Author Topic: Sonja  (Read 3973 times)

Offline loveblooms

Sonja
« on: November 09, 2011, 12:32:00 AM »
I came across a new psychic on CP Sonja, just wondering what makes her get the special rate of $ 10 and queue full. She specializes in the matters of heart. How's she different than Casey and Uli. Has anyone got a chance to read with her?

Offline Glsferret

Re: Sonja
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 02:41:55 AM »
Hello

Wow. Can't believe they started her at $10!  I have a limit though and $7.50 is it and only did it once with Paige. Can't believe it. She must have REALLY IMPRESSED CP. I would be curious if anyone reads with her, let me know how good she really is please.

Offline Rima

• Manifesting
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 04:46:11 PM »
I am tempted to have a reading with her  :o

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 07:12:43 PM »
Hi Everyone:

I know what you mean about being tempted to call her, but I remember when Leo first started with CP and his rate was 4.50 per minute. The customer service reps could not stop gushing about him.   His queue was so full that I took a call from him at 2:00 a.m.  I was so disappointed with that reading and those of others whose queues were full all the time.  My point is that after so many disappointments I am reluctant to try her at that high rate.

I will be curious to hear what anyone who has read with her posts on this forum though..

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 04:19:28 AM »
I read with her yesterday and got a refund (my first) today although I wish I could refund all of them from the past year! I did not think she was reading anything on me, she had some good advice but that was a very expensive waste of $140. I am hearing more and more negative reviews about the site, it sounds like it has turned into quacksville like Cassadaga.

elcaliente

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 04:25:59 PM »
Has anyone read with Sonja from CP, recently?  If so, what were your thoughts?

Offline oben

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2013, 06:54:37 PM »
I read with her in August. She told me douche lord will not come back but gave me tones of bs regarding how much he loved me and being too much in love with me might eventually bring him back!!! And I was like ok, so is he coming back or not lol

anything