Author Topic: The ex contacted me  (Read 7100 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: The ex contacted me
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2018, 01:45:25 PM »
Anytime anyone starts saying “Dear...” just hang up. Believe me.

Lol yessss

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2018, 03:29:04 PM »
Pet names is #5 on my red flag for cold read

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2019, 09:42:34 AM »
Well, I had a new reading. This time the psychic said:

*The angels are saying that  (Name emittted) can in a very scary way, choose to all of a sudden shut off, be cold, numb, silent.
That is what the angels are showing him doing right now and in the near future
of 2019.

*they keep showing him cold and unresponsive 
do not let this kill you anymore

your guardian angels keep showing big warning

When I asked her if this woman is playing a sick game:

*yes a sick game

Because of what I was told and trying to make sense of what she told me. In a drunken state on New Years, I tried to reach out to him. He did not respond, yet or at all.

in his free will choices and feelings and outlook of his life he wants to live exactly how he is living

and he doesn't want to have the love and light and happiness

he wants to have a lot of darkness

his guardian angels are showing him talking to several other women

and that women you spoke to, it is true, that she has pushed him away a lot

but she plays games

and she is evil

nothing anyone says or does is going to change him

because (Name emitted) WANTS TO LIVE LIKE THIS

you must CHOOSE to love yourself and put YOU first

that he will be cold, numb, silent, and you don't deserve that treatment

nothing has anything to do with her or anyone else

If what this psychic is saying is true unlike all others, this woman that contacted me saying "go get him back, she doesn't want him". Played a very sick and twisted game with someone. Wow, my opinions were that at the beginning.

To any woman that has had a man play with him like this, lie about loving, caring, etc. YOU HAVE MY UTMOST SYMPATHY.

But these psychics have had me so confused.

This one was not manipulative with "dear, sweetie, etc.". She really did not tell what you wanted to hear. It was "in your face".
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:45:44 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2019, 01:59:57 PM »
The first time I ever contacted a Psychic over this turned out to be a "fraud" ,as far I am concerned and I watched how they continuously changed their "nickname" on their profile and the reviews by the same username like "their predictions come true."

I'm going to come to the conclusion that the one Psychic may be right about this woman that it is "an evil" game. Like her challegening me to go ahead and try to get him back, he will ignore you, because he really loves me type of deal with her. I get a sense she is that type of woman. Because of course, "it is a huge ego boost to her."

To essentially make herself feel better about herself and rub it in my face. Because there is no reason to tell someone, "in our conversations, he cried with remorse for the reasons the marriage ended".  Why would I care about that??? Seriously, after the hell I went through when this started. It is insult to my face.

Then pulls, "I would like to forget him and anyone associated with him."

I tested this out by doing a "spoof" call and found her cell phone number on facebook. (Spoof calling allows to show whatever you chose on someone's caller ID.) So I made it look like she was calling him and he answered right away. Then I did a call from mine and he did not answer.

So they are still talking.

On New years while out, I got tipsy and with what she said and a psychic said, in mind, I tried to contact. Guess what? He completely ignored it.

This Psychic that I consulted before she contacted me, with this stuff I updated them with the information and asked them what is really going on?? I kept getting "do not chase him". He has other issues in his life....Then gives me a "three weeks" prediction that I will be with him.

If that three weeks prediction comes true with this psychic. Believe me, I will update, but right now....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I told this psychic I find that is mean to tell a person to wait and see and to give any false hope.  Extremely, mean to do to someone. Because I do not need to hear that.

I only want to make sense as to what is going on and why this woman contacted me with this stuff. I do not have contact with anyone else to bring back information anymore. So, I can't confirm if it is really true or false. So I sought out a "psychic".

When she was making the comment, "I do not want him, go back and get him".  I think it was a test.

She got very offended when I said, "entertainment, so funny". Then why don't you go away and stop calling him and lingering on social networking.

She told me to go away. Followed by, In fact, I would like to forget him and anyone associated with him.

I have been away.....completely. LOL.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2019, 02:55:03 PM »
You’re wasting money to read with cold readers. Why don’t you book a more serious reader like one of the recommendations here kisha, Yona, etc, if you want this guy to return? Personally I block people trying to cause drama. The minute I got her text I would have blocked her number. Why disturb your peace for her? She was just in. Fight with him and being petty, nothing more. As proven by him not contacting you.. better to block both, if he wants you when they break up, and they WILL without a doubt with that kind of toxic behavior, he can seek you out. Until then bye felicia

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2019, 03:45:46 PM »
You’re wasting money to read with cold readers. Why don’t you book a more serious reader like one of the recommendations here kisha, Yona, etc, if you want this guy to return? Personally I block people trying to cause drama. The minute I got her text I would have blocked her number. Why disturb your peace for her? She was just in. Fight with him and being petty, nothing more. As proven by him not contacting you.. better to block both, if he wants you when they break up, and they WILL without a doubt with that kind of toxic behavior, he can seek you out. Until then bye felicia

Oh. I blocked her finally. I blocked him on fb a long time ago.

I have tried to find a more serious reader. Someone recommended Mrs. Jones, but I could never get ahold of her.

What I really want to know most of all, is what is going to happen. So, I can prepare myself and be ready when something does happen.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2019, 03:51:54 PM »
I read with Mrs Jones and honestly wasn't impressed.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2019, 04:05:16 PM »
I read with Mrs Jones and honestly wasn't impressed.

I read that so many people had good reading with her that I wanted to try her. Is she too vague?

Only thing that really bothers me is, this "chicky" did the contact and talking. He has been deathly quiet.

I had a good friend that said, she is probably sitting in his place with him and they are both laughing at this and the texts sent to you. It was done to "provoke" a response out of you.

That I did not need that crap in my life and said they are two sick people. Block them both.

I would like to know what other games they may be up to. Because it seriously harmful to do that to someone and twisted.

Like not enough hurt came out of it, already. Just wow...at what lengths people will go to keep hurting someone, if the case.

I got a little angry with it. Then it opened an old wound and cried for a day.

And it happen around the time I was venturing on moving on and finding out what my future held.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 04:10:10 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2019, 05:41:26 PM »

Oh. I blocked her finally. I blocked him on fb a long time ago.

I have tried to find a more serious reader. Someone recommended Mrs. Jones, but I could never get ahold of her.

What I really want to know most of all, is what is going to happen. So, I can prepare myself and be ready when something does happen.

In that case your best bet is to try one of the more popular readers that is cited by the others.

Bitwine is more miss than hit, lots of cold readers and it doesn't appear that you've having much luck judging by those scripts you posted. However, see if you have any luck by searching the Bitwine threads.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2019, 09:48:25 PM »

*The angels are saying that  (Name emittted) can in a very scary way, choose to all of a sudden shut off, be cold, numb, silent.
of 2019.

Is this earthangelelizabeth?

*yes a sick game

Because of what I was told and trying to make sense of what she told me. In a drunken state on New Years, I tried to reach out to him. He did not respond, yet or at all.

in his free will choices and feelings and outlook of his life he wants to live exactly how he is living

but she plays games

and she is evil

If what this psychic is saying is true unlike all others, this woman that contacted me saying "go get him back, she doesn't want him". Played a very sick and twisted game with someone. Wow, my opinions were that at the beginning.

To any woman that has had a man play with him like this, lie about loving, caring, etc. YOU HAVE MY UTMOST SYMPATHY.

This one was not manipulative with "dear, sweetie, etc.". She really did not tell what you wanted to hear. It was "in your face".

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2019, 09:54:35 PM »
Dear and sweetie are cold read techniques. Ou need to assume all readers are cold readers TILL PROVEN OTHERWISE or use this forum to choose ones that are proven not to be cold readers. 95% ARE.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2019, 03:31:06 AM »
You know what is funny about this. The psychis using dear and sweetie are just like the ex. He uses "dear and sweetie a lot with people."

That is how he would leave messages for me, "Hi sweetie". Or yes, "dear".  But he would say it to anyone "female".

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2019, 03:45:00 AM »
You know what is funny about this. The psychis using dear and sweetie are just like the ex. He uses "dear and sweetie a lot with people."

That is how he would leave messages for me, "Hi sweetie". Or yes, "dear".  But he would say it to anyone "female".

I call that pet naming and it’s psychological games unless you’re from the southern us where they are just that nice.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2019, 05:35:27 AM »

Was this earthangelizabeth?

of 2019.

*yes a sick game

but she plays games

and she is evil

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2019, 10:12:02 AM »
No. Psychic by the name of Phonixmarie.

She gave me a updated reading. And she stated in three weeks I will be with him. Do not chase him. I said I do not think that is happening. She refuted it and said, "it will happen".  I just gave her a lot of doubt with her reading.

The first reading she said at the end of January he is coming back and when I updated her with the contact with the woman that contacted me. She said, there is nothing in between those two. And reiterated that in three weeks you will be with him.

Either way, I ended up....ranting off things and got everything I needed to get off my chest. Whether, it hurt me or made things worse. I needed to do that.  Probably, laughing over it or making fun of it right now. That can really hurt. But did it anyways. Some people around this can be really mean or a-holes.

Some are right, it is "her" though and obvious that started this off. And she was being manipulative with him with the things she texted me. I could read that right off the bat.  That is what started this all off and she is the one that made the phone call."

She got a hold of his phone and everything else, what a friend of his told me, "she did all the blocking of me." Anything, she found on me, she got rid of it and told him not to talk to me at all. So a lot of psychics were right about that.

But that is an "obvious" observation.

I wish I could give a review of these psychics and their readings. I really wish I could. But....my gosh...it seems that....the complete opposite always happens.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 10:40:09 AM by Seeker23 »