Author Topic: The ex contacted me  (Read 7132 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2019, 01:29:17 PM »
No. Psychic by the name of Phonixmarie.

She gave me a updated reading. And she stated in three weeks I will be with him. Do not chase him. I said I do not think that is happening. She refuted it and said, "it will happen".  I just gave her a lot of doubt with her reading.

The first reading she said at the end of January he is coming back and when I updated her with the contact with the woman that contacted me. She said, there is nothing in between those two. And reiterated that in three weeks you will be with him.

Either way, I ended up....ranting off things and got everything I needed to get off my chest. Whether, it hurt me or made things worse. I needed to do that.  Probably, laughing over it or making fun of it right now. That can really hurt. But did it anyways. Some people around this can be really mean or a-holes.

Some are right, it is "her" though and obvious that started this off. And she was being manipulative with him with the things she texted me. I could read that right off the bat.  That is what started this all off and she is the one that made the phone call."

She got a hold of his phone and everything else, what a friend of his told me, "she did all the blocking of me." Anything, she found on me, she got rid of it and told him not to talk to me at all. So a lot of psychics were right about that.

But that is an "obvious" observation.

I wish I could give a review of these psychics and their readings. I really wish I could. But....my gosh...it seems that....the complete opposite always happens.
The psychics who tell you what to do is such a joke, If you can't tell what I'm going to do then how the hell you are going to predict what my poi going to do. Do as they said nothing come to pass they will said that person change there mind all the time, don't do as they said they will said it didn't come to pass because you didn't do as I said either way they will find a way to make excuse. Why the hell you didn't see that in the first places lol.

Offline Seeker23

Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2019, 05:30:36 AM »
Actually, I noticed when you do contact them in reference to nothing happening, you are ignored.

I have heard, "went the other way." In which, I just smacked myself thinking oh lord why did you not see that coming then"?

I haven't gotten, "you did not do, what I told you, yet." I just get these weird timelines. But without all the information on the other end. I cannot confirm if it is accurate and I do not go asking people can you "get this for me." Unless, I run into someone and we talk.

But I am sorry. He is not talking, at all. Only the woman decided to do the talking. To my surprise. But like everyone told me, it is very likely she is playing a game for an reaction then laughing about it. Especially, if he is so quiet.

And the one psychic is somewhat right. He can get stubnorning quiet. To the point you feel like punching yourself in the face. Not even I can get that way with people. Because I have dealt with that before with him. He would not argue, he would not say I am sorry. He would wait for 2 days to finally text me, "I miss you." Please come by me.

Then say, "I am sorry for my tagent." I would always go just let it out man...my god...let it out. Maybe, whatever it is I need to hear and that will make this better."

All I really would love is for someone, any person to just tell me... what the hell is really going on. Stupid guessing games would stop. Would be peace of mind for a change. Just get down to the nutty gritty and just........tell me what is actually going on..before another stupid text comes in and I go what the living...heck...is this about now?

I am going to form my own predictions here: Play psychic for a while as a form of entertainment.

One: My Poi will not reach out any time soon.
Two: He is generally pissed off with me and has choosen to be removed and cold.
Three: I predicted that as I move on......another psychic will tell me that he might be contacting again.
Four: I do not forsee anything good happening in this situation.
Five: The best thing I can do is continue to do what I am doing and trying to distract myself as much as possible.
Six: This is probably the complete end with this POI.

Why?? Because the exact opposite happens in comparison to what any of them are saying. I mean since April.

But...a bit of peace of mind to carry you through difficult times, never hurt anyone. If it works, it works.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:12:55 PM by Seeker23 »

anything