Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917737 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2820 on: December 28, 2019, 08:56:52 PM »
Oh I’m sure she doesn’t take notes, definitely and insane memory:)thanks @sparkle

Offline JAG20

« Reply #2821 on: December 29, 2019, 04:31:23 AM »
I'm still waiting on hits with cookie, I found she got in to my ex girlfriends mind so well and validated things from the past, small predictions have occured but no biggies yet, if you can work through her cookieisms she is actually a great reader and goes in to good detail, hopefully her and mattie will be right for me

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2822 on: December 30, 2019, 02:58:28 AM »
Has cookie ever predicted pregnancies for someone or around them? I know on keen she can’t talk about health although she has brought up my specific health issues.

Just curious

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2823 on: December 30, 2019, 03:43:16 AM »
Has cookie ever predicted pregnancies for someone or around them? I know on keen she can’t talk about health although she has brought up my specific health issues.

Just curious

She said someone would try to get me pregnant and would succeed. This was at least two years ago and that specific person and i haven't spoken in over a year (it was someone that i had dated and came up in her reading). Maybe she was mixing energies because she said she saw me being pregnant...or...she was just wrong. Not sure.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 03:50:07 AM by Luckystar »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2824 on: December 30, 2019, 04:00:36 AM »
Good to know she said it outright and she was wrong. Lol

Thank you

Just curious

She said someone would try to get me pregnant and would succeed. This was at least two years ago and that specific person and i haven't spoken in over a year (it was someone that i had dated and came up in her reading). Maybe she was mixing energies because she said she saw me being pregnant...or...she was just wrong. Not sure.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #2825 on: January 07, 2020, 04:36:09 AM »
I have a reading with her coming up. Any suggestions on what to ask to get the best out of her? Of course my question is if Xxx is coming back and will we be in a relationship in the future....

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2826 on: January 07, 2020, 06:20:51 AM »
I have a reading with her coming up. Any suggestions on what to ask to get the best out of her? Of course my question is if Xxx is coming back and will we be in a relationship in the future....

Ask what’s coming up with you and your POI then let her talk and don’t interrupt. When she ask you if you have any other questions then ask your specific questions if she haven’t talked about it yet. She’s kinda slow, may repeat herself, and will probably add some of her Cookie-ism or goto lines, so if you have very limited time then I guess just go straight to the point and ask it right away.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 06:29:09 AM by miss_t »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2827 on: January 07, 2020, 08:55:44 AM »

Ask what’s coming up with you and your POI then let her talk and don’t interrupt. When she ask you if you have any other questions then ask your specific questions if she haven’t talked about it yet. She’s kinda slow, may repeat herself, and will probably add some of her Cookie-ism or goto lines, so if you have very limited time then I guess just go straight to the point and ask it right away.

I 100% agree with this statement: "She’s kinda slow, may repeat herself". She is too slow and keep repeating. So, if your time and budget is limited just interrupt her. The first time I let her talk for 30 min and nothing came out of it. Just repeat, repeat, repeat ...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2828 on: January 07, 2020, 03:54:34 PM »
Did u read with her again? And how did it go ?

quote author=Jili1945 link=topic=385.msg106201#msg106201 date=1578387344]

I 100% agree with this statement: "She’s kinda slow, may repeat herself". She is too slow and keep repeating. So, if your time and budget is limited just interrupt her. The first time I let her talk for 30 min and nothing came out of it. Just repeat, repeat, repeat ...
[/quote]

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2829 on: January 07, 2020, 06:37:02 PM »

Just curious

She told me about someone she saw being pregnant along with a story about what someone would have on when they came into my house and opened my refrigerator. The guy was my brother and his wife was pregnant. At the time of the reading she wasn't pregnant. This ended up happening months later. Thanks Cookie  ::) She was correct though, but it had nothing to do with me.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2830 on: January 07, 2020, 09:10:33 PM »

Just curious

She told me about someone she saw being pregnant along with a story about what someone would have on when they came into my house and opened my refrigerator. The guy was my brother and his wife was pregnant. At the time of the reading she wasn't pregnant. This ended up happening months later. Thanks Cookie  ::) She was correct though, but it had nothing to do with me.

Lol britbrat. Thanks for the irrelevant info, Cookie.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2831 on: January 08, 2020, 06:16:10 AM »
Did u read with her again? And how did it go ?

Yes, I gave her one more chance and it was not a positive experience at all. She could not get anything. Just said 100 times, if you let him gooooooo, then he will be back.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 06:18:06 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2832 on: January 09, 2020, 10:32:44 PM »
I have it give it to Cookie. She mentioned something to me the last reading regarding work and medical and that things would be delayed and I would have to keep at it and asking and sending info.

At first I had no idea what she meant then I said something and she told me “I just asked you that! I just told you and you said no!” At the time it took me a few minutes for what she was saying to click in my mind with the situation and she got testy with me lol.

Just got off a phone call, someone flubbed up somewhere and that is happening...a delay and more red tape. I’m hoping this works in my favor (she and Kisha said yes but we will see.)

Bravo, Oracle, bravo.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2833 on: January 10, 2020, 01:50:39 AM »
Question for people that have had Cookie mention family to them in their reading.

As she talking about family like spouse and children? Or parents/sibs/other blood relatives.

She brought up family to me as being big coming up but we didn’t get to it and I’m wondering if she’s brought it up to others.

I’m hoping she doesn’t mean family as in children haha

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2834 on: January 10, 2020, 01:57:47 AM »
Question for people that have had Cookie mention family to them in their reading.

As she talking about family like spouse and children? Or parents/sibs/other blood relatives.

She brought up family to me as being big coming up but we didn’t get to it and I’m wondering if she’s brought it up to others.

I’m hoping she doesn’t mean family as in children haha

Lately she has been bring up marriage and children (god forbid)...directly related to me...when she mentioned family related to other guys it was like a cooki-ism