Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917378 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2730 on: November 26, 2019, 05:21:40 AM »
I'm currently on the waitlist to read with Cookie but I was wondering what kind of questions to ask her? And is she good with accurately picking up on any kind of relation between a POI and third party? Because my situation is really complicated with my POI and I'm not sure if he's being 100% truthful with what's going on with him and his co-worker.

I know she's hit or miss but she works very well for me. She was able to pick up on a third party (whereas surprisingly, Kisha couldn't) and other crazy details that there was no way she could have known without me telling her. She does fine with specific questions.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2731 on: November 29, 2019, 02:51:58 PM »
HIT FOR COOKIE

In her October reading she said:

“There is something going on with Houston. It shows a male. He likes to travel and its like he is traveling from Houston to come to Dallas. The male is dark and has an accent.”

I met a new guy at Thanksgiving dinner party that Cookie predicted from my October reading and Matilda predicted to a T just last week!!

So this guy is in town because his mom lives here, but he lives in LONDON.
I met him Randomly at HIS MOTHERS HOUSE lol.
I spent Thanksgiving over my sisters husband’s auntie (in-law?’s) house, and this happened to be the guys mom. So yeah folks, I met his whole damn family before I met HIM.

Well this guy is from a different culture and has an accent, and he is dark, and traveled from LONDON to HOUSTON and drove to DALLAS. Lol. When he told me that,  I automatically thought “Well damn Cookie!”

At any rate, this dude may end up being insignificant (meaning I’m not naming him as a POI right now) all I want to do is give credit to predictions

;D

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2732 on: November 30, 2019, 01:49:01 PM »
Oh yes! And that was a snippet of the prediction

She also described him:

“He is Tall. He is about 190-210 a little more or a little less. He shops a lot he likes to buy shoes and likes sports. He smells good. He used to wear his hair a certain way but now he keeps it close. He had a lot of hair but keeps it close”

Um whoa - this guy is the exact description. I remember thinking immediately the guy smelled good. He is very fashionable - so it appears he does shop a lot - especially with his shoes - very different styles. His hair is just as described - he has a lot of hair but keeps it close in the sides and he is right at 200 and 6ft.

HIT FOR COOKIE

In her October reading she said:

“There is something going on with Houston. It shows a male. He likes to travel and its like he is traveling from Houston to come to Dallas. The male is dark and has an accent.”

I met a new guy at Thanksgiving dinner party that Cookie predicted from my October reading and Matilda predicted to a T just last week!!

So this guy is in town because his mom lives here, but he lives in LONDON.
I met him Randomly at HIS MOTHERS HOUSE lol.
I spent Thanksgiving over my sisters husband’s auntie (in-law?’s) house, and this happened to be the guys mom. So yeah folks, I met his whole damn family before I met HIM.

Well this guy is from a different culture and has an accent, and he is dark, and traveled from LONDON to HOUSTON and drove to DALLAS. Lol. When he told me that,  I automatically thought “Well damn Cookie!”

At any rate, this dude may end up being insignificant (meaning I’m not naming him as a POI right now) all I want to do is give credit to predictions

;D

That's is some prediction, Sparkle! Wow. The level of accuracy is astounding. Specific cities and everything. Go Cookie! Never read with her and don't care to but this is admirable, hats off.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2733 on: November 30, 2019, 01:55:21 PM »
I am so jealous you got that from her. 😫

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2734 on: December 02, 2019, 08:27:08 PM »
Cookie is MIA. I have been in her queue for 5 days now almost 6 and it hasn't moved. Hope she is enjoying her holiday time away but damn Cookie we need you. 😂

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2735 on: December 02, 2019, 10:04:02 PM »
Everything Cookie told me would happen in August has happened.

Just read with her last night and she continues to amaze me and be consistent.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2736 on: December 02, 2019, 11:54:06 PM »
Everything Cookie told me would happen in August has happened.

Just read with her last night and she continues to amaze me and be consistent.

What?! How?! On keen? I'm in the other line.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #2737 on: December 03, 2019, 05:26:18 PM »
My love predictions from cookie are pending, but some stuff in the past she predicted were spot on, including my promotion that a couple other readers saw. I love her energy! She's so down to earth and like talking to a good pal.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2738 on: December 03, 2019, 05:32:55 PM »
Nothing she has said to me in 2 years has manifested. She told me Id be getting an opportunity to work closely with my POI the opposite is happening it looks like I am being pushed out of my company just in time for the holidays

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2739 on: December 03, 2019, 08:23:45 PM »
Well, I have a few hits for Cookie and I thought I would share them.

I had a reading with Cookie a few weeks ago and within the first few minutes she said, "You are wearing something brown... do you have khaki pants on?"  That day, I was, indeed, wearing khaki pants.  I mean... not a dramatic hit, but I've never discussed my work clothes with Cookie and I rarely wear brown any more. 

She continued, "Does California or New York mean anything to you?"  Now, I instantly chalked this up as a 'Cookie-ism,' as she seems to be saying this to many others on the boards.  Granted, I was stationed in New York for a while a few years ago, but she continued, "I see a light-browned woman in New York and a red-headed woman in New York... you had communication with these two women at the same time.  You've been looking at the red-head recently."  I started laughing at this point... in New York, I was with someone for almost 2 years who had light-brown hair... and there was a red-headed woman involved in the situation at that time who was rather disruptive.  The kicker, I recently looked up (but not communicated with) the red-headed woman in New York on social media... like a week before the reading.  Like, wtf Cookie?  How?

Cookie then said, "It shows you being distracted by someone new... you are hanging out with someone new.  This is recent.  Dark hair, that is long, very long... almost to her butt.  You'll meet her online."  This recently manifested and I'll be honest, I was not 'looking out' for this woman - I completely forgot about Cookie until later.  Cookie then said that my ex isn't happy (blah blah blah) but then she said, "Your ex is dating or hanging out with someone with reddish-brown hair... he keeps his hair short, shorter than yours and he has a beard."  This is all true.  "She is sending out messages indicating that she is happy, she wants others to think she is happy, but she is not.  She has been thinking more and more of you.  When you are not expecting it, out of the blue, she will communicate with you and prompt a meeting."  This communication hasn't happened yet, though Cookie did previously predict this to happen Dec-Jan time frame. 

So, the big communication prediction hasn't happened yet with my recent ex, but many of her other predictions have come true and her remote viewing continues to be batting a thousand.  Now, I will say that I think, at times, she is mixing up my recent ex and the ex in New York.  So who knows... maybe the ex from New York will reach out to me in Dec-Jan... Cookie had previously said, "When your ex reaches out, you will no longer want her."  This is true of my ex in New York... we had talked for a few months earlier this year (randomly) and I do not want to pursue her. 

That said, has Cookie referred to anyone else's POI (or ex) as a 'psychic vampire?'  She said, "Your recent ex is like a psychic vampire... she is draining all of your energy.  When you stop thinking about her, looking at pictures of her, she will feel you pulling away and that will prompt her to reach out to you.  She will eventually discuss getting back together, and that will be up to you."  Not sure what to make about this last part...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 08:26:38 PM by MidwesternSun »

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #2740 on: December 03, 2019, 08:28:53 PM »

I had a reading with Cookie a few weeks ago and within the first few minutes she said, "You are wearing something brown... do you have khaki pants on?"  That day, I was, indeed, wearing khaki pants.  I mean... not a dramatic hit, but I've never discussed my work clothes with Cookie and I rarely wear brown any more. 

She continued, "Does California or New York mean anything to you?"  Now, I instantly chalked this up as a 'Cookie-ism,' as she seems to be saying this to many others on the boards.  Granted, I was stationed in New York for a while a few years ago, but she continued, "I see a light-browned woman in New York and a red-headed woman in New York... you had communication with these two women at the same time.  You've been looking at the red-head recently."  I started laughing at this point... in New York, I was with someone for almost 2 years who had light-brown hair... and there was a red-headed woman involved in the situation at that time who was rather disruptive.  The kicker, I recently looked up (but not communicated with) the red-headed woman in New York on social media... like a week before the reading.  Like, wtf Cookie?  How?

Cookie then said, "It shows you being distracted by someone new... you are hanging out with someone new.  This is recent.  Dark hair, that is long, very long... almost to her butt.  You'll meet her online."  This recently manifested and I'll be honest, I was not 'looking out' for this woman - I completely forgot about Cookie until later.  Cookie then said that my ex isn't happy (blah blah blah) but then she said, "Your ex is dating or hanging out with someone with reddish-brown hair... he keeps his hair short, shorter than yours and he has a beard."  This is all true.  "She is sending out messages indicating that she is happy, she wants others to think she is happy, but she is not.  She has been thinking more and more of you.  When you are not expecting it, out of the blue, she will communicate with you and prompt a meeting."  This communication hasn't happened yet, though Cookie did previously predict this to happen Dec-Jan time frame. 

So, the big communication prediction hasn't happened yet with my recent ex, but many of her other predictions have come true and her remote viewing continues to be batting a thousand.  Now, I will say that I think, at times, she is mixing up my recent ex and the ex in New York.  So who knows... maybe the ex from New York will reach out to me in Dec-Jan... Cookie had previously said, "When your ex reaches out, you will no longer want her."  This is true of my ex in New York... we had talked for a few months earlier this year (randomly) and I do not want to pursue her. 

That said, has Cookie referred to anyone else's POI (or ex) as a 'psychic vampire?'  She said, "Your recent ex is like a psychic vampire... she is draining all of your energy.  When you stop thinking about her, looking at pictures of her, she will feel you pulling away and that will prompt her to reach out to you.  She will eventually discuss getting back together, and that will be up to you."  Not sure what to make about this last part...

That is soo awesome! I am first in her line. What question did you ask. Was it specific or were you asking for a general reading or general love reading?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2741 on: December 03, 2019, 09:22:38 PM »
This is awesome, my friend.

Cookie described an ex 10 yrs ago as a psychic vampire. She was dead on with that.

My most recent ex she just described as when he is down and out, I will be too, even if we aren’t speaking, because I just pick up on it.

Also, it’s very likely she could be mixing up the two ex’s. Do you ever ask her to describe them?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2742 on: December 03, 2019, 09:39:43 PM »
SB,

I have asked Cookie to describe my ex, but both of my ex's (New York and local) are very similar... they are both accountants, both have similar color hair but one has hair that is slightly darker brown.  Similar height, etc. 

Cookie tends to differentiate them using timelines and events that I can validate.  She also verifies she has the right person when describing past things I used to do with an ex, or the person she is currently seeing.  Again, she could be mixing them both up more than I realize and the local ex may never come back.  That said, this new interest has been proving to be very fun and interesting, so the dating relationship I am now in may actually go somewhere. 

Jelly,

when reading with Cookie, I would simply ask, "What do you see for me regarding [topic]?" and then just be quiet!  hahahaha  I would keep directions to a minimum... let her take it where she will.  Politely end the call when she starts to repeat herself over and over.  I'd also keep questions to minimum unless something is really burning a hole in your mouth and you want to know something. 

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #2743 on: December 03, 2019, 10:01:07 PM »
SB,

I have asked Cookie to describe my ex, but both of my ex's (New York and local) are very similar... they are both accountants, both have similar color hair but one has hair that is slightly darker brown.  Similar height, etc. 

Cookie tends to differentiate them using timelines and events that I can validate.  She also verifies she has the right person when describing past things I used to do with an ex, or the person she is currently seeing.  Again, she could be mixing them both up more than I realize and the local ex may never come back.  That said, this new interest has been proving to be very fun and interesting, so the dating relationship I am now in may actually go somewhere. 

Jelly,

when reading with Cookie, I would simply ask, "What do you see for me regarding [topic]?" and then just be quiet!  hahahaha  I would keep directions to a minimum... let her take it where she will.  Politely end the call when she starts to repeat herself over and over.  I'd also keep questions to minimum unless something is really burning a hole in your mouth and you want to know something.

Soo Sweet, Thank you for that!!!!! I will do as you said, Ive spoken to her before and she was good but kept going in circles i was like waittttt i have more to ask. This time I want to do it right!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2744 on: December 03, 2019, 10:30:08 PM »
Nothing she has said to me in 2 years has manifested. She told me Id be getting an opportunity to work closely with my POI the opposite is happening it looks like I am being pushed out of my company just in time for the holidays

Pretty much the same for me. One small thing was right. Everything else was wrong.