Author Topic: Bitwine Mondez Durden   (Read 24809 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine Mondez Durden 
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2018, 06:36:27 PM »
This was a portion of my reading...

well, I want my words to be clear but also at the same time I don't want them to confuse you that what I'm sensing is any more negative than it have to be but I do you want to be as honest as I can about what I'm picking up. The connection between you and (POI) felt weakened over time. I'm not very good with time tables because I'm at more of an empath and I am anything else that I can tell that the connection just felt less open, a bit more stalled and a bit more distant over the last few weeks to maybe two months. Again, not great with times so I am Best to understand what I'm sensing a timetable goes and can't really do a good job of it. LOL!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2018, 06:54:26 PM »
This is exactly what i said...

Hi. I was hoping you could give me some guidance on the situation with (poi).

So i didn't mention what our relationship was.
Thanks, guess I was wrong. I only wondered.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2018, 07:03:29 PM »
So you weren't given similar line? (Fingers crossed)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2018, 07:04:43 PM »
This is my introduction lol, please guys I do this to help you out

First, thank you so much for coming to me and trying to pop on. I greatly appreciate the time you put into connecting with me and for the trust you are placing in me. I hope to be always worthy of that trust through my efforts. You are concerned about his feelings and intentions because he feel a bit emotionally uncertain to you, a bit more distant and not quite as consistent as you'd like. there is some concern in you about his interest outside the connection but mostly you want to know how he sees things and if things can become more consistent over time. am I picking up on your situation, XXXXXX (my name ) Tellmewhy, from what I am seeing? you don't have to tell me much as I more so want to be sure I can connect before I send for charge and look into his feelings.

I am almost afraid now that all the readers that sound so detailed are giving the same info to the clients.  I know things can seem kinda similar if many of us are going to find out about a past ex but its a little unnerving if its almost repetitive in what is being said.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2018, 07:07:29 PM »
OMG can we all please just compare our readings with this guy and not just the intro??

I’m like wtf lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2018, 07:09:53 PM »
Well it's very, very similar but it's not exact. It's just the intro.

Plus, it's easy to have stock lines ready to copy/paste to the client.
I use to have my questions ready for readers with bitwine because it is chat and I would just copy and paste to save time.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2018, 07:15:56 PM »
This was a portion of my reading...

well, I want my words to be clear but also at the same time I don't want them to confuse you that what I'm sensing is any more negative than it have to be but I do you want to be as honest as I can about what I'm picking up. The connection between you and (POI) felt weakened over time. I'm not very good with time tables because I'm at more of an empath and I am anything else that I can tell that the connection just felt less open, a bit more stalled and a bit more distant over the last few weeks to maybe two months. Again, not great with times so I am Best to understand what I'm sensing a timetable goes and can't really do a good job of it. LOL!

That was a portion of my reading after i paid.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2018, 07:19:40 PM »
Here is a bit more so you guys can compare if he is doing a cut and past job.  He told me he does speak to text to save time which i get because i do to.

Generally, what I sense is that you both still have a connection and it's pretty clear to me that the connection is still viable and still Progressive enough to say it is not very likely that you and (poi) won't have any communication. I actually think it's not likely at all that you will not hear from him again but my concern is how long it may take for you to hear from him because there was a small emotional wall around him that seem to keep him at Bay. I sensed resentment and him towards his connection with you because he felt uncomfortable with a sense of obligation who was the connection which made him feel as though he would lose some sort of autonomy in his life. Basically, I think what I am picking up is a fear of commitment but I couldn't tell if the fear of commitment was due to a fear of loss of autonomy or a fear of a loss of control. They are very closely related and they both seem to be something he may have an issue with.

This honestly sounds accurate for my situation but hoping we aren't all getting feed the same lines.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2018, 07:22:51 PM »
I didn't want to be the Debby Downer always posting about fake psychics, I honestly don't feel anything real about Mondez Durden's reading. Sorry, most of these readers are fake taking advantage of innocent & broken hearted. Some of the reviewers will get so defensive because the reader told them what they wanted to hear, few months later, they sometimes realize they were wrong to defend the reader but won't come back on the board to let everyone know.

I have read with over 500 psychics, uncountable on keen to know most of them are not real, I still can't spot all of them out because some have fine-tuned their fraudulent ways but I do spot some of the good ones and I'd say there are only a handful

If you want a complete post, PM me

I tried him twice. First time, I was really impressed....second time, not so much. I felt a lot of what he said could apply to anyone. General stuff that is worded in a way to sound specific m if that makes sense. He also missed something huge about the poi at the time.

He’s intelligent and knows how to word things in a way that sounds impressive, but after I reread the transcript a few times, I realized it could apply to anyone that is dealing with a bad period in their relationship.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 07:24:34 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2018, 07:26:04 PM »
Were there anyones that were accurate for you?

Offline star1

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2018, 07:27:24 PM »
I didn't want to be the Debby Downer always posting about fake psychics, I honestly don't feel anything real about Mondez Durden's reading. Sorry, most of these readers are fake taking advantage of innocent & broken hearted. Some of the reviewers will get so defensive because the reader told them what they wanted to hear, few months later, they sometimes realize they were wrong to defend the reader but won't come back on the board to let everyone know.

I have read with over 500 psychics, uncountable on keen to know most of them are not real, I still can't spot all of them out because some have fine-tuned their fraudulent ways but I do spot some of the good ones and I'd say there are only a handful

If you want a complete post, PM me

I tried him twice. First time, I was really impressed....second time, not so much. I felt a lot of what he said could apply to anyone. General stuff that is worded in a way to sound specific m if that makes sense. He also missed something huge about the poi at the time.

He’s intelligent and knows how to word things in a way that sounds impressive, but after I reread the transcript a few times, I realized it could apply to anyone that is dealing with a bad period in their relationship.

There are definitely some craazzyy defensive reviewers of readers on here..

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2018, 07:35:51 PM »
Among all the readers:

Consistently accurate

Yona _ Almost everything happens but really late since 2014
Jenny Alton _ does not read anymore

Groupset 2
Aries Intuition _ I use her to validate if yona's prediction will happen in that year ( general reading are best) reading since 2011
Cookie _ Hit or miss sometimes good others horrible
Uli _ She amazed me in her reading - Too expensive

Others I  Like that have a gift

Barbara4846 _ general
QofC- hit or miss

Recently like but have to wait

Drusilla, I like

Rest of CP & PS junk

So this is my shortlist

Were there anyones that were accurate for you?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 07:38:05 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2018, 07:51:27 PM »
Here is a bit more so you guys can compare if he is doing a cut and past job.  He told me he does speak to text to save time which i get because i do to.

Generally, what I sense is that you both still have a connection and it's pretty clear to me that the connection is still viable and still Progressive enough to say it is not very likely that you and (poi) won't have any communication. I actually think it's not likely at all that you will not hear from him again but my concern is how long it may take for you to hear from him because there was a small emotional wall around him that seem to keep him at Bay. I sensed resentment and him towards his connection with you because he felt uncomfortable with a sense of obligation who was the connection which made him feel as though he would lose some sort of autonomy in his life. Basically, I think what I am picking up is a fear of commitment but I couldn't tell if the fear of commitment was due to a fear of loss of autonomy or a fear of a loss of control. They are very closely related and they both seem to be something he may have an issue with.

This honestly sounds accurate for my situation but hoping we aren't all getting feed the same lines.

OMG!!!! Almost exactly like mine “resentment” “obligation” “fear of commitment” “loss of control”

I almost want to just paste mine so you guys can see how almost exact that was to mine!!

And that’s because what he said APPLIES TO EVERYONE we’re dealing with when we call these people!!

Feel free to PM me if you want to compare!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2018, 07:56:56 PM »
Oh geez. Another forum I'm on did this once and a lot of people went back to the reader to confront him and ask for refunds. He obliged in the beginning but then a lot of people wanted their money back, he refused saying people go through similar things so the content and context was very similar.  A lot of people weren't happy about that and at one point the forum owner was against everyone posting their readings, but she flipped to being against him when sooooooooo many members came forward. Some people were still defending the reader, even after all the similar (almost word for word) readings showed up.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2018, 08:53:54 PM »
If my reading was more recent, I would ask for a refund. It’s obvious now he’s full of it.