Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917738 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2865 on: January 18, 2020, 12:03:39 AM »
Cookie was wrong WITH ALL her predictions. Money and love. That was the ,most expensive reading Ive ever had, she only asked me questions and after one year I can tell you all her predictions were wrong also. What a waste of money and time and energy that was. The biggest mistake of the year was calling Cookie for me.

Its always funny how when a user says a top reader failed miserably for them, other users feel an urge to broadcast how amazing the psychic has been for them even though they have already done so in the thread. Well, I support you Sharon!!! Looking back on general reads and so on from last year, I am going to have to admit that the top readers have gotten the major things very wrong. Many of the breakthroughs predicted didnt pass. Yona is the only one left for me to hold out hope on. Ive never read with cookie but I believe you and I support you Sharon!!

I think it goes both ways tbh - positive prediction posts get negative prediction posts and vice versa.
It happens. We all know where one reader works for one doesn’t work for the other. Luckily i was able to see this in real life with my friends. I would read with one reader and they would be spot on and then they would read with the same reader and it would be trash ...weird but i guess energy connects differently. I can see how irritating and confusing to see how some people get great reads and think how in the hell? That reader was trash!! I can def see it - again because I’ve been able to hear how certain readers have read with others and hear how horrible the read was compared to mine for instance

Totally agree. Works for some, not for others. It's just like any other reader.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2866 on: January 18, 2020, 12:14:20 AM »
She hasn’t really worked for me but then again I haven’t had much luck with any top reader. I’m happy for those that do connect with her and all the others. My last reading with her in December,  she would not let me do a general reading. She wanted me to ask a specific question and that’s not what I wanted lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2867 on: January 18, 2020, 12:51:04 AM »
She hasn’t really worked for me but then again I haven’t had much luck with any top reader. I’m happy for those that do connect with her and all the others. My last reading with her in December,  she would not let me do a general reading. She wanted me to ask a specific question and that’s not what I wanted lol

When i wanted to give her one last try and called her last she tried to ask for specifics from me and I wanted to just see what she could get on her own. She didn't get anything right. I found much more validation from Kisha and Barbara. Cookie is way overrated IMO

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2868 on: January 18, 2020, 01:34:20 AM »

When i wanted to give her one last try and called her last she tried to ask for specifics from me and I wanted to just see what she could get on her own. She didn't get anything right. I found much more validation from Kisha and Barbara. Cookie is way overrated IMO

That's my experience as well. But I know for a fact that she works for others, so I believe she just connects for some and not others. I still go back and listen to my first reading almost a year ago and shake my head. LOL

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2869 on: January 18, 2020, 01:42:59 AM »
sparkle can you share your most recent hits with Cookie and how big were they in the grand scheme of things

Here are a few threads where Ive detailed Cookie hits (as well as other readers).These readings are a min of 30 mins

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg74818.html#msg74818 <-- This was my FIRST major hit from COOKIE. Literally thought that it would be possible that the POI 1 was lying and had a whole wife living with him (not that I really thought this but it couldve been the case. When we met he told me she was living with him and he would move her out - 8 months later he actually did. Imagine that...what if that DIDNT happen lol this is one of those predictions that USUALLY doesnt happen lol
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4717.msg97976.html#msg97976 <-- This is the MOST recent hit - about my job. THIS WAS HUGE. I was not getting income for 7 months and basically didnt have a job. She described my job to a T over the last 2 years!
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg105268.html#msg105268 <-- This one seems to almost be happening. The guy she described is someone she has mentioned since my 2nd read with her in April 2018 - the guy is a guy I work with and literally got my phone number the other day at a happy hour we were at. :) He even remembered how he "saved" me from my coworker it was pretty cute
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,385.msg103639.html#msg103639
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg103605.html#msg103605
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg102367.html#msg102367
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4717.msg100924.html#msg100924
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg97381.html#msg97381
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3540.msg97352.html#msg97352
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 05:32:36 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #2870 on: January 18, 2020, 01:44:33 AM »
same! I remember about a year I felt like I needed to just stop calling her because I didn't get anything from her. I wish she had worked for me like she does Sparkle :/

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2871 on: January 18, 2020, 02:39:37 AM »

Luckystar—-Barbara gave me some very positive predictions such as marriage. I don’t want to get my hopes high lol That was my second reading with her. How long have you been reading her and what’s your opinion on her accuracy at predicting someone new?

Offline sgupta23

« Reply #2872 on: January 18, 2020, 01:58:56 PM »
I am using the offer to request an appointment, I just wanted to know if the appointment is not confirmed by her, will I get the refund and will the offer still be available for any other reader?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2873 on: January 18, 2020, 05:47:00 PM »
"Luckystar—-Barbara gave me some very positive predictions such as marriage. I don’t want to get my hopes high lol That was my second reading with her. How long have you been reading her and what’s your opinion on her accuracy at predicting someone new?"

The first time i read with Barbara it was last June or July and i called about an ex and asked if we would get back together - and she told me yes. We did not get back together (although we did spend time together after that call-i stayed a couple of weekends with him). The reason i called her back for a second time was because she had been right about work changes with my ex and also asked why she was picking up grief in his family. His father passed away right after we started dating and i was with his family during that time. So anyway the second time i called her back i just asked for a general reading and that's when she got stuff for me like my dad coming into some money (a few months after that reading i found out he inherited a property), and also she said i would meet someone who works in finance and i just met a guy last month who works in finance. She did say i would get married too lol, but didn't say when. In December she said "something about 8 months from now".... so if i happen to move in with someone or have a ring in 8 months i will post about it. Someone from my past is supposed to crop back in according to her as well - she specifically said there's been alot of difficulty and conflict with him and that's entirely true.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2874 on: January 18, 2020, 06:00:01 PM »
Wow so she did pick up on a lot! Thank you for your response and good luck with the new guy! Please do update us

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2875 on: January 18, 2020, 09:01:51 PM »
Wow so she did pick up on a lot! Thank you for your response and good luck with the new guy! Please do update us

Will do😆

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2876 on: January 18, 2020, 11:05:31 PM »
Cookie was totally wrong for me 10 years ago on the outcome of a relationship. Then I took like a 7 year sabbatical from readings.

She’s been much better for me now.

She predicted to the week when an ex and I would reunite. Told me for a year she saw him online dating and I thought she meant that was how we met cause it was. No he continued to have profiles while we were together. Told me I’d find out and boy did I.

She has accurately and unprovoked described medical conditions I have as well as those around me, most recently nailing something wrong with my grandmother.

She mentioned the next man I meet would want marriage, family and children with me. That’s my current boyfriend.

She got when and how my ex and I would get back into contact even though I swore it wouldn’t happen. She accurately described what he would want from me and was unfortunately right.

She has gotten work and money situations.

She just this weekend asked if my current boyfriend is pushing me to move in with him. He is. She mentioned I’m off out because we’ve only been together a couple of months. That is right. She straight up said he is smothering me because I’m not use to all this love/attention, that is correct.

She sees me going back to school, which I am planning to, and mentioned what my current degree is in and asked if I plan on pursuing that further or a totally different program and I am considering both.

She brought up a planned trip to FL. She mentioned a city I frequently go to as well as calling out the city I live in directly.

She’s been right on big things and small things. If she “sees” it I would bank on it.

She has seen things that I do find incredulous or have a zero shot of happening. I try not to ask questions but she is long winded and repeats herself.

She sees my ex coming back now that I have a new boyfriend. I highly HIGHLY disagree with this and told her as much. But we will see. I’m not banking on it.

She’s been good for me, I just wish she worked that way for everyone or that she would admit when she’s not connecting, cause she won’t, she’ll still run with it, which is annoying. I have had some bunk readings from here before that I have had to just trash, but not often.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2877 on: January 18, 2020, 11:16:16 PM »
Cookie was totally wrong for me 10 years ago on the outcome of a relationship. Then I took like a 7 year sabbatical from readings.

She predicted to the week when an ex and I would reunite. Told me for a year she saw him online dating and I thought she meant that was how we met cause it was. No he continued to have profiles while we were together. Told me I’d find out and boy did I.

She has accurately and unprovoked described medical conditions I have as well as those around me, most recently nailing something wrong with my grandmother.

She mentioned the next man I meet would want marriage, family and children with me. That’s my current boyfriend.

She got when and how my ex and I would get back into contact even though I swore it wouldn’t happen. She accurately described what he would want from me and was unfortunately right.

She just this weekend asked if my current boyfriend is pushing me to move in with him. He is. She mentioned I’m off out because we’ve only been together a couple of months. That is right. She straight up said he is smothering me because I’m not use to all this love/attention, that is correct.

She sees me going back to school, which I am planning to, and mentioned what my current degree is in and asked if I plan on pursuing that further or a totally different program and I am considering both.

She brought up a planned trip to FL. She mentioned a city I frequently go to as well as calling out the city I live in directly.

She’s been right on big things and small things. If she “sees” it I would bank on it.

She has seen things that I do find incredulous or have a zero shot of happening. I try not to ask questions but she is long winded and repeats herself.

She sees my ex coming back now that I have a new boyfriend. I highly HIGHLY disagree with this and told her as much. But we will see. I’m not banking on it.

She’s been good for me, I just wish she worked that way for everyone or that she would admit when she’s not connecting, cause she won’t, she’ll still run with it, which is annoying. I have had some bunk readings from here before that I have had to just trash, but not often.

Cookie is always an expensive call for me. Once I started giving her more time she was amazing. She has been the most accurate for me in the last 4 years. Before she was meh, but I don't think I was staying on the call long enough. I feel like the first 15 minutes are less significant. She doesn't get to the meat and potato until about 20 minutes in. If she doesn't know something she has told me. Has she ever mentioned to someone that she wasn't connecting like some of the other readers do?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2878 on: January 18, 2020, 11:30:05 PM »

Cookie is always an expensive call for me. Once I started giving her more time she was amazing. She has been the most accurate for me in the last 4 years. Before she was meh, but I don't think I was staying on the call long enough. I feel like the first 15 minutes are less significant. She doesn't get to the meat and potato until about 20 minutes in. If she doesn't know something she has told me. Has she ever mentioned to someone that she wasn't connecting like some of the other readers do?

My last call to her was 15 mins and she was on fire from the start. But you’re right, I have to usually give her a good 20-30 mins and if she starts asking me if I have questions I know she’s done. For me she’s usually very stream of conscious type of reading, she usually just spits it out. I’ve never told me she hasn’t connected with me. I’ve never really seen her say that to anyone really.

She can also see things that are years out.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2879 on: January 19, 2020, 12:12:15 AM »

My last call to her was 15 mins and she was on fire from the start. But you’re right, I have to usually give her a good 20-30 mins and if she starts asking me if I have questions I know she’s done. For me she’s usually very stream of conscious type of reading, she usually just spits it out. I’ve never told me she hasn’t connected with me. I’ve never really seen her say that to anyone really.

She can also see things that are years out.

Yep.
I feel like 30 minutes has to be the minimum from her to actually see any predictions...anything 15 mins or less it probably wouldn't make sense (even though I did have her spit fire in the first 5 minutes)