Author Topic: Bitwine Mondez Durden   (Read 24774 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine Mondez Durden 
« on: December 24, 2018, 08:26:39 PM »
Omg i had a reading with him and just his statement to check out connection was mind blowing.  Has anyone else read with him?

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Bitwine Mondez Durden 
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 12:56:25 AM »
There’s a few threads about him on here.  From the reviews, he seems very accurate and ethical.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 11:46:28 AM »
I did a search and saw him only mentioned a couple of times.  I wish there was a thread for Bitwine individuall readers.  I was just really amazed how he described my POI personality and nailed it exactly how Rachel Marie did.  On the plus side he also said that he doesn't do prediction but my poi will contact me again.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2018, 11:51:44 AM »
I tried him twice. First time, I was really impressed....second time, not so much. I felt a lot of what he said could apply to anyone. General stuff that is worded in a way to sound specific m if that makes sense. He also missed something huge about the poi at the time.

He’s intelligent and knows how to word things in a way that sounds impressive, but after I reread the transcript a few times, I realized it could apply to anyone that is dealing with a bad period in their relationship.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 02:43:55 PM »
It feels like (my poi) is a pretty engaging personality but emotionally he felt a bit more reserved and so can come off as a slight closed book and so he's kind of hard at times for you to read and fully understand. You want to know exactly how he feels about you and you want to get a better sense of if he's open for a more consistent committed connection as you go. You want to get a better sense of his interest outside of his connection with you and understand better why the communication feels so stalled at times and why he at times feel emotionally distant. Am I picking up on your connection what I can sense so far, (my name)? You don't have to tell me much of that Marshall want to see if I can connect before we begin.

Not sure who Marshall is but that as an opening before i even said my reason for the reading had my jaw dropped.  Not sure who Marshall is... he does use speak to text so i figured it was a typo of sorts.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2018, 02:53:20 PM »
It feels like (my poi) is a pretty engaging personality but emotionally he felt a bit more reserved and so can come off as a slight closed book and so he's kind of hard at times for you to read and fully understand. You want to know exactly how he feels about you and you want to get a better sense of if he's open for a more consistent committed connection as you go. You want to get a better sense of his interest outside of his connection with you and understand better why the communication feels so stalled at times and why he at times feel emotionally distant. Am I picking up on your connection what I can sense so far, (my name)? You don't have to tell me much of that Marshall want to see if I can connect before we begin.

Not sure who Marshall is but that as an opening before i even said my reason for the reading had my jaw dropped.  Not sure who Marshall is... he does use speak to text so i figured it was a typo of sorts.

That’s very, very similar to what he said to me. I will copy mine and post it but I don’t have it with me today.

Wrong name hmmmm could be he copied and pasted someone else’s reading.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 03:00:42 PM by sawthelight »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 03:00:16 PM »
I figured he was telling everyone the same thing and what he told me did not apply to me so I asked for my money back, in response he said he knew he was not connecting but still went ahead! If most people compare what he said, they will see similarities, my reading was about 8 months ago lol

That’s very, very similar to what he said to me. I will copy mine and post it but I don’t have it with me today.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2018, 03:46:41 PM »
I am almost afraid now that all the readers that sound so detailed are giving the same info to the clients.  I know things can seem kinda similar if many of us are going to find out about a past ex but its a little unnerving if its almost repetitive in what is being said.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 05:15:31 PM »

Hahahaha here’s the beginning of my reading:

“XXXXX felt a bit difficult to read which is your concern. you want to get a better sense of how he feels about you and a better understanding of where things can go because his communication at times can feel a bit stalled or stifled. He emotionally sometimes feel a bit reserved and so you don't really fully understand is intentions and what he may want long-term. You also want to get a sense of his interests outside of his connection with you. Now I picked up that XXXXX may have some issues from a past relationship which may be fought through some of this uncertainty and him at the how close to get which may be causing some of this uncertaintanty in his interactions but I couldn't quite tell so I'll have to look deeper. He felt like he can be quite charming and engaging but is communication is a bit inconsistent and this is what we have to look into to get a be tter understanding of where things can go. Am I picking up on your situation for what I can sense the? You don't have to tell me much about more so want to see if I can connect before we begin.“

ladya

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2018, 05:18:22 PM »
Sounds like a cold reader in my opninion

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2018, 05:19:16 PM »
I figured he was telling everyone the same thing and what he told me did not apply to me so I asked for my money back, in response he said he knew he was not connecting but still went ahead! If most people compare what he said, they will see similarities, my reading was about 8 months ago lol

WTF is that shit. He knew he wasn't connecting but still went ahead???????
For some reason I was always inclined to believe some readers didn't know they weren't connecting, so they DO KNOW.  This is even worse because some people don't ask for refunds and he would have just kept the money. Just  H O R R I B L E.
He was always awful to me, generic fluff, but some people appear to be having success.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2018, 05:44:59 PM »
Yea he’s a definite cold reader now that I see your readings were almost identical to mine.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2018, 05:52:38 PM »

I'm curious now. What exactly did you say to him? I'm starting to believe he isn't psychic at all. Love (relationships, etc) is the number 1 thing people call about, especially women. Did you ask a question and he probably got a boatload out of that? I find it bizarre that from your pov he nailed your POIs personality and when I read it, it was general as hell. No specifics to your situation at all, even though I don't know your situation. I just find it bizarre.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2018, 06:33:23 PM »
This is exactly what i said...

Hi. I was hoping you could give me some guidance on the situation with (poi).

So i didn't mention what our relationship was.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2018, 06:34:39 PM »
Yea he’s a definite cold reader now that I see your readings were almost identical to mine.

That was just the “intro”.... makes me wonder what novel he gives everyone else!!

anything