Author Topic: Fiver: spiritcalling  (Read 6243 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Fiver: spiritcalling
« on: December 31, 2018, 12:47:22 AM »
Spiritcalling

This person has a good reputation on another board, has anyone here read with them? Searched and didn’t see.

https://www.fiverr.com/spiritcalling

Offline sawthelight

Re: Fiver: spiritcalling
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 12:54:34 AM »
She’s good for sure. Honest.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 12:58:48 AM »
Sawthelight so you would recommend her?

Ohh shoot i checked my email and i actually paid for a reading back in March with here. Lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 01:03:36 AM by Love2lovenj »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 01:09:26 AM »

Ohh shoot i checked my email and i actually paid for a reading back in March with here. Lol

Did you get it? I ordered one a few days ago, so I’m trying to find out what to expect and of course will update all.. I’m supposed to not order anymore readings but Yona is coming up and I got the bug :(

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 01:12:14 AM »
For the life of me I can't remember my password.  I tried 2x to have them send me a link to reset it and i got nothing yet.  I know she answered a follow up question about communication and she said it would get better in april and it did.  But i don't have access to my reading because i can't log in yet.   :(

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 01:15:32 AM »

I would recommend her yes

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 12:05:33 AM »
Duh i was logging in with the wrong email address.  Her predictions were accurate.  Glad i did the one question gig yesterday.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2019, 03:37:47 AM »

Did you get it? I ordered one a few days ago, so I’m trying to find out what to expect and of course will update all.. I’m supposed to not order anymore readings but Yona is coming up and I got the bug :(

Did you ever get your order?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2019, 03:00:12 PM »
She had a family emergency so she asked for more time! I have ordered 3 different email readings this month, my guides CLEARLY do not want me to know, because Kisha its been literal 19 days (not business days, just days) another has been 14 days, and this one I was supposed to get is delayed. I also have a reading with Yona on 6th I scheduled early December. It’s going to be a LOT of readings all at once!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2019, 03:29:22 PM »
Yes i ordered one too that was due yesterday paid for the rush reading.  She contacted me to let me know i would get it today.  Yes makes you wonder if its a sign with all the delays in reading.   Hope you get some good news with yours.  Happy New Year

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2019, 06:47:04 PM »
Hi dears. I have had a reading with spiritcalling in the past. Unfortunately predictions did not come to pass.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 06:58:25 PM »
Hi dears. I have had a reading with spiritcalling in the past. Unfortunately predictions did not come to pass.

Thanks for the update!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 07:12:52 PM »
I’ve been reading with her on and off since 2017 and she’s been extremely accurate for me, just her timing is off if that’s something you care about.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 07:21:07 PM »
Yes when i read with her back in the beginning of the year she said communication with my POI would be getting stronger by April / May but he will go MIA in the middle of the year.  That is exactly what happen at the end of June.  Looking forward to see where she sees things going this year.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2019, 01:05:20 AM »
I received her reading and it’s very much in line with my own intuition. I ended up ordering a more detailed reading too.

anything