you’re EST. I did see her on at 1PM recently.
It’s super hard to judge. I’ve missed her call numerous times.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2924 on: February 07, 2020, 08:00:42 PM »
Cookie might be right about me moving after all. This prediction was associated with my most recent ex. He left the state and I am not moving with him. A home I wanted about 4 years ago is on the market again. Depending on why it is back on the market so soon I might decide to make an offer. Cookie said my ex would move and I would eventually move to be with him. The move after him isn't connected to him in anyway. It is about 5 miles from my ex husband which would be more convenient for us. I'm still confused about how all of this will play out. Cookie seems to be correct about details, but not with the right people. I don't recall this happening to me before. It's frustrating trying to figure out how she is right and wrong at the same time.