Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917418 times)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2835 on: January 10, 2020, 02:05:09 AM »
Question for people that have had Cookie mention family to them in their reading.

As she talking about family like spouse and children? Or parents/sibs/other blood relatives.

She brought up family to me as being big coming up but we didn’t get to it and I’m wondering if she’s brought it up to others.

I’m hoping she doesn’t mean family as in children haha

Lately she has been bring up marriage and children (god forbid)...directly related to me...when she mentioned family related to other guys it was like a cooki-ism

I'm over here still wondering who it is that she saw trying to get me pregnant

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2836 on: January 10, 2020, 02:09:47 AM »
Question for people that have had Cookie mention family to them in their reading.

As she talking about family like spouse and children? Or parents/sibs/other blood relatives.

She brought up family to me as being big coming up but we didn’t get to it and I’m wondering if she’s brought it up to others.

I’m hoping she doesn’t mean family as in children haha

Lately she has been bring up marriage and children (god forbid)...directly related to me...when she mentioned family related to other guys it was like a cooki-ism

I'm over here still wondering who it is that she saw trying to get me pregnant

😩😂😂😂😂

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2837 on: January 10, 2020, 04:15:10 AM »
Has Cookie ever said this to anyone? Wondered if it was one of her Cookie-isms

“Eventually you will be calling me and say I want you to come to my wedding”

I just noticed she said this in 2 diff readings months apart....in my last reading she said

“I see you in love and it’s not only you in love but the guy is in love too”

hmmm dunno when that is but she ain’t never said this to me before ...

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2838 on: January 10, 2020, 04:27:26 AM »
She hasn’t ever said that to me before. The last time I read with her was in December. She wouldn’t let me do a general read and she wanted a specific question. She got testy with me too and even after I asked a specific question she wanted me to get even more specific lol She stressed me out. I’m not sure if I’ll ever read with her again. I don’t get a lot out of her readings but I don’t doubt that she has a gift.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2839 on: January 10, 2020, 04:45:47 AM »
She hasn’t ever said that to me before. The last time I read with her was in December. She wouldn’t let me do a general read and she wanted a specific question. She got testy with me too and even after I asked a specific question she wanted me to get even more specific lol She stressed me out. I’m not sure if I’ll ever read with her again. I don’t get a lot out of her readings but I don’t doubt that she has a gift.

Thanks for your feedback! Seems like she just wasn’t connecting lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2840 on: January 10, 2020, 04:52:10 AM »

I just noticed she said this in 2 diff readings months apart....in my last reading she said

Heck no!

Cookie is...interesting lately lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2841 on: January 10, 2020, 05:56:37 AM »

Heck no!

Cookie is...interesting lately lol

Right! Lol

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2842 on: January 10, 2020, 02:26:18 PM »
i just missed her call by 2minutes and been waiting for a month. not been sleeping with my phone on silent for weeks in case she calls. i carried it everywhere. I feel like I could cry omg

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2843 on: January 10, 2020, 03:59:56 PM »

I don't think this is just a random cookie-ism. She said this to me in March 2013 and I recall laughing it off, but actually got engaged in August 2013. This is an example about how the random things she mentions to me happen much sooner. I never asked her about marriage.

beachgal214

« Reply #2844 on: January 10, 2020, 05:06:06 PM »
Sparkle thats so cool - I could totally see if she predicted a marriage someone being like "you have to come!!!"  too funny.

sounds like good things to come!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2845 on: January 10, 2020, 05:10:35 PM »

I don't think this is just a random cookie-ism. She said this to me in March 2013 and I recall laughing it off, but actually got engaged in August 2013. This is an example about how the random things she mentions to me happen much sooner. I never asked her about marriage.

Wow!!! I never ever ask about marriage either! Did you invite her to your wedding lol? That’s so cool thanks for letting me know!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2846 on: January 10, 2020, 05:16:19 PM »
Sparkle thats so cool - I could totally see if she predicted a marriage someone being like "you have to come!!!"  too funny.

sounds like good things to come!!

Haha yay!

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #2847 on: January 14, 2020, 01:28:01 AM »
Does anyone know anything about cookie other than that she’s on keen? I’ve been reflecting on psychics I’ve called over the years and she really stands out as being blessed with something otherworldly.  I stopped calling her at one point because I felt like she just old me random cool factoids with not enough helpful context but I’m starting to get curious about her again. 
Also, how hard is it to get an apt with her now?

Offline artslove

« Reply #2848 on: January 15, 2020, 05:18:32 AM »
Ive been in the queue for awhile and I’m finally the 29th person in line. I think she is only on keen. I’ve been wanting to speak with her for so long so fingers cross I don’t forget to update how long I’m willing to wait.

Does anyone know anything about cookie other than that she’s on keen? I’ve been reflecting on psychics I’ve called over the years and she really stands out as being blessed with something otherworldly.  I stopped calling her at one point because I felt like she just old me random cool factoids with not enough helpful context but I’m starting to get curious about her again. 
Also, how hard is it to get an apt with her now?

Offline artslove

« Reply #2849 on: January 15, 2020, 05:25:00 AM »
oh, does anyone know when she likes to get on? Or is it always random? I just want to be able to take the phone call.