Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917384 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2850 on: January 15, 2020, 06:28:25 AM »
She was pretty easy to get ahold of a few years ago before propelling to keen stardom.  I assume you just have to wait in line now.

Offline KayP

« Reply #2851 on: January 15, 2020, 12:58:13 PM »
Good morning all. What do you find is the best way to reach cookie? Has anyone had success scheduling a call with her on her other site? Please let me m know, ty.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2852 on: January 15, 2020, 01:11:40 PM »
i think you have to join the queue or something. booking calls doesn't always work there
Good morning all. What do you find is the best way to reach cookie? Has anyone had success scheduling a call with her on her other site? Please let me m know, ty.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2853 on: January 16, 2020, 12:33:11 AM »
Has Cookie ever said this to anyone? Wondered if it was one of her Cookie-isms

“Eventually you will be calling me and say I want you to come to my wedding”

I just noticed she said this in 2 diff readings months apart....in my last reading she said

“I see you in love and it’s not only you in love but the guy is in love too”

hmmm dunno when that is but she ain’t never said this to me before ...

I don't think this is just a random cookie-ism. She said this to me in March 2013 and I recall laughing it off, but actually got engaged in August 2013. This is an example about how the random things she mentions to me happen much sooner. I never asked her about marriage.

Wow!!! I never ever ask about marriage either! Did you invite her to your wedding lol? That’s so cool thanks for letting me know!

I never thought about it again until I saw your post. Those notes from my readings back then were shredded, but this is one prediction I actually remembered.

Offline sharon

« Reply #2854 on: January 17, 2020, 12:27:18 PM »
Cookie was wrong WITH ALL her predictions. Money and love. That was the ,most expensive reading Ive ever had, she only asked me questions and after one year I can tell you all her predictions were wrong also. What a waste of money and time and energy that was. The biggest mistake of the year was calling Cookie for me.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2855 on: January 17, 2020, 02:03:28 PM »
Even though lots rave about her. I didn't think she was worth it. Luckily I did a very short reading and only once.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2856 on: January 17, 2020, 02:10:21 PM »
She has been amazing for me the last 2 years Ive read with her. Ive kind of figured out how she reads ...she can mix stuff up though...where I thought she was talking about one person and it ended up being someone else or a mix between one person and another person (not all the time). I stay on the phone with her a min of 30 mins. I remember the very first time I read with her I thought she sucked, and when things unfolded 4 months later, I came back again...then it was hit after hit lol

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2857 on: January 17, 2020, 06:52:53 PM »
sparkle can you share your most recent hits with Cookie and how big were they in the grand scheme of things

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2858 on: January 17, 2020, 06:59:46 PM »
sparkle can you share your most recent hits with Cookie and how big were they in the grand scheme of things

Sure let me gather my list lol - I’ll include what she said verbatim as well for love and work

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2859 on: January 17, 2020, 07:03:36 PM »
She has been amazing for me the last 2 years Ive read with her. Ive kind of figured out how she reads ...she can mix stuff up though...where I thought she was talking about one person and it ended up being someone else or a mix between one person and another person (not all the time). I stay on the phone with her a min of 30 mins. I remember the very first time I read with her I thought she sucked, and when things unfolded 4 months later, I came back again...then it was hit after hit lol

Glad you connect with Cookie too. The small random things I loathe, but when she is on she is on. Most of my predictions are always long term though. Cookie will be like 14 months from now or something random. lol I have to write everything down and go back months later.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2860 on: January 17, 2020, 09:04:13 PM »
The other night I had the best reading with Cookie than I have had in 10 years.

I didn’t really ask or say anything. She was definitely on fire.

Too bad she doesn’t work that way for everyone.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2861 on: January 17, 2020, 10:29:32 PM »
Cookie was wrong WITH ALL her predictions. Money and love. That was the ,most expensive reading Ive ever had, she only asked me questions and after one year I can tell you all her predictions were wrong also. What a waste of money and time and energy that was. The biggest mistake of the year was calling Cookie for me.

Its always funny how when a user says a top reader failed miserably for them, other users feel an urge to broadcast how amazing the psychic has been for them even though they have already done so in the thread. Well, I support you Sharon!!! Looking back on general reads and so on from last year, I am going to have to admit that the top readers have gotten the major things very wrong. Many of the breakthroughs predicted didnt pass. Yona is the only one left for me to hold out hope on. Ive never read with cookie but I believe you and I support you Sharon!!

I think it goes both ways tbh - positive prediction posts get negative prediction posts and vice versa.
It happens. We all know where one reader works for one doesn’t work for the other. Luckily i was able to see this in real life with my friends. I would read with one reader and they would be spot on and then they would read with the same reader and it would be trash ...weird but i guess energy connects differently. I can see how irritating and confusing to see how some people get great reads and think how in the hell? That reader was trash!! I can def see it - again because I’ve been able to hear how certain readers have read with others and hear how horrible the read was compared to mine for instance

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2862 on: January 17, 2020, 10:44:22 PM »

Its always funny how when a user says a top reader failed miserably for them, other users feel an urge to broadcast how amazing the psychic has been for them even though they have already done so in the thread. Well, I support you Sharon!!! Looking back on general reads and so on from last year, I am going to have to admit that the top readers have gotten the major things very wrong. Many of the breakthroughs predicted didnt pass. Yona is the only one left for me to hold out hope on. Ive never read with cookie but I believe you and I support you Sharon!!

I started reading with her years ago and I can look back and say she only got a handful of things correct for me which were random in nature

Offline JAG20

« Reply #2863 on: January 17, 2020, 11:18:19 PM »

I think it goes both ways tbh - positive prediction posts get negative prediction posts and vice versa.
It happens. We all know where one reader works for one doesn’t work for the other. Luckily i was able to see this in real life with my friends. I would read with one reader and they would be spot on and then they would read with the same reader and it would be trash ...weird but i guess energy connects differently. I can see how irritating and confusing to see how some people get great reads and think how in the hell? That reader was trash!! I can def see it - again because I’ve been able to hear how certain readers have read with others and hear how horrible the read was compared to mine for instance

I agree with professor, I mostly see people try to say that some body didn't work for them and there seems to be a chorus of the same people get very protective of that reader with replies of how great they were for them, we know that they work for that user, as they jump on at every given moment to protect the reader

Offline artslove

« Reply #2864 on: January 17, 2020, 11:27:50 PM »
Does she have a specific time that she logs on/reads?

anything