Author Topic: Blocked on Bitwine  (Read 3768 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Blocked on Bitwine
« on: December 27, 2018, 01:59:40 PM »
So i just noticed that a lot of readers have suddenly blocked me on Bitwine. Lmao - i think calling out Mila on her copy paste reading for all the clients must have done it.  In a sense I'm a little disappointed being blocked by readers who i have only lwft good reviews for (i think i have honestly posted 4 or 5 negative reviews after a min of a 50 readings.  On the flip side it helps me not spend any more money on the site. 

Makes me wonder if they blocked you for calling out a fake could that mean that they are talented story tellers too??? (Head scratch)

Offline marciamia

Re: Blocked on Bitwine
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 02:22:04 PM »
This probably should’ve been posted in The Vent.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 02:31:57 PM »
This probably should’ve been posted in The Vent.

How do i find that?  I can't seem to locate it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 03:14:00 PM »
So i just noticed that a lot of readers have suddenly blocked me on Bitwine. Lmao - i think calling out Mila on her copy paste reading for all the clients must have done it.  In a sense I'm a little disappointed being blocked by readers who i have only lwft good reviews for (i think i have honestly posted 4 or 5 negative reviews after a min of a 50 readings.  On the flip side it helps me not spend any more money on the site. 

Makes me wonder if they blocked you for calling out a fake could that mean that they are talented story tellers too??? (Head scratch)

they did you a favor.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 03:17:30 PM »
I totally agree SawtheLight just makes you wonder if they have their own little forum where they compare notes on us.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 03:38:46 PM »
I totally agree SawtheLight just makes you wonder if they have their own little forum where they compare notes on us.

I think they do.  I only chat under unregistered and I change my user name each time (I don't really use BW much anymore but when I do).

I had an account with them but closed it some time ago...and now if I do chat, it's only under unregistered. 

Offline moonstar

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 07:57:40 PM »
It would be interesting to know which readers blocked you for everyone here to know they are scammers.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 03:19:06 PM »
I was also been blocked in Bitwine a year ago, after outing some scammers out in their respective forum.I also suspect two scam readers also counter-reported me as they were very aggressive in my posts. Honestly, with so much money spent in vain and only 3-4 readers being actually accurate with me, this has been a blessing more than a curse. I still try once a month to reach out some of the readers that worked for me but hadn't had luck so far.

I believe it's also the universe and our guides urging us to stop wasting our money, time and most importantly hope, in false and useless readings.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 03:38:01 PM »
I will just tell you from limited Bitwine experience, when a message comes in, you can’t get it, it counts against your ranking UNLESS you block it as spam. Now the task bar comes up every time to restart the computer so you could be logged in on accident. So if a chatter came in, I was doing something else, I had to block them so my ranking didn’t drop, declined chats are a Nono.

I hear it a lot on here and I’m 99% sure that’s what they are doing most of the time. Sorry if I ever blocked you ahahhahaha I was probably taking a dump.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 03:59:46 PM »
Wait so if a reader isn't available and are still logged if they can't get to your call they just block you so it won't affect their rating? 

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 04:07:52 PM »
Wait so if a reader isn't available and are still logged if they can't get to your call they just block you so it won't affect their rating?

I haven’t logged in in about a year but yes, that’s what I mean, if we miss a call it lowered our ranking, but if we could block them, it would just believe it’s spam. May not be that way anymore, but I blocked quite a few people. Because I didn’t mean to have Bitwine open! The damn taskbar opens when you start the computer! 😩

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 04:18:21 PM »
That would make sense. I've had the 3 min intro they say they will send the payment link and then bang your blocked. 

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2020, 07:51:41 PM »
Someone just 'slapped' those Bitwine advisors who like to block new clients in the face! If more clients put their complains in this Bitwine community forum hopefully they will change their attitude to be more respectful towards their clients. https://bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/146831

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2020, 11:23:36 PM »
Someone just 'slapped' those Bitwine advisors who like to block new clients in the face! If more clients put their complains in this Bitwine community forum hopefully they will change their attitude to be more respectful towards their clients. https://bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/146831

They deleted the post I wonder wat happened

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2020, 11:37:49 PM »

They deleted the post I wonder wat happened

Really??? Whoa!!! If Bitwine is an honest, fair, & accountable platform, they won't delete the thread & cover up their advisors' asses. This just leaves a bitter taste to their clients' mouth. I will think twice now to read on Bitwine.

anything