Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917384 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2760 on: December 06, 2019, 02:55:56 AM »
Those are some awesome details. Now I wish Cookie would get online. Been 17 in queue for over a week and it hasn't moved.

Right hopefully it moves soon!
How has she been for you?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2761 on: December 06, 2019, 03:12:15 AM »
@Sparkle002

Yay!  Another episode of the Sparkle show!  lol 

That's really impressive my dude... glad to hear the tail end of this year has been so amazing for you.  I can't wait to hear more.  Until the next episode... :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2762 on: December 06, 2019, 04:44:29 AM »
Those are some awesome details. Now I wish Cookie would get online. Been 17 in queue for over a week and it hasn't moved.

Well she told me in June that July through Dec would be rough and yep sigh. He lets work get in the way. Thanks Cookie. He's worth it. Yeah I know Cookie. Get to the new year and you two can balance things. I hope so Cookie. I need patience FML I know Cookie. In July he won't express how he feels. Aug to Feb rough. Afraid to commit. Feels like he can't give me what I need. He's actually said that to me. She accurately pegged his last relationships. How long ago they were and how long each lasted. Sept she said he thinks I'm stubborn LMFAO yep. She said I don't listen. Yep. So just want to know what she sees now.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2763 on: December 06, 2019, 08:53:38 PM »
just want to know from those who have read with cookie. if she gives you advice on what to do to poi, has it worked for anyone? or did it bring to fruit the prediction with poi? is it predictive?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2764 on: December 06, 2019, 09:30:36 PM »
just want to know from those who have read with cookie. if she gives you advice on what to do to poi, has it worked for anyone? or did it bring to fruit the prediction with poi? is it predictive?

The answer is Hell No lol
Do not I repeat, do Not take her advice.
It does nothing for predictions.
I think I took it the first few times I ever called her - and just nope.
She is a “see-er” not a relationship coach lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2765 on: December 06, 2019, 09:31:46 PM »

Well she told me in June that July through Dec would be rough and yep sigh. He lets work get in the way. Thanks Cookie. He's worth it. Yeah I know Cookie. Get to the new year and you two can balance things. I hope so Cookie. I need patience FML I know Cookie. In July he won't express how he feels. Aug to Feb rough. Afraid to commit. Feels like he can't give me what I need. He's actually said that to me. She accurately pegged his last relationships. How long ago they were and how long each lasted. Sept she said he thinks I'm stubborn LMFAO yep. She said I don't listen. Yep. So just want to know what she sees now.

Oh wow - so it looks like she works for you !

Offline britbrat

« Reply #2766 on: December 07, 2019, 02:12:21 AM »

The answer is Hell No lol
Do not I repeat, do Not take her advice.
It does nothing for predictions.
I think I took it the first few times I ever called her - and just nope.
She is a “see-er” not a relationship coach lol

I agree with this. I actually took her advice before and it didn't change anything. I just stick with what she tells me she sees.

Offline Kate

« Reply #2767 on: December 07, 2019, 02:50:49 AM »
Well I'd like to add a different opinion.
I took her advice in 2017 and it reconnected me with my POI.  Let me explain.  (I'll try and make this easy to read :) )

I had gone on a trip, that Cookie foresaw in advance (pre me thinking about it or planning it.)

My POI, who lived in the place I had travelled to (overseas), found out I was there.

He reached out to me and we had a telephone conversation, during which he said he would like to show me around the city.. I lived in hope that it would happen!

To give some outline - I was staying with friends in the city where he lived. However, in one reading while there, Cookie said excitedly "I see a hotel!!"..
She explained what the hotel looked like, and then said, when I got to the hotel, I should text my POI and tell him where I was!

A couple of weeks later, I had to travel to a different city for a meeting.
I booked the hotel (which was exactly as Cookie had described.)

I was in Cookie's queue at this point.  Anyway, the meeting was the next day, and I was in the hotel room relaxing.  I'd had a nap, and at about 4pm woke to the phone ringing.  It was Cookie..

I told her I was in the hotel.. She said "Have you texted (POI) and told him you're there".??

Well no I had not, I was still in my "don't contact him let him contact me " stage, and anyway I was in a different city to where he lived! 

Cookie said to me "Well you can do what you want, but I can see that if you text him and tell him where you are, things are going to move a lot quicker."

This conversation went on for a few mins, before I finally got up the courage to sent the text.. This was while Cookie was still on the phone, and she MADE me put in the name of the hotel in the message!

She hung up after that, telling me that the next time I spoke to her, I would have heard from him.

I had to wait around 15 mins for a reply.  BUT.. it turned out that my POI had ALSO travelled to the city I was in.  He was in town.. in a cafe working.. and asked if I wanted to go out that evening and have a walk around the city.  Cookie had told me some of the conversation we would have on that walk.. and that manifested also.

Had Cookie not encouraged me to do this, we would not be as connected as we are now (he is now my best friend - and this is a man who had cut me off totally early 2017.. )

So on that occasion, I was VERY happy that I had taken her advice.

It's not been black and white with Cookie.  There has been some advice that she gave me that I wish I hadn't followed (not about a POI - other things).  But then she has also given me advice about other men since - and that worked out to be very positive too!

This isn't to say you should take her advice.. follow your instinct.. however, I am VERY glad that I've taken he advice over the years.  I think she is amazing, and I am truly grateful that she has been on my journey.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2768 on: December 07, 2019, 02:55:42 AM »
That’s pretty amazing!

Well I'd like to add a different opinion.
I took her advice in 2017 and it reconnected me with my POI.  Let me explain.  (I'll try and make this easy to read :) )

I had gone on a trip, that Cookie foresaw in advance (pre me thinking about it or planning it.)

My POI, who lived in the place I had travelled to (overseas), found out I was there.

He reached out to me and we had a telephone conversation, during which he said he would like to show me around the city.. I lived in hope that it would happen!

To give some outline - I was staying with friends in the city where he lived. However, in one reading while there, Cookie said excitedly "I see a hotel!!"..
She explained what the hotel looked like, and then said, when I got to the hotel, I should text my POI and tell him where I was!

A couple of weeks later, I had to travel to a different city for a meeting.
I booked the hotel (which was exactly as Cookie had described.)

I was in Cookie's queue at this point.  Anyway, the meeting was the next day, and I was in the hotel room relaxing.  I'd had a nap, and at about 4pm woke to the phone ringing.  It was Cookie..

I told her I was in the hotel.. She said "Have you texted (POI) and told him you're there".??

Well no I had not, I was still in my "don't contact him let him contact me " stage, and anyway I was in a different city to where he lived! 

Cookie said to me "Well you can do what you want, but I can see that if you text him and tell him where you are, things are going to move a lot quicker."

This conversation went on for a few mins, before I finally got up the courage to sent the text.. This was while Cookie was still on the phone, and she MADE me put in the name of the hotel in the message!

She hung up after that, telling me that the next time I spoke to her, I would have heard from him.

I had to wait around 15 mins for a reply.  BUT.. it turned out that my POI had ALSO travelled to the city I was in.  He was in town.. in a cafe working.. and asked if I wanted to go out that evening and have a walk around the city.  Cookie had told me some of the conversation we would have on that walk.. and that manifested also.

Had Cookie not encouraged me to do this, we would not be as connected as we are now (he is now my best friend - and this is a man who had cut me off totally early 2017.. )

So on that occasion, I was VERY happy that I had taken her advice.

It's not been black and white with Cookie.  There has been some advice that she gave me that I wish I hadn't followed (not about a POI - other things).  But then she has also given me advice about other men since - and that worked out to be very positive too!

This isn't to say you should take her advice.. follow your instinct.. however, I am VERY glad that I've taken he advice over the years.  I think she is amazing, and I am truly grateful that she has been on my journey.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2769 on: December 07, 2019, 03:53:46 AM »
I am really speechless Kate... wow. 

You've been around the forums a while so I will absolutely believe what you've written as truth.  That's really amazing - thank you for sharing.

I will say that Cookie is an interesting character to say the least.  Things are progressing as she said they would, and she has guaranteed on multiple occasions that I would hear from an ex... still haven't, but we shall see.  Life has been pretty good to say the least though.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2770 on: December 07, 2019, 03:58:19 AM »
@Sparkle002

Yay!  Another episode of the Sparkle show!  lol 

That's really impressive my dude... glad to hear the tail end of this year has been so amazing for you.  I can't wait to hear more.  Until the next episode... :)

Hey! Totally missed this! Thank you! I’m gonna hit u up soon!

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2771 on: December 07, 2019, 03:59:22 AM »
@Sparkle002  Giggity giggity goo girl!  :D  <3

Offline Kate

« Reply #2772 on: December 07, 2019, 06:09:34 AM »
I am really speechless Kate... wow. 

You've been around the forums a while so I will absolutely believe what you've written as truth.  That's really amazing - thank you for sharing.

I will say that Cookie is an interesting character to say the least.  Things are progressing as she said they would, and she has guaranteed on multiple occasions that I would hear from an ex... still haven't, but we shall see.  Life has been pretty good to say the least though.

Yes, I've honestly thought of writing a book about my journey with Cookie.. there have been some amazing, amazing things happen since i have been reading with her.

Everyone on this forum knows what this psychic journey is like. 

We come here because we are going through something that has left us often times, in situations where we feel there is no way out.. inner pain, emotional pain... and psychics are a pain killer..

Cookie got me through many bouts where I just wanted to end it all.. however!
Not all the advice she gave me has been great advice.  Here's another for you.

She encouraged me to look at that same POI's phone a few weeks later when he went out to dinner, and left it behind with me in his apartment.... (He was dating another girl at the time, and I was desperate to find out who...) 
It was normal for him to leave it behind on a Friday night (Jewish)

So I did try and check it... I thought I knew his passcode I'd see him enter it so often.. but nope.. I got it wrong..... and guess what.. it had some mega security thing on it (which is totally in line with what my POI would do) And this popup came up on his screen saying that someone had broken into his phone.. !!

Argggg!!!!

And the only culprit (if he found out) could be me!

And worst still - when I googled this security app thing (a few seconds later in a panic), it said that it was possible for the phone to take a photo of the person breaking in
I nearly had a nervous breakdown.. Honestly.. almost died..
Anyway - I turned the phone on and off and the alert disappeared.. !!

Then I spoke to Cookie ( a dozen mad requests for an appointments with "HELP" in capital letters sent to her as a message!),
She called and assured me that he wouldn't find out. and thankfully, he didn't and nothing was mentioned.. but that was NOT good advice. Thankfully, I learned my lesson.. I never snooped again..

Anyway - the above story re the hotel room is totally true.  It's been a mad journey with Cookie...I was going to cancel a date with a guy a few months ago and she told me not to.. that it would be better to go.. so I did... and I had such an amazing time..
 I could write pages on the information she has guided me with that came true. And had I not spoken to her at those times, fate would have been different.. so I have many questions about it..

Some advice I have not listened to and wished I had. 

I teamed up with a man earlier this year to start a business partnership.. Cookie told me then and there that it would not last.. that we'd end up splitting.. She said I was in it for the wrong reasons (which, was true, but we got along so well, I was hopeful it would be a great business, and eventual partnership)

I went ahead. Set up a company etc..  Her reading never changed, and  Bam.. by April the business was falling apart... I regretted it very much. I should have listened to her advice earlier in the year.. I now don't even talk to that guy...

I share all this here, because.. well I think we're all in a similar situation.  That we all need help.  We are all seeking a way of clarity and desperately trying to navigate life .. work out what it is all about.. find happiness..and most of us, want a partner...

I truly find it mind blowing that readers can "see" the future.  not all Cookie's predictions have manifested.  but most have... At least he ones that matter.. the information I need to know.

I asked Aries a few weeks ago in a phone reading how she can see the future so far ahead, and how the law of attraction comes into it. 

I did this because Aries gave me a general reading at the beginning of this year and 99% manifested. 
I wanted to know if we manifest these things subconsciously a year ahead (as per the LoA), or if it is fate.

She said a mix of both.  That we all have certain things we have to go through, that are decided before we are born.  But we also have the power to manifest certain things, if we can find out true purpose in life..
She premised this by saying that other readers may say different.. but this is what she was taught and believes..

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #2773 on: December 07, 2019, 07:40:20 AM »
SO this might be a dumb question, but I don't want to go through 188 pages....   Does she read outside of Keen?   I don't have an account with them and I really dont want to sign up for another site...

Please don't shoot me! 

Thanks guys

Offline Kate

« Reply #2774 on: December 07, 2019, 09:49:27 AM »
SO this might be a dumb question, but I don't want to go through 188 pages....   Does she read outside of Keen?   I don't have an account with them and I really dont want to sign up for another site...

Please don't shoot me! 

Thanks guys

Cookie doesn't have a private site.  Simple as that.  We all queue, or make an appointment.  I know it's disappointing.... I hate Keen also as a platform.. I think they are greedy and take advantage of addiction.. but Cookie is responsive if you reach out to her, so it's the best way to get hold of her in my experience. 

anything