Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917255 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2790 on: December 20, 2019, 07:51:12 PM »
LMAOOOOOOOO hilarious!

Ive noticed that she will say Chinese - dark  and they are really East Indian - she just knows they are from the East
But there may be darker Chinese depending on what area they are from lol

But yeah she can be on fire one day and go in circles the next smh

Oh my beloved Cookie. She keeps picking up his baby mama in every reading. No they aren't involved they have been separated for over 6 years now but still Cookie sees her causing problems. How good is Cookies memory? She told me one thing that has changed since my last reading is he now has a fear of losing me. I tried to pay attention to I see or I believe or I think but she didn't really use them. She just said stuff.

She remembers everything, I don’t know how. She definitely doesn’t take notes but her recollection is pretty insane.

SO true! Her memory is uncanny - she is also great at descriptions and timeframes - the lady is not of this world!!! lol

Sparkle I am always jealous of you when you write about your amazing experience with Cookie lol

I talked to her twice, each time for 20-30 min and I got almost no information. Not only she could not give me any timeframe but also she got very confused in people descriptions. The last time for 10 min she was just trying to explain someone who is Dark, and Chinese. How a Chinese woman can be dark Cookie!!! lol

Omg sparkle is that what it means? SHe kept saying to me who is the asian girl im like um? Im middleastern south asian? lol I was confused

Oh yesssss!! Sometimes she will see someone and it’s actually you! Hahhaa I think that’s what she was getting at

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2791 on: December 20, 2019, 07:56:20 PM »
LMAOOOOOOOO hilarious!

Ive noticed that she will say Chinese - dark  and they are really East Indian - she just knows they are from the East
But there may be darker Chinese depending on what area they are from lol

But yeah she can be on fire one day and go in circles the next smh

Oh my beloved Cookie. She keeps picking up his baby mama in every reading. No they aren't involved they have been separated for over 6 years now but still Cookie sees her causing problems. How good is Cookies memory? She told me one thing that has changed since my last reading is he now has a fear of losing me. I tried to pay attention to I see or I believe or I think but she didn't really use them. She just said stuff.

She remembers everything, I don’t know how. She definitely doesn’t take notes but her recollection is pretty insane.

SO true! Her memory is uncanny - she is also great at descriptions and timeframes - the lady is not of this world!!! lol

Sparkle I am always jealous of you when you write about your amazing experience with Cookie lol

I talked to her twice, each time for 20-30 min and I got almost no information. Not only she could not give me any timeframe but also she got very confused in people descriptions. The last time for 10 min she was just trying to explain someone who is Dark, and Chinese. How a Chinese woman can be dark Cookie!!! lol

Omg sparkle is that what it means? SHe kept saying to me who is the asian girl im like um? Im middleastern south asian? lol I was confused

Sometimes saying "Asian" is politically/ethnically/geographically correct, it doesn't help with a facial/physical description. I remember Leanne once described a place as Oriental. She clarified it saying I know it's not politically correct, but I'm seeing like China as opposed to India.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 07:58:34 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2792 on: December 21, 2019, 12:22:57 AM »
True! And as Sparkle said she was also saying Indian too. Dark, Chinese, Indian woman. And to me these are 3 different categories.
The person that she was talking about (3rd party lol), is Chinese. But I don't know how she was getting dark and Indian too.
Mattie is interesting. She always find one of the neighboring countries to my home country and say do you understand that?? Do you have any significant one living there? haha

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2793 on: December 21, 2019, 01:39:12 AM »

Are u sure she didn’t mean dark hair?

Are u sure she didn’t mean dark hair? She described me this time by giving me a weight range:)and she was right. Poi she described with dark hair and she is right.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2794 on: December 21, 2019, 01:54:54 AM »
I would be so interested in reading or watching a documentary about psychics with phenomenal gifts...like how does this woman actually see the stuff she sees! I wonder if there is some science behind it - physics, brain mental capacity or intelligence/IQ like I really find this particular woman intriguing.

I've tried to find something but I haven't found anything out there

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2795 on: December 21, 2019, 02:15:11 AM »

Are u sure she didn’t mean dark hair?

Are u sure she didn’t mean dark hair? She described me this time by giving me a weight range:)and she was right. Poi she described with dark hair and she is right.

I don't think so. Because she first said I think this is you and I said no I am white, not dark. And she said Okay, so it's not you.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2796 on: December 21, 2019, 02:16:22 AM »
I would be so interested in reading or watching a documentary about psychics with phenomenal gifts...like how does this woman actually see the stuff she sees! I wonder if there is some science behind it - physics, brain mental capacity or intelligence/IQ like I really find this particular woman intriguing.

I've tried to find something but I haven't found anything out there

I did search a lot on the net to find some related material, but no luck. I am also really interested to learn more :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2797 on: December 24, 2019, 08:25:11 AM »
hmm she gave me chinease or could be Indian as well :-) do all our POIs date Chinease/Indian people. Well they are the largest population in the world the mathematical probability is really high. I think one day there will be only one race on this planet we will all be chinease

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2798 on: December 25, 2019, 12:11:22 AM »
For those who have been using Cookie’s services for years and she’s been 85-90% right for, or we can just say mostly right overall, what has she missed for you? And was it a big prediction or something minor/insignificant?

I’m asking because right now Cookie is about 90% for me for the past year. I would say only Yona comes close overall and Kisha beats everyone hands down when it comes to work/school/money questions.

10 years ago Cookie missed something huge for me, totally off, but the past year she’s been great.

So is anyone a long time Cookie-ite where she’s your go to but has missed some really big things?

I’m just trying to wrap my head around something.

Happy holidays!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2799 on: December 25, 2019, 03:33:32 AM »
Along with answering SB’s question, could someone pls tell me if cookies ever mentioned markers to you? Like this will happen when u start seeing this, etc. thanks

For those who have been using Cookie’s services for years and she’s been 85-90% right for, or we can just say mostly right overall, what has she missed for you? And was it a big prediction or something minor/insignificant?

I’m asking because right now Cookie is about 90% for me for the past year. I would say only Yona comes close overall and Kisha beats everyone hands down when it comes to work/school/money questions.

10 years ago Cookie missed something huge for me, totally off, but the past year she’s been great.

So is anyone a long time Cookie-ite where she’s your go to but has missed some really big things?

Happy holidays!

Offline Kate

« Reply #2800 on: December 25, 2019, 10:17:29 AM »
Along with answering SB’s question, could someone pls tell me if cookies ever mentioned markers to you? Like this will happen when u start seeing this, etc. thanks

Happy holidays!

I can help with these.

Yes cookie has missed some significant things with me.

Sometimes she has see energy change, but not been able to tell me why the energy changes (or my behaviour changes).. and I have to live through the significant thing that triggers the change without forewarning to prevent it. (I can think of a few things that I WISHED she had seen and warned me about)
I have come to think of it in terms that some things are meant to happen.. because other things she has warned me about, I have set about making changes to try and prevent those things happening.. however, they have been trivial..

She didn't see me moving this year - that was significant - and came unexpected. However, when I found out I had to move and asked her about it, she was not only spot on re the timing of the move, but also got the exact date right for when I would find a new place to move to. 

I find with some things, you have to take her attention to it (or to the subject) for her to see something happening. For example - she may have no general comments re money, but if you ask her about finances, she may then see something that can help you prepare etc.

Now I tend to say things like "is there anything you see that I need to be aware of".. "do you see anything bad happening" etc

Re the other question.. once again "yes"
at the beginning of 2018, she told me that the timing for my POI coming in would be when I had other men "all over me" and would not be focused on him. 
When she said this, I was alone, and miserable, and hooked on my POI being the only one for me.  I thought about him 24/7.
I couldn't envisage that her reading would ever come to pass.  I thought she was just saying it.

I asked and asked re timing, but she said it was "up to me".  Anyway - fast forward to the end of 2018, I was in a very different position, had started dating other men... etc, my attention went off my POI, and it drew my POI in - far more contact etc.

Took me a few months to get to the stage of being able to date again,. but cookie had seen that it would happen and ... bam

This year she is telling me that this and that will not happen until I am more social.  once again, she will not give me timing.  Just that it is "up to me".. and again, at the moment, I am about as anti social as you can get.. rarely go out.. not many friends etc..
So we'll see..

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2801 on: December 25, 2019, 06:37:47 PM »
This is interesting! Cookie has been like 97% right for me. Literally almost everything she has seen has happened.

So as far as misses - @Somethingbetter are we talking about things she predicted that were wrong or things that she didn't see at all?
Since readers don't see everything - I was assuming this post meant that the miss was something she predicted that she got wrong.
Whats funny is things that I thought were wrong - actually eventually did happen but with someone else.
Unless you ask her directly about a person, she will talk about people coming up and will sometimes mix descriptions between people.

@Kate - she too has told me "depending on you" in recent reads. I haven't heard her say this until the last 3 reads...and Ive only started reading with her Jan 2018.

The thing that she mentioned that could have been more blatant was what I went through for with my job this year.
She did see me outgrowing my last position and saw me worried about my money - but she didn't say "oh for the next 7 months I will not be receiving income from my current job".

@Wishes - as far as markers - I don't think Ive ever realized them as markers but I guess they are - but I don't think I know if they actually worked though. For example when she says "when you start xyz, then this will happen". I don't think whatever she said happened related to the marker lol. For example, she told me once my social life changes, it would bring my life partner in...well she said in the same breath - she didn't seem me in a relationship so IDK. However, recently my social life CHANGED.

Merry Christmas!!

Happy holidays!

I can help with these.

Sometimes she has see energy change, but not been able to tell me why the energy changes (or my behaviour changes).. and I have to live through the significant thing that triggers the change without forewarning to prevent it. (I can think of a few things that I WISHED she had seen and warned me about)
I have come to think of it in terms that some things are meant to happen.. because other things she has warned me about, I have set about making changes to try and prevent those things happening.. however, they have been trivial..

She didn't see me moving this year - that was significant - and came unexpected. However, when I found out I had to move and asked her about it, she was not only spot on re the timing of the move, but also got the exact date right for when I would find a new place to move to. 

I find with some things, you have to take her attention to it (or to the subject) for her to see something happening. For example - she may have no general comments re money, but if you ask her about finances, she may then see something that can help you prepare etc.

Now I tend to say things like "is there anything you see that I need to be aware of".. "do you see anything bad happening" etc

at the beginning of 2018, she told me that the timing for my POI coming in would be when I had other men "all over me" and would not be focused on him. 
When she said this, I was alone, and miserable, and hooked on my POI being the only one for me.  I thought about him 24/7.
I couldn't envisage that her reading would ever come to pass.  I thought she was just saying it.

I asked and asked re timing, but she said it was "up to me".  Anyway - fast forward to the end of 2018, I was in a very different position, had started dating other men... etc, my attention went off my POI, and it drew my POI in - far more contact etc.

Took me a few months to get to the stage of being able to date again,. but cookie had seen that it would happen and ... bam

This year she is telling me that this and that will not happen until I am more social.  once again, she will not give me timing.  Just that it is "up to me".. and again, at the moment, I am about as anti social as you can get.. rarely go out.. not many friends etc..
So we'll see..

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2802 on: December 26, 2019, 12:19:03 AM »
Ok so do u think she didn’t pick up on ur move because it wasn’t even a thought in ur head. So I know for a fact she reads our thoughts so because it wasn’t even a thought, she didn’t catch it. And once u knew about it, she picked it up and told u what’s next. Now the question I have is, is that even a prediction when u already know when u are moving? I mean I’m guessing u are already doing your research so u have an idea. So do u feel she just gave u an answer which was already in your head?

quote author=Kate link=topic=385.msg105198#msg105198 date=1577269049]

Happy holidays!

I can help with these.

So we'll see..
[/quote]

Offline CTJustin

« Reply #2803 on: December 26, 2019, 07:58:13 PM »
I want to have a reading with her and just checked her queue and I would be 50th in line.....rip me

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2804 on: December 26, 2019, 08:01:41 PM »
No way. On keen?

I want to have a reading with her and just checked her queue and I would be 50th in line.....rip me

anything