Author Topic: Kinsey  (Read 6916 times)

Offline optx888

Kinsey
« on: April 05, 2011, 02:51:48 AM »
Has anyone read with Kinsey?

Offline Bridgee

Re: Kinsey
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 03:48:57 PM »
I did last year and what she predicted did not happen.  I found her to be quite pleasant and kind,
but I would not recommend her to a friend.

Sorry - wish I could be more positive.

sammiepoo

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 05:57:36 AM »
I was wondering about her myself I wanted to have a reading with her once but I wasnt sure about it!

Offline Elaan

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 05:12:42 PM »
OK...I'm on a psychic bender...uhg.  We so need a Psychics Anonymous around here! Hi, my name is Elaan and I'm a psychic junkie.   ???  Its been 10 minutes since my last psychic call...I need help.

Yesterday...read with Jacqueline...again.  As always a great reading, but after so many, they all sound the same.  Nothing has changed, no new info. 

Last night...Eden...great psychic, picked up on crazy stuff that no one else did, she pushed my timeline to Dec, but may have gotten 9 months confused with the 9th month which is in a couple weeks. Said it coincides with a birthday celebration...my son's bday is in Sept. and mine is in Dec..gawwwwd, I dunno.  Gabriella...waste of money...I can get ADVICE on the street from a total stranger that was exactly the same.  I want my money back.

Can anyone tell me how Kinsey's timelines are?  Just had a great reading with her today.  She picked up on soooo much, but her timeline throws me way out until March of next year.  And she repeated nothing, nada, zilch until then.  Ahhhhh...I cannot wait that long!!!

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 11:28:17 PM »
Gabriella was horrible! had to get a refund!

Offline smsd

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 01:30:42 AM »
I've read with Kinsey. Her timelines were in July...Guess what, July has come and gone...nothing has happened..

Offline Elaan

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 02:08:49 AM »
Awwww....that so sucks for me!  March is waaaay out there and if it goes beyond THAT?!?  That is the farthest out I've gotten so far on timing.  Sighhhh....it was a great reading, though.  Too bad.

Offline lightme

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 06:46:11 PM »
greengrix, hi, you said kinsey didn't see the girl, but later kinsey said she has been around alot etc. if she didn't see her at the beginning then how come she could give info after you mentioned her? ( you get my point?)

for my situation, i wanted the psychic to pick up on this important person, she didn't pick up. but after i provided the info, the psychic starts to provide info on that person. i start to wonder how real will that info be.

Offline lightme

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 07:12:13 PM »
greengrix: has your timeline for your big prediction passed? you are in limbo right? your guy didn't totally reject you right?

Offline lightme

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 08:44:35 PM »
greengrix: if he didn't reject you straight then the chance is not zero isn't it? but take care not to give him too much attention at this point. never act eager, men don't cherish what they can get easily. 

we'll wait together and help each other here. maybe by year end more predictions would start to happen to more people here. :)

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2011, 07:33:09 PM »
I read with Kinsey several times in 2010 - she was nice, confident, etc. But nothing she said happened...so I stopped reading with her.

anything