Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917502 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2775 on: December 07, 2019, 06:00:29 PM »
SO this might be a dumb question, but I don't want to go through 188 pages....   Does she read outside of Keen?   I don't have an account with them and I really dont want to sign up for another site...

Please don't shoot me! 

Thanks guys

Cookie doesn't have a private site.  Simple as that.  We all queue, or make an appointment.  I know it's disappointing.... I hate Keen also as a platform.. I think they are greedy and take advantage of addiction.. but Cookie is responsive if you reach out to her, so it's the best way to get hold of her in my experience.

Cookie is also in another site (cannot call it private, just another platform different from Keen). I don't want to disappoint you, but honestly I never understood the reason of these long queues for her. I read with her twice and she shared with me bare minimum information that I needed to hear. Just kept repeating: when you let him go, he will be back lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2776 on: December 07, 2019, 06:09:51 PM »
The thing with Cookie is that there are good nuggets in there. She has gotten a lot right for me and some that hasn't passed yet. She has also misinterpreted some things she saw but that is with anyone. If a psychic knows you better they can interpret better but the catch in that is that the fake or untalented ones use it to give better readings. Its definitely a catch 22. Cookie is by no means fake or untalented though. I usually go back to her readings a few days later with a clear head and interpret what she saw for my situation.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2777 on: December 07, 2019, 06:29:11 PM »
The thing with Cookie is that there are good nuggets in there. She has gotten a lot right for me and some that hasn't passed yet. She has also misinterpreted some things she saw but that is with anyone. If a psychic knows you better they can interpret better but the catch in that is that the fake or untalented ones use it to give better readings. Its definitely a catch 22. Cookie is by no means fake or untalented though. I usually go back to her readings a few days later with a clear head and interpret what she saw for my situation.
Extremely untrue IMHO. Once they know you they start letting their advice overrule the reading instead of parlaying psychic information (which is what most of us want) and start acting like they are a friend. From then on out, they hardly tune into anything remotely psychic at all (I'm only speaking in general terms, not accusing Cookie of this at all). Many psychics believe the caller is there to be friends and some callers believe the reader is their friend. But these friendship meetings often times don't benefit anyone.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2778 on: December 07, 2019, 07:24:48 PM »
Extremely untrue IMHO. Once they know you they start letting their advice overrule the reading instead of parlaying psychic information (which is what most of us want) and start acting like they are a friend. From then on out, they hardly tune into anything remotely psychic at all (I'm only speaking in general terms, not accusing Cookie of this at all). Many psychics believe the caller is there to be friends and some callers believe the reader is their friend. But these friendship meetings often times don't benefit anyone.

I agree to an extent but that is why I said fake or untalented. IMHO Cookie Yona and Kisha would be the ones I would trust knowing my situation and not over riding the advice with what they see. For me its in who I trust.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #2779 on: December 08, 2019, 12:38:42 AM »
What site would that be?

Thanks!

SO this might be a dumb question, but I don't want to go through 188 pages....   Does she read outside of Keen?   I don't have an account with them and I really dont want to sign up for another site...

Please don't shoot me! 

Thanks guys

Cookie doesn't have a private site.  Simple as that.  We all queue, or make an appointment.  I know it's disappointing.... I hate Keen also as a platform.. I think they are greedy and take advantage of addiction.. but Cookie is responsive if you reach out to her, so it's the best way to get hold of her in my experience.

Cookie is also in another site (cannot call it private, just another platform different from Keen). I don't want to disappoint you, but honestly I never understood the reason of these long queues for her. I read with her twice and she shared with me bare minimum information that I needed to hear. Just kept repeating: when you let him go, he will be back lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2780 on: December 08, 2019, 01:28:28 AM »
Her queue is Just 20 ppl of so now so not long at all. I was actually quite surprised at how short it was. I remember when there were a hundred ppl ahead of me.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2781 on: December 08, 2019, 04:36:49 AM »
Her queue is Just 20 ppl of so now so not long at all. I was actually quite surprised at how short it was. I remember when there were a hundred ppl ahead of me.

Yeah, I was 105 on Keen last year lol. But apparently they don't let too many clients in queue now, by disabling the call back function.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2782 on: December 08, 2019, 07:51:20 AM »

Yeah, I was 105 on Keen last year lol. But apparently they don't let too many clients in queue now, by disabling the call back function.

Is it Keen or is it her? I tried reading with Cookie but never got to because of her ridiculous queues on Keen - none of my devices or search engines support her other site so I can't even access it. Anyway, I got into her Keen queue a few times, missed one of the calls because she called at an ungodly hour, got back in again only to be bumped off repeatedly because her queue just disappeared. Annoyed me so much I haven't tried since and don't care to.

It was Keen, and I missed her call once as I was traveling for New Year. Don't worry, I don't think you missed too much :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2783 on: December 16, 2019, 03:44:36 AM »
Oh my beloved Cookie. She keeps picking up his baby mama in every reading. No they aren't involved they have been separated for over 6 years now but still Cookie sees her causing problems. How good is Cookies memory? She told me one thing that has changed since my last reading is he now has a fear of losing me. I tried to pay attention to I see or I believe or I think but she didn't really use them. She just said stuff.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2784 on: December 16, 2019, 09:08:41 PM »
Oh my beloved Cookie. She keeps picking up his baby mama in every reading. No they aren't involved they have been separated for over 6 years now but still Cookie sees her causing problems. How good is Cookies memory? She told me one thing that has changed since my last reading is he now has a fear of losing me. I tried to pay attention to I see or I believe or I think but she didn't really use them. She just said stuff.

She remembers everything, I don’t know how. She definitely doesn’t take notes but her recollection is pretty insane.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2785 on: December 20, 2019, 05:35:54 PM »

I read with cookie after almost 6 months to see if someithg changed but she is still seeing the same outcome, just the date pushed out. but it was amazing that she picked up the exact month and year something big happened between my POI and me. that was impressive.
she also gave me a marker. has she given a marker like this will happen you start seeing this or that?
also, has she ever said something like "this time I see him saying something. so it will not be a message but a direct talk or phone conversation?" she has never been this specific with me before so I was wondering if she has said something like this to someone else and it happened?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2786 on: December 20, 2019, 06:20:41 PM »

She remembers everything, I don’t know how. She definitely doesn’t take notes but her recollection is pretty insane.

SO true! Her memory is uncanny - she is also great at descriptions and timeframes - the lady is not of this world!!! lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2787 on: December 20, 2019, 06:38:03 PM »

SO true! Her memory is uncanny - she is also great at descriptions and timeframes - the lady is not of this world!!! lol

Sparkle I am always jealous of you when you write about your amazing experience with Cookie lol

I talked to her twice, each time for 20-30 min and I got almost no information. Not only she could not give me any timeframe but also she got very confused in people descriptions. The last time for 10 min she was just trying to explain someone who is Dark, and Chinese. How a Chinese woman can be dark Cookie!!! lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2788 on: December 20, 2019, 06:49:41 PM »
LMAOOOOOOOO hilarious!

Ive noticed that she will say Chinese - dark  and they are really East Indian - she just knows they are from the East
But there may be darker Chinese depending on what area they are from lol

But yeah she can be on fire one day and go in circles the next smh

Sparkle I am always jealous of you when you write about your amazing experience with Cookie lol

I talked to her twice, each time for 20-30 min and I got almost no information. Not only she could not give me any timeframe but also she got very confused in people descriptions. The last time for 10 min she was just trying to explain someone who is Dark, and Chinese. How a Chinese woman can be dark Cookie!!! lol
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 06:54:09 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #2789 on: December 20, 2019, 07:05:18 PM »
LMAOOOOOOOO hilarious!

Ive noticed that she will say Chinese - dark  and they are really East Indian - she just knows they are from the East
But there may be darker Chinese depending on what area they are from lol

But yeah she can be on fire one day and go in circles the next smh

Omg sparkle is that what it means? SHe kept saying to me who is the asian girl im like um? Im middleastern south asian? lol I was confused