Author Topic: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)  (Read 926487 times)

Offline kittykato27

Re: Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
« Reply #705 on: July 19, 2014, 12:39:19 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experiences @Cfisher and @newgirl!  I'll just forget about Cookie's predictions for now - if it comes true, then cool!  I didn't get any cool remote viewings @cfisher....  :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #706 on: August 20, 2014, 12:13:24 AM »
Any updates on cookie?

Offline kittykato27

« Reply #707 on: August 20, 2014, 01:37:48 AM »
Predictions have not really come to pass, although Cookie did mention that she saw me doing a lot of dating when I told her I was currently single.  I have been on quite a few coffee dates recently.
Coincidentally enough, when I read with Yona, she made the same prediction as Cookie, that my ex will try to contact me soon, to wrap things up.  What's weird is that I didn't mention the ex at all, yet both Cookie and Yona picked him up right away and made the same prediction.  I don't really hold any hopes of that happening though....  Anybody else had the same predictions from both Yona and Cookie?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #708 on: August 20, 2014, 02:19:36 AM »
I have never read with Yona but cookie seems to get random things right for me...however when i talk to her it seems like its a verbal puzzle where she sees parts of things and then gets confused while delivering the message..but still tries to put it together.

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #709 on: August 22, 2014, 01:15:28 AM »
I wonder how far out Cookie can see - I spoke to her two years ago and she gave me a description about a certain individual entering my life and sure enough, an individual who fits the bill has appeared in my life. Impressive if this is what she saw.

Offline kittykato27

« Reply #710 on: August 23, 2014, 02:08:28 AM »
@Powerofnow did the prediction of you meeting someone happen in the timeframe that Cookie gave you? 

Offline powerofnow

« Reply #711 on: August 23, 2014, 03:20:59 AM »
Well, not really. I'm still single but she mentioned someone who would be significant in my life and she said he'd be a colleague in a certain field of work and someone like that has become a special friend. But she was right in saying I wouldn't have a committed relationship for two years and sure enough, it's been almost two years since our phone call and I haven't done anything more than casual dating.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #712 on: August 23, 2014, 04:50:42 AM »
One major prediction she got right for me, that me and my ex would not get back together. But most of her predictions did not come true for me. She still got correct some crazy details -
Here is an exemple of how she worked for me : me and my ex spoke about travelling to Australia. Then Cookie said to me that she saw me travelling to Australia with my ex. But the trip never happened - so I guess her prediction was based on her clairvoyant intuition of that conversation, rather than a future prediction.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #713 on: August 26, 2014, 01:57:02 PM »
"One major prediction she got right for me, that me and my ex would not get back together. But most of her predictions did not come true for me. She still got correct some crazy details -
Here is an exemple of how she worked for me : me and my ex spoke about travelling to Australia. Then Cookie said to me that she saw me travelling to Australia with my ex. But the trip never happened - so I guess her prediction was based on her clairvoyant intuition of that conversation, rather than a future prediction."

I feel the exact same, the same thing happened with me during my readings with her. For example she saw my hip and back hurting and thought i would need x-rays or a treatment plan. Long story short i did have hip and back issues and i went to the doctor (who had an x-ray machine in his office), but i did not need those and i only need treatments every few months.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #714 on: September 30, 2014, 12:53:57 PM »
I read with her again for the 2nd time, sorry there was no real connection to my reading because as I reported I felt she was reading the past and even if it were the future it did not pan out. It was a career question. Ok the recent one was regarding love, I feel again she was reading things this man did in the past. She told me one thing that I believe is going on now. He thinks about you all the time but there is a restriction, I think he traveled and you will have to reach out. Really? If he is traveling or traveled and that is the block, how can I unblock that? I really don't believe am the one to reach out. Everyone including my own psychic sense says no. If I break the long waits, we will start the cycle again and I can afford to do this again

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #715 on: October 01, 2014, 01:20:14 PM »
I read with her for a short time (less than 15mins). In those brief moments, she was super accurate on past and current.  I won't be able to validate what she said until a few months down the line so i will witheld my review on her for now. She doesn't sugarcoat so there's no fairy dust from her end. lol  Unlike them CP ones..... -_- waste of monies.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #716 on: October 03, 2014, 12:39:57 AM »
Like another member said on this board, my advice on cookie is just to let her roll with what she sees and says in the first five minutes of the reading. You may want to hang up after that.... i have found she was the most accurate in those first few minutes and definitely more accurate on things she randomly sees versus questions she tries to answer

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #717 on: October 03, 2014, 03:49:46 AM »
I believe this is cookies personal site, with her voice, I pick up on looks and bingo

http://www.psychicreadingsbycookie.com/

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #718 on: October 03, 2014, 03:27:32 PM »
No this is not hers-

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #719 on: October 03, 2014, 03:40:46 PM »
I think within this thread someone did mentioned if she had her own site and found this link but she asked Cookie herself if she read privately away from keen and said no. She really doesn't come on that often...

I read with her again, finally was able to catch her and this time i had a full and final reading with her.  As others have mentioned on this thread, she's slow. -_-. She does give you most of the info you need to know at the beginning 10-15mins and after that, it's repeat of what she said earlier.  She was able to pinpoint when i had issues with ex and what caused us to be the way we are now. Again, i have to wait until end of the year to comment on her prediction.

So those who wants to read with her, prepare 20-30mins aside...so that you don't get interrupted to add more funds and if you do need to add at the 1 mins mark, let her know or she'll hang up and not come back on for a while and you'll have to wonder when she's coming back again.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:24:40 PM by cocoapple »

anything