Author Topic: Predictions which came True- Posts, No Replies  (Read 7358 times)

Offline bjr181

Predictions which came True- Posts, No Replies
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:07:51 PM »
All-

I thought it would be nice for a thread that only posts "predictions that came true", no replies.  I know a lot of us come on here to see how accurate CP is but I think it would be nice to have a forum with just predictions that came to fruition.  Just posts about the accuracy, no replies so that we don't have to sift through all the replies to come to the next one that was about a true prediction. 

Hope this thread helps us keep positive about what we truly want!

Offline bjr181

Re: Predictions which came True- Posts, No Replies
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 04:32:53 PM »
My predictions that came true:
Nina-
She had said at the beginning of March: "Girl my ex was dating- She has a diminishing energy; bad choice for him; brief statement “annoying him”; End of this month—that connection will be broken."  She was out of his life at the end of March and he told me that she had been annoying him.
"Physically connected in the next month May."  He and I hadn't seen each other for two months but his anger eventually dissipated and we were together in May and intimate.

Jacqueline-
One short term prediction: "Friday/Saturday- contact, inquisitive where you are, find someone else this weekend, don’t tell him much".  I ended up meeting a guy that weekend and my ex decided to text me three times, asking where I was.

Abrielle-
When the ex and I weren't in communications with one another from March til mid April, I called Abrielle at the beginning of April and asked when we would communicate again, she said somewhere between April 19th and April 27th.  We finally texted back and forth on April 20th.

Summer-
I asked about the girl my ex was dating and she said that she was picking up that they worked together.  Which they did.  And said it was coming to an end soon.  It did.

Uli-
Said I would have contact from a male that day- I had a text from a guy that was interested in me
Said my ex had a change in job recently- he just changed his job a week prior.
She mentioned that he slammed the door on romance/sex because I was angry at him- That is true, the week before, I blew up at him because he was dating me and someone else.  I was angry and we stopped talking for two months. 
Uli said, after I asked her if we would hang out again, she said that May something would be more solidified between our relationship.  The middle of May we were hanging out again.
In passing, she mentioned "Back/Shoulder problems", I didn't take too much note to it until July/August he started to say his back was really bothering him.  It still is.
I spoke with Uli a second time and she asked if I was in a car, I was sitting in a car while talking to her.

Ellen-
I spoke with Ellen for the first time in April and she said that we would be hanging out in May again.  We were.

Casey-
She mentioend that someone had gotten his credit card information and was using it.  He mentioned to me two weeks later that he had some problems with identify theft.

I believe a number of people have picked up the current empathic feelings.  Phoebe was really good in this area as well as Trinity. 

Offline funnygirl

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 08:11:00 PM »
That is great to hear! So in your opinion, which one is your favourite? I am happy that most of the readers picked up your situation and were accurate.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 02:46:41 AM »
Okay...true predictions. Only a few but here we go.

Gail... In 2009, she saw my ex flying toward me. He flew home in just a few weeks and it was in my geographical direction but no contact.
She also felt joint pain, especially in the elbows. About a month later, I experienced severe pain in both my elbows for several months, was even painful to even touch the boney part of my elbows.
About a year later, she saw him turning away from me. He stopped talking to me about that time.

Seha....Two years ago she picked up on me talking with someone and said that she felt that this man had fallen hopelessly in love with me. Two weeks later he told me he had fallen in love with me. He still professes his love to this day.

Abrielle...Not really a prediction but she picked up on the name my ex called me when were together. She said the exact name and I had never told anyone at CP about what he called me. She also saw that he still looks at a picture and thinks of me. She said the color blue was in the picture. At the end of the reading she said the color pink or red was also involved in some way. I had given him wall plaque of our state flag. To my knowledge it still hangs over his television. It has blue and red on it. So I am assuming that is what she was seeing.

Eve...In June of 2010 she told me that my son would be getting a job but it would be in a line of work that he had never done. She told me it would be toward the end of July. On July 22, he was called for an interview and started a new job in a factory and had never done that sort of work before.

A reader at CP, I think her name was Rique or something like that, she isnt there anymore. Told me that my oldest son and his girlfriend would break up for about two weeks then get back together. But that about six months later they would break up for good. Happened exactly as she said and the girl is now married to someone else.

If I think of anymore, I will be sure to post. Hard to remember all that has happened since they were mostly small things and not related to the big outcome.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 11:36:24 PM »
Here are my predictions that actually came true:

Abrielle:  The most accurate psychic for me.  I've been reading with her for almost three years.  She predicted the dates an ex would contact me, meet with me, and our official reconciliation.  These predictions were two months ahead and everything she said that my ex would say was true WORD for WORD.  Everything he did while we were apart and everything he was feeling was exactly as she said it was.  She's been right for me ever since on at at least 6 occasions with dates.   She is my date lady.

Seha:  At first, when I read with her a lot of the things she said didn't make sense.  She said that my ex was arguing with someone about money and that I would get a new job in a certain month that would be a lot of money.  I thought all of this was bogus at the time.  Just so happens that everything she said was true.  It may have sounded out of place at the time, but months later she was accurate.

Jacqueline:  She said that a friend would kick their roomate out and that they would never return.  She predicted this four months ahead.  True.  Never returned.  She also predicted many other things and has been absolutely correct.

Maryanne:  Accurate with timing of calls and people's thoughts time and time again.  I use her more as an empath than anything.

Uli:  Very accurate with the present.  She was very honest.

London:  I had gotten a new boyfriend and thought that he was it.  I was really sick of my ex and left him after being off and on.  I thought I wanted him back and when I did get him back, something had changed in me, and in about 6 months I just left.  London
said that I would be happy with my new boyfriend but it was not a permanent relationship.  I didn't believe her at the time.  She said that I would end up leaving.  Now, I see that she could be right.

Now...one of my favorites...

Casey:  I had a reading with her and she was very detailed.  She told me all about my ex-boyfriend and what he was doing and that there was an older woman after him that was very interested and aggressive.  She was EXACTLY right.  I'm waiting to see if the rest of the stuff she said unfolds, but so far when I actually went to validate things, she was absolutely right.   Her remote viewing skills are excellent.  She knew a lot of details about all of the people involved with only birthdays.

Venus:  She matched Casey exactly with everything told except she was more succint and with more of a little attitude.  :)

Unfortunately, I've been through many psychics on CP and these are the ones that have proven to be the most accurate.  The rest were just a waste for me. 

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 02:34:54 AM »
Hello

I had a short term prediction come true with Shauna. Happened last week. Again I can't say enough about her. Yes she asks yes or no questions but her questions are so accurate about the situation. She works for me.