Author Topic: Soul Love Clairvoyant Guidance  (Read 1519 times)

Offline starGazer

Soul Love Clairvoyant Guidance
« on: December 28, 2018, 09:23:50 PM »
Anyone read with her?
I want to say she’s updated her name so I can’t find old threads.

She seemed to pick up on my situation well. I’m just looking for other people’s feedback

Offline Yt5587

Re: Soul Love Clairvoyant Guidance
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 09:27:49 PM »
She used to be soul love11. She wasn’t bad, hit some points. We shall see

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 11:07:28 PM »
What, she's back? She had left for some time I thought.
We became really good acquaintances. I can't actually say friends because she charged me to speak to her outside of Keen but at a reduced rate.
I read with her back in 2012, but she was specific enough to be vague, if that sounds right. Or vague enough to be specific...that sounds better.

Her name is Alicia and she is very comforting to talk to, and although she gives predictions, they aren't great.
I'd have to go through all my notes about her, two pages of rereads to see what basically did not transpire, but she is very caring.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 11:10:23 PM »
What, she's back? She had left for some time I thought.
We became really good acquaintances. I can't actually say friends because she charged me to speak to her outside of Keen but at a reduced rate.
I read with her back in 2012, but she was specific enough to be vague, if that sounds right. Or vague enough to be specific...that sounds better.

Her name is Alicia and she is very comforting to talk to, and although she gives predictions, they aren't great.
I'd have to go through all my notes about her, two pages of rereads to see what basically did not transpire, but she is very caring.

Would you say she’s accurate at describing people and situations?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2018, 11:21:10 PM »
She does describe things well as to make you think it will happen, but nothing how she described happened for me.
Don't get me wrong, if we met under different circumstances we would be friends, just because of the in depth things we talked about, and being like minded in some of our beliefs, but she wasn't good, now that I can look back in hindsight.

I believe she told me my dog would die in two years and I read with her in 2012 and 2013, but my dog lived to be over 15 years old, and had to be put down Oct17, so I was very grateful she was way off the mark with that. We talked for long periods and about a lot of things. She was more wrong than right and that is why I never went back. In my notes I have at the top of her name: Vague as F!

Her delivery is very, very gentle though.
I love her as a person, not as a psychic.

anything