Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 917386 times)

Offline Gigi777

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #2715 on: November 11, 2019, 05:23:47 PM »
What sort of questions do most people ask her?
I’m looking to get understanding of what’s ahead for me with new guy so suggestions or best reading

beachgal214

« Reply #2716 on: November 11, 2019, 06:35:22 PM »
Thanks, Fidget!!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2717 on: November 12, 2019, 05:13:36 AM »
Anyone have trouble getting on to waitlist?  It looks like my only option is to arrange a call - does she do that?  I was on waitlist for a week and then I did exit before the call - would she block me ?

And remember to change the wait time on the setting. It's safe to set it on 1 month. It may be the reason that you were kicked out of the queue.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2718 on: November 12, 2019, 07:20:06 AM »
What sort of questions do most people ask her?
I’m looking to get understanding of what’s ahead for me with new guy so suggestions or best reading

Just ask her that, what do u see coming up for this guy and me.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #2719 on: November 13, 2019, 12:25:06 AM »
how do you even get on the waitlist? all I see is "arrange call"

Not a very intuitive website (for intuitives)

Offline njlady

« Reply #2720 on: November 14, 2019, 07:19:33 PM »

That is the wait list.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2721 on: November 14, 2019, 08:44:39 PM »

That is the wait list.

Not always. Her arrange a call is sometimes set to the appt setting, not the join waitlist setting. I don't know if she does that or it's a Keen glitch.

beachgal214

« Reply #2722 on: November 14, 2019, 09:59:02 PM »
Glitch just got fixed - I am on the waitlist officially :)

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #2723 on: November 16, 2019, 09:13:46 PM »
A little help...

When i click on the arrange a call, the only thing I see is a way to choose a date and time and call length. Don't see anything about waitlist or queue???

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2724 on: November 16, 2019, 09:41:14 PM »
A little help...

When i click on the arrange a call, the only thing I see is a way to choose a date and time and call length. Don't see anything about waitlist or queue???

I said this earlier in the thread...either she or Keen turns off the wait list. It's either intentional or a glitch. The best I can tell you is to check back later. It usually goes back to the wait list option after a day or so.

Offline RPLguy

« Reply #2725 on: November 16, 2019, 11:04:00 PM »
A little help...

I said this earlier in the thread...either she or Keen turns off the wait list. It's either intentional or a glitch. The best I can tell you is to check back later. It usually goes back to the wait list option after a day or so.

Thanks Fidget, I have never used keen so I had no idea the difference between one or the other or what everybody calls each.

beachgal214

« Reply #2726 on: November 20, 2019, 01:17:19 PM »
Hey guys - I never see Cookie online or busy - but I see the queue trickle away.  Does she do overnight (In US) appointments? Just want to get an idea of when you've talked to her. 

Thank you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2727 on: November 20, 2019, 01:44:21 PM »
Hey guys - I never see Cookie online or busy - but I see the queue trickle away.  Does she do overnight (In US) appointments? Just want to get an idea of when you've talked to her. 

Thank you!

Cookie's on her own time schedule. Lol! Seriously though, she can call at 1am or 1pm EST. And anything in between. 😑

beachgal214

« Reply #2728 on: November 20, 2019, 01:55:13 PM »
hahah omg.  I will have to use law of attraction to get this call to manifest I think!! I dont think id wake up for a 1am!!!

Offline nymrualecho

« Reply #2729 on: November 25, 2019, 05:59:14 PM »
I'm currently on the waitlist to read with Cookie but I was wondering what kind of questions to ask her? And is she good with accurately picking up on any kind of relation between a POI and third party? Because my situation is really complicated with my POI and I'm not sure if he's being 100% truthful with what's going on with him and his co-worker.

anything