Author Topic: Agnes/Narnia  (Read 6792 times)

Offline glasshalffull

Agnes/Narnia
« on: November 17, 2011, 02:15:26 AM »
Has anyone read with Agnes/Narnia at psychicsource? They are only on chat.

For some reaon I keep going back to Agnes, though she has been off on critical points. She keeps seeing that ex "loves me"....

Same thing for Narnia, who keeps seeing "us together eventually"...Narnia got a couple of things right in the past, but didn't see new man in her life starting this summer.

Offline glasshalffull

Re: Agnes/Narnia
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 09:10:43 PM »
Has anyone read with Agnes/Narnia at psychicsource? They are only on chat.

For some reaon I keep going back to Agnes, though she has been off on critical points. She keeps seeing that ex "loves me"....

Same thing for Narnia, who keeps seeing "us together eventually"...Narnia got a couple of things right in the past, but didn't see new man in her life starting this summer.
So, no one read with them? :-X

Offline misty

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 09:46:13 PM »
:S sorry glasshalfull, i guess since they only do readings in chat people don't really turn to them.

Have you read with anyone else on PS apart from Ricky and Therese and the two above?

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 03:31:13 PM »
Have been reading the posts on this forum for a few weeks, saw this question and had to join so I could reply.  Best way for me to answer your question is to refer you to the psychic source web site and look at the fall news letter.  My story with Agnes is on page 7.  Still waiting on final outcome, the time line has changed quite a bit and so have some details but I suppose that is to be expected as time goes on and "free will" kicks in.  I will just say that I do not believe in free will being a good excuse if things do not turn out as you are told during a reading. To me free will is exercised daily and not something that kicks in from time to time.  I just want to say that what was amazing about the reading with Agnes is that the meeting talked about in the article came a YEAR after she told me about it.  I tried a few times to arrange a meeting but he either cancelled or just couldn't make it.  What she told me came to be true when I did not try to make it happen.
Hi Jordie,

First, (late) Happy Thanksgiving, or should I say Happy Black Friday!
Thanks so much for the reply. I read the newsletter and  was glad to see Agnes featured.

Agnes (and the other top) made a critical mistake as they didn't see a third party in the picture. Based on that I went ahead and invited her for her b-day celebration. You can imagine how I felt after she told me she was in relationship. I let Agnes know and she kind of discounted the other person etc. Eventually Agnes said she was sorry for the mistake. But she still insists that ex loves me and will come back around. So ??????? I don't know. It makes me feel good in the moment but then I think 'wait a minute, you were wrong'.....

But it seems that your story had a happy ending? Are you back with the one you want?

anything